Adam SHIT proof read the whistleblowers report days before it was turned in!!

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?
Whistleblowers don't always relay firsthand knowledge. That is not a requirement. You are being led around by the nose. Don't be such a rube.

This whistleblower's complaint was validated by the rough transcript of the call. He or she is totally vindicated.
It all depends on what a Whistleblower is about and what is being outed. U hate Trump. U hate him with a passion. U hate him like no other human being in our nation. U hate him like no other human being in the world. You hate him because he is a male. U hate him because he is an alpha male. U worked for decades to deball men. And you succeeded in many ways. You better be glad we have WMD's in our military stock. Because after the attacks in a real war when much of our expensive hardware and much of the real soldiers are obliterated with the play ones, we will be forced to use them or surrender.

That's a lie.

Why can't you people stop yourselves from making up total bullshit?

Serious question.
There is a link
You obviously didn't read it! Read your own links and stop making shit up.
Did shit read it before it went official?
Quote from your own link where it says Schiff read the whistleblower report "days before it was turned in".

Go ahead.

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?
Whistleblowers don't always relay firsthand knowledge. That is not a requirement. You are being led around by the nose. Don't be such a rube.

This whistleblower's complaint was validated by the rough transcript of the call. He or she is totally vindicated. Trump colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

Rube? I am just stating an opinion. I am 100% certain this was politically motivated as the individual approached the Democrats and hired the Clintons’ attorney. He had less info than we do now and yet blew the whistle...figuratively. If you don’t see it as a political move you’re the rube.

That's a lie.

Why can't you people stop yourselves from making up total bullshit?

Serious question.
There is a link
You obviously didn't read it! Read your own links and stop making shit up.
Did shit read it before it went official?
Quote from your own link where it says Schiff read the whistleblower report "days before it was turned in".

Go ahead.

Schiff had it a month before it became public and then parodied it. He is a disgrace.

This whistleblower's complaint was validated by the rough transcript of the call. He or she is totally vindicated. Trump colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

Rube? I am just stating an opinion. I am 100% certain this was politically motivated as the individual approached the Democrats and hired the Clintons’ attorney. He had less info than we do now and yet blew the whistle...figuratively. If you don’t see it as a political move you’re the rube.
You realize of course the WB had to report his suspicions to the IG and through the DI before he could go to congress.

It's simply amazing how Trumptards make shit up, just like their messiah does. Out of whole cloth pulled from their asses.

Simply amazing.

You realize of course the WB had to report his suspicions to the IG and through the DI before he could go to congress.

Had to yes but did he? Eventually the truth will come out.

Please provide evidence Schiff had the whistleblower report a month before it became public.

Thank you.

But we've got more than enough to take you clowns down.

Do tell more. I'm always curious about what the conspiracy blogs are telling the cult to keep up the morale of the cultists.

I think you should be more curious about how it is that morons like Pelosi can keep turds like you on the hook.

Gullible does not begin to describe you and your band of lemmings.

The truth will never come out of your mouth or Trump's. You just jumped on the manufactured bullshit bandwagon like a blind partisan hack.

Schiff had it a month before it became public and then parodied it.
Please provide evidence Schiff had the whistleblower report a month before it became public.

Thank you.

LOL

You don’t get to be polite after acting like an asshole. Stay true to who you are. We are not friends.

Schiff, House Intel Chairman, Got Early Account of Whistle-Blower’s Accusations

BOMBSHELL: Schiff Knew About Whistleblower Allegations Well Before Complaint Filed

BOMBSHELL: Intel Inspector General Found Whistleblower Had ‘Bias’ In Favor Of ‘Rival Candidate’ Of Trump, Report Says

Ep. 869 - Whistleblower Comes Up Empty

The truth will never come out of your mouth or Trump's. You just jumped on the manufactured bullshit bandwagon like a blind partisan hack.

Easy keyboard warrior. I am just stating my opinion. I am Not even a Republican and publicly stated on this forum that I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard. I have never belonged to a political party. Ever!?

Forum List

Back