Adam Schiff Censured

It's funny to watch Trumpers pretend that Trump didn't want to form a cyber-security partnership with Putin....AFTER SAYING HE TRUSTS PUTIN OVER HIS OWN SECURITY STAFF....THAT HE HIMSELF APPOINTED...

"President Trump’s announcement Sunday that he wants to form a cyber security partnership with Russia met immediate — and bipartisan — backlash.Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida said Vladimir Putin can never be a reliable partner or trusted ally – and especially not after he brazenly interfered in the 2016 presidential election. “Partnering with Putin on a ‘Cyber Security Unit’ is akin to partnering with Assad on a ‘Chemical Weapons Unit,’” Rubio said of the brutal Syrian leader who gassed his own people."

Imagine the possibility that you can trust the word of your enemies more than your own people.
That's what Trump had to deal with.

Russian interference isn't the same as Russian Collusion.
Russian interference is a constant.
It's been happening since before WWII.
At least two members of Trump's campaign colluded with Russia.

This is a fact your propagandists are keeping from you.

You should be asking yourself why that is.

Imagine the possibility that you can trust the word of your enemies more than your own people.
That's what Trump had to deal with.
Imagine a president who bleevs in our number one enemy more than our own intelligence agencies.

Trump has had a deep man-love for Putin for decades. He is definitely not to be trusted with our nation's security.

At least two members of Trump's campaign colluded with Russia.

This is a fact your propagandists are keeping from you.

You should be asking yourself why that is.
It's not a fact.
The guys they claimed were colluding with Russia were selected by the FBI as targets.
We can't even illiminate the possibility that they were hired to by the CIA to make Trump look bad.
They used the Steele Dossier to get FISA warrants to investigate them and spy on Trump.
Obama, Biden, and many in his senior staff knew Hillary's plan and either went along with it or okayed it.

NO doubt, he will get the votes needed to win.

Speaking of Durham and sheep, remember all those times during the 2016 campaign Trump told you he wasn't doing business in Russia? Good times.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016:
"I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of your rubes and lied to you. That's how much contempt he has for you. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to you rubes and you turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"

It's not a fact.
The guys they claimed were colluding with Russia were selected by the FBI as targets.
We can't even illiminate the possibility that they were hired to by the CIA to make Trump look bad.
They used the Steele Dossier to get FISA warrants to investigate them and spy on Trump.
Obama, Biden, and many in his senior staff knew Hillary's plan and either went along with it or okayed it.
You really are a rube. A ridiculously credulous rube.

Manafort provided internal polling data to a Russian cutout, you dumb ass, so they could better target their fake social media accounts targeting Trump's rubes.

You are as ignorant and stupid as Durham.

When it came to Trump's business dealings with Russia, he told the rubes a bullshit story while doing the very opposite in reality. And the rubes swallowed the bullshit.

When it comes to Clinton's erased emails, what Trump was telling the rubes is completely opposite of what he said about it in private. And the rubes swallowed his bullshit.

And the same is true now about the stolen documents case. What Trump is telling the rubes is completely opposite of the facts. The rubes swallow the bullshit because Trump knows they will never read the indictment.

Baa'aaaaaa'aaaah!

You really are a rube. A ridiculously credulous rube.

Manafort provided internal polling data to a Russian cutout, you dumb ass, so they could better target their fake social media accounts targeting Trump's rubes.

and you make Durham look like Einsten.

Speaking of Durham and sheep, remember all those times during the 2016 campaign Trump told you he wasn't doing business in Russia? Good times.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016:
"I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of your rubes and lied to you. That's how much contempt he has for you. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to you rubes and you turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"
I doubt Hugo is unaware, but that was not the point he was making, so your response is superfluous to his observation.
California politics, politician and policies are amazingly poor, in the judgement of most Americans. His point is made, pretty accurate, and I for one, get it, and agree with it.

Go for it. He is from some California district, I don't visit, much less liver or vote in.
Liver California? Is that anywhere near Livermore?

Last night's partisan vote along party lines
Was kinda like every other democrat party partisan vote along party lines, except while often a few GOP jump ranks with the democrats, hardly NO democrats jump party ranks with the GOP because they are afraid you'd send out some leftwing goon squad to attack their home and family.

Liver California? Is that anywhere near Livermore?

Was kinda like every other democrat party partisan vote along party lines, except while often a few GOP jump ranks with the democrats, hardly NO democrats jump party ranks with the GOP because they are afraid you'd send out some leftwing goon squad to attack their home and family.
Liver? wtf? I'l edit. thks.

I actually have no left wing goon squads here is West Tennessee. So if they are afraid of me, the are certainly cowards as well as partisan hacks.

Ridiculous but not surprising. So now they can’t even criticize the president? That is pretty petty.
troll.jpg

Forum List

Back