Adam Schiff Censured

He didn't lie.
data-laughing.gif

That's funny a boot licking Trump Humper accusing someone of being in a cult or accepting propaganda.
I would say you are a cultist...but they at least have some sort of free will and decided to be a cultist...you are just doing what you are told. The demklan sucked out all your free will

I would say you are a cultist...but they at least have some sort of free will and decided to be a cultist...you are just doing what you are told. The demklan sucked out all your free will
We know you choose to be a boot licking, sellout, Trump Humper. Everyone knows you chose to turn your back on black folks and to kiss white folks asses. Thxs for clearing that up.

We know you choose to be a boot licking, sellout, Trump Humper. Everyone knows you chose to turn your back on black folks and to kiss white folks asses. Thxs for clearing that up.
Comical...I've been praying for you to leave the plantation for years now...I have turned my back on you...freedom is just around the corner, if you weren't so scared, you'd go for it

when? why didn't they give it to Mueller?
Mueller had all he needed, but he wimped out with a weak ass clause that no one can find.

“We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president’s culpability, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted,” he said.

Comical...I've been praying for you to leave the plantation for years now...I have turned my back on you...freedom is just around the corner, if you weren't so scared, you'd go for it
You mean you have been praying for black folks to turn into boot licking, sellouts like you have. I don't understand how you think turning your back on black folks and kissing white folks asses is freedom.

You mean you have been praying for black folks to turn into boot licking, sellouts like you have. I don't understand how you think turning your back on black folks and kissing white folks asses is freedom.
i want all black people, all people to be free

it’s sad you are so fat on the plantation you equate freedom to boot licking

Mueller had all he needed, but he wimped out with a weak ass clause that no one can find.

“We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president’s culpability, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted,” he said.
i agre he had all he needed hence why he concluded there was no conspiracy…which obviously means your plantation overseer Adam Shifty was a massive liar

Forum List

Back