Adam Schiff Censured

So Struth was incorrect when she said Durham didn't prove it -- and you are saying he did prove it?

Did he prove it in your heart and feels but just not in a court? Because in court, he didn't prove shit....

But hey, as long as you have your feels......but why are you so upset at us who feel the Mueller report proved Russians offered dirt to the Trump campaign, meddled in the election, all to help Trump??

The investigation even came with convictions...lots of them.....and before you say "but but but, they were not for collusion" -- how many of the cases Durham brought was for "the Russia hoax" -- but like I said....feelings are important to hypersensitive cucks like yourself...
He didnt get anyone on a crime, but that doesnt mean the FBI didnt fuck up badly. They were politically driven. There is no crime for "confirmation bias" or even untheical bevahior.

Again, the FBI has admitted that it was a tremendous error that can never happen again. Why are you denying this obvious and easily provable fact? Why cant you win the argument with the truth?

Why do you folks keep ignoring this??

This email wasn't found in Hillary's inbox.....

View attachment 797524

because if it was, weirdos like you wouldn't be trying to so hard to ignore it...
Russia wanted Hillary to be elected.
I guess you never heard of espionage or black operations. I'm sure that everything that the KGB did was cut&dried and easy to spot. (LOL)
FYI, Putin is ex-KGB.

Seems that Russians came to Donald Trump jr and offered him information on opposition research against Democrats, but once they got the meeting and showed up they started talking about something totally unrelated. Something about Russian adoptions. Donald T jr cut off the meeting and ended it after only a few minutes....because they knew it was a setup.

Wrong

The ASVAB score goes to 99

Your 136 would have been in a subset portion of the test score (example below is GT) but the score of the test is 0-99

I was a recruiter I took plenty of recruits to the ASVAB

Golfing Gator looks like we got another one lol
That isnt how it worked in the 90's, i assure you. Everyones ASVAB score was a common topic when i was in the Navy. It would just come up from time to time. We knew who had high scores and who had low scores. Im not sure that 99 even met the minimum requirement when i was in the Navy. Cant remember the minimum.

My buddy Robert got a 146, which is really high.

A-School required a 120 score, "Nuke School" required a 135. I went to A-School and my barracks were next to the Navy's "nuke school" barracks. This was in Millington, Tennessee.

A 150 on the ASVAB was a perfect score when i was in the Navy. I never met anyone that got it though. I think the highest i remember was a guy with a 148 or 149.

Last edited:
I bet he wouldn't even get a quarter of that.
I would wager that the (D) vote total will be over 80 million.
Regardless of the vote split.
I wish neither biden nor trump would run again, both OLD with many flaws.

I frankly don't give a shit, with this exception.
No way in HELL do I want trump to win the 2024 POTUS Election.

There, ^^^^ I said it out loud. trump is a lying con man, in it for himself, regardless of your claims, he's a 'me first' guy. He doesn't really give a shit about you or American......It's ALL a lie (a con) that you gullible suckers gobbled up.

Seems that Russians came to Donald Trump jr and offered him information on opposition research against Democrats, but once they got the meeting and showed up they started talking about something totally unrelated. Something about Russian adoptions. Donald T jr cut off the meeting and ended it after only a few minutes....because they knew it was a setup.
Oh the silly stories that you will believe.^^^^

Is that why Durham, under oath, said that Russia put out disinformation about Hillary in an effort to harm her election chances?
That's right, Russia put out this disinformation in an effort to help trump.
Putin wanted trump to win.

He should be thrown out of Congress, but he joins just two dozen other House members in history to get this punishment.

"As chair of the House Intelligence Committee, Adam Schiff launched an all-out political campaign built on baseless distortions against a sitting U.S. president, at the expense of every single citizen in this country and the honor of the House of Representatives," Luna said before the vote. "With access to sensitive information unavailable to most members of Congress and certainly not accessible to the American people, Schiff abused his privileges, claiming to know the truth while leaving Americans in the dark about his web of lies… lies so severe that they altered the course of the country forever."

So much for the House Republicans, working on behalf of the American people, solving healthcare, inflation, and the crisis at the southern border.

Yesterday, they decided to continue with their investigations of Hunter Biden’s finances, and censured Adam Schiff for leading two impeachments against Donald Trump.

Talk about the weaponization of the government. As always with Republicans, every accusation is an admission of their own guilt.

I actually have no left wing goon squads here is West Tennessee.

West Tennessee? I was just down there a few years ago to see the solar eclipse from there! Stayed at a motel in Kentucky then the next morning, went down there and ended up in some small town north of Nashville in someone's backyard and watched it with the people who lived there. Had breakfast and dinner as well in some small diner in the small town a few miles away and enjoyed real southern hospitality.

So much for the House Republicans, working on behalf of the American people, solving healthcare, inflation, and the crisis at the southern border.

Yesterday, they decided to continue with their investigations of Hunter Biden’s finances, and censured Adam Schiff for leading two impeachments against Donald Trump.

Talk about the weaponization of the government. As always with Republicans, every accusation is an admission of their own guilt.
They censured the lying sack Schifferbrains for lying for years about evidence he never had.

trump is a lying con man,
You don't think Biden lies and cons?

in it for himself,
Really? What do you think he is getting out of being president? In office, he donated his paycheck, banned lobbying, and spent millions of his own money.

He doesn't really give a shit about you or American......
Yet he did so much more for the people and the country than other presidents that is why people love him. Tell me, just what do you think Biden is doing that makes you think he gives a shit about you or this country? In every way, this nation is worse off with him in office!

It's ALL a lie (a con) that you gullible suckers gobbled up.
You seem to gobble pretty well yourself. I'm very critical of Trump, are you ever critical of Biden?

not one trump aide was convicted of conspiring with Russia or collusion so your lie is not going to work retard.
How many of Biden/Obama's cabinet members were charged with collusion?

How many were charged with "spying" on your daddy?

How many were charged with anything??

On a brighter note, at least Hunter was charged and convicted with something....but for some reason, that didn't make your panties moist enough...sad...

They censured the lying sack Schifferbrains for lying for years about evidence he never had.

You parrot right wing lies and nothing more.

Every day, in every way, the Republican Party straps itself to Trump’s back and expects to win elections.

The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

And while Republicans are doing this, Joe Biden is forging new ties with India: thwarting China’s ambitions in Asia, and ending India’s support and cooperation with Russia.

Say hello to Senator Schiff.
Yep. CA deserves him. Some of the shit Schiff gets away with is going to get him killed eventually.

I lived in CA back in the 70s and 80s.
Hard to believe it's 10 times worse than it was then.
But considering the degenerates they put in Washington.....I hope the place drops off into the ocean.
They needed to build a wall to keep the Californians from infiltrating the rest of the United States.

Speaking of Durham and sheep, remember all those times during the 2016 campaign Trump told you he wasn't doing business in Russia? Good times.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016:
"I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of your rubes and lied to you. That's how much contempt he has for you. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to you rubes and you turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"
So you think you can get away with posting quotes out of context?

Doing business in Russia doesn't mean you've met Putin.
You're going under the assumption that the Soviet Union is still in full-swing.
Russia has gone Capitalist.
Most of their money comes from oil and weapons sales.
But there are private companies in existence in Russia.
There's a lot of drug money filtering into Russia.
Prostitution is a big thing in Russia.
Russia is corrupt as Hell, and one of their best clients is the United States.

What has been reported is Trump was exploring building in Russia and decided not to go ahead.
Of course the left only wants to think the worse of any situation when it comes to a political opponent.
If their opponent isn't crooked they'll fake something to make them look crooked.
The latest is the crap about anyone who doesn't fly a LGBTQ+ Flag needs to be removed from office.

You parrot right wing lies and nothing more.

Every day, in every way, the Republican Party straps itself to Trump’s back and expects to win elections.

The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

And while Republicans are doing this, Joe Biden is forging new ties with India: thwarting China’s ambitions in Asia, and ending India’s support and cooperation with Russia.
Just when it looks like you couldn’t get any dumber, you do.

Where is all this evidence Pie Face claims he has?

Forum List

Back