Adam Schiff Censured

7q6628.jpg

Is that Schiff the same ancestry as the Schiff behind the the mass genocide of 50 million Christians in Russia.

Oh come off it. It isn’t something frothy and light such as merely criticizing a President that got pencil neck Schiff censured.

It was the misuse of his office claiming to have evidence he knew full well he didn’t have. The real problem is that a mere censure isn’t sufficient.
Oh come off it. It isn’t something frothy and light such as merely criticizing a President that got pencil neck Schiff censured.

It was the misuse of his office claiming to have evidence he knew full well he didn’t have. The real problem is that a mere censure isn’t sufficient.
You know…I take back my comments on a censure. Given the overall behavior of the today’s Republicans, I take everything they do or say with a hefty block of salt since they have abused censoring recently (expelling the two black state legislators in TN and censoring a transgender lawmaker in Montana).

But I looked up members who had been censured or reprimanded and Wiki had a list along with why, and censoring him might be in line with others who had been censored or reprimanded.

But to suggest expulsion is nuts and strikes me as purely partisan and vindictive (such as the case in TN). Look at what they were expelled for, nothing Schiff did is remotely comparable.

You know…I take back my comments on a censure. Given the overall behavior of the today’s Republicans, I take everything they do or say with a hefty block of salt since they have abused censoring recently (expelling the two black state legislators in TN and censoring a transgender lawmaker in Montana).

But I looked up members who had been censured or reprimanded and Wiki had a list along with why, and censoring him might be in line with others who had been censored or reprimanded.

But to suggest expulsion is nuts and strikes me as purely partisan and vindictive (such as the case in TN). Look at what they were expelled for, nothing Schiff did is remotely comparable.
Schiff led the entire canard against Trump without an actual basis for years. He lied about it as if it were his duty to lie from that office. I’m not convinced he shouldn’t be expelled.

Just heard.

He well deserved censure.

Yeah I had an open formal complaint to the OCE and told everyone to file one also, but his own collegues do the policing, they police themselves, which as I always say is liken to when our teachers told us to grade each of our own classmates papers, in which case a wink and a nod to your friends always meant they'd make sure you did well. *L*
After my formal complaint they behaved and looked concerned for about a few days till the activism subsided I suppose, then when coast was clear they continued their coup. They let an investigation on Cummings slide and go on for so long that he died allowing them to close the case, while his wife got to slip by with Baltimore's earmarked millions, unscathed. They are fleecing the taxpayers and nobody has been accountable.

Forum List

Back