Adam SHIT proof read the whistleblowers report days before it was turned in!!

The whistleblower approached the congressional aide, NOT SCHIFF, before he even wrote the report.

This fact needs to get pounded into the thick dumb skulls of the hacks. Schiff did not see the report. He was informed that a whistleblower was concerned about Trump's behavior. The aide then told him to get a lawyer and go see the inspector general.

All caught up now, hacks?

It's too swampy and too deep in the weeds for Americans at this point and I hope you know it. This situation at this point is NEVER going to justify an impeachment. To be clear, it's not:

1. A president having his minions commit BREAKING and ENTERING a rival political opponent's offices and then lying about it OR

2. A president having 'relations' with an INTERN in the White House and then LYING about it

Let's face it, you have already lost and now look pathetic.
It's pretty pathetic you believe a president should be impeached over a blowjob but not for colluding with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

Trump wanted our last two presidents forcibly removed from office. He wanted Pelosi to impeach Bush and was angry she didn't. Then he spent years trying to get Obama forcibly removed by chasing a hoax about a Kenyan birth.

Karma is finally catching up to the idiot lying bitch. And I am enjoying the whining of Trump and his tard herd. It is music to my ears.

The whistleblower approached the congressional aide, NOT SCHIFF, before he even wrote the report.

This fact needs to get pounded into the thick dumb skulls of the hacks. Schiff did not see the report. He was informed that a whistleblower was concerned about Trump's behavior. The aide then told him to get a lawyer and go see the inspector general.

It's too swampy and too deep in the weeds for Americans at this point and I hope you know it. This situation at this point is NEVER going to justify an impeachment. To be clear, it's not:

1. A president having his minions commit BREAKING and ENTERING a rival political opponent's offices and then lying about it OR

2. A president having 'relations' with an INTERN in the White House and then LYING about it

It's pretty pathetic you believe a president should be impeached over a blowjob but not for colluding with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

Trump wanted our last two presidents forcibly removed from office. He wanted Pelosi to impeach Bush and was angry she didn't. Then he spent years trying to get Obama forcibly removed by chasing a hoax about a Kenyan birth.

Karma is finally catching up to the idiot lying bitch. And I am enjoying the whining of Trump and his tard herd. It is music to my ears.
I think the best we can hope for is that polls will show voters abandoning him in strategic areas in the Midwest and large numbers for voter registrations that will give gopers (esp in the senate) pause for continued support of him … if they want to keep their jobs in 20.

Even if that happens, McConnell will still march on the Sup Ct and Trump will continue to issue EO's and take military money for the wall.

Of course the dems don't have a potus candidate for real yet. LOL

I think the best we can hope for is that polls will show voters abandoning him in strategic areas in the Midwest and large numbers for voter registrations that will give gopers (esp in the senate) pause for continued support of him … if they want to keep their jobs in 20.

Even if that happens, McConnell will still march on the Sup Ct and Trump will continue to issue EO's and take military money for the wall.

Of course the dems don't have a potus candidate for real yet. LOL
I don't care if Trump is impeached or not. I really don't. I am just enjoying all the wailing and gnashing of teeth while karma repeatedly kicks him in the nuts.

What we should all be hoping for is that the dumb fuck focuses on the job of protecting the country and the economy. He's falling on his face with the economy, god only knows what else he is failing at.

Schiff did not write it - nor did he see it in advance.

no speak no see no hear... too bad....:dunno:

jTeVDBU.jpg

Dishonest threads like this are contributing to the death threats against Adam Schiff.

Because shiff was caught being totally dishonest. And without problems by the congress now trumps people will ignore all supenoes from a proven crooked congress

And trump will get the military ready !!!

Dishonest threads like this are contributing to the death threats against Adam Schiff.

Because shiff was caught being totally dishonest. And without problems by the congress now trumps people will ignore all supenoes from a proven crooked congress

And trump will get the military ready !!!

Credible proof?

Proof is his lying mouth

Trump now will get the military ready

Proof is his lying mouth

So, you have no proof, and no evidence at all. You're just a party apparatchik, doing his duty to TheParty by mouthing party propaganda.

For what, little goosestepper?

(I know I'm mixing fascist and Stalinist metaphors there, but since Trump supporters display the worst traits of fascists and Stalinists, that's appropriate)

Proof is his lying mouth

So, you have no proof, and no evidence at all. You're just a party apparatchik, doing his duty to TheParty by mouthing party propaganda.

For what, little goosestepper?

(I know I'm mixing fascist and Stalinist metaphors there, but since Trump supporters display the worst traits of fascists and Stalinists, that's appropriate)

Wrong these are the patriot white men who beat Britain twice

I think you should be more curious about how it is that morons like Pelosi can keep turds like you on the hook.

So you won't show us your evidence? You just demand we BELIEVE?

You sound like a cult leader wannabe. No, I'm not going to follow you into the jungle and drink your koolaid.

I would not think you need any MORE kool-aid.

You certainly seem to be drenched in it already.

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?
but it was true, none the less...

IG said so,

and we have a partial transcript confirming the 6 whitehouse employees that told him/the WB about it, gave him solid first hand info.

No. See it happened. He said the complaint was done correctly but not that it was true. There was no QPQ per Alan Dershowitz. When he says there was then I ll agree on impeachment.
here's the thing.... everyone knows Trump and his lawlessness, his mob boss mentality and how he operates.... and that so called transcript, is a steaming hot smoking gun, coupled with him putting a hold on the Ukraine;s defense money allotted by congress...

And everyone knows Trump is lying thru his lovely false teeth when he tried to claim he was interested in stopping Ukraine corruption and held the money back for that purpose, when the only 2 things he brought up with the president was two things that happened years ago that he believed would help him personally with his upcoming election, crowdstrike conspiracy and the Joe/Hunter Biden crap....

you know it, I know it, ALL Trumpsters know it, all other humans left on earth, know it....!

So the Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee gets a whistleblower intelligence report

The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

Sorry lads, remember Devin Nunes... He set the bar real low...

"The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said."
We've seen this dog and pony show before when the "house" "advised" the Kavanaugh accuser to get a lawyer too.

You people suck

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?
but it was true, none the less...

IG said so,

and we have a partial transcript confirming the 6 whitehouse employees that told him/the WB about it, gave him solid first hand info.

No. See it happened. He said the complaint was done correctly but not that it was true. There was no QPQ per Alan Dershowitz. When he says there was then I ll agree on impeachment.
here's the thing.... everyone knows Trump and his lawlessness, his mob boss mentality and how he operates.... and that so called transcript, is a steaming hot smoking gun, coupled with him putting a hold on the Ukraine;s defense money allotted by congress...

And everyone knows Trump is lying thru his lovely false teeth when he tried to claim he was interested in stopping Ukraine corruption and held the money back for that purpose, when the only 2 things he brought up with the president was two things that happened years ago that he believed would help him personally with his upcoming election, crowdstrike conspiracy and the Joe/Hunter Biden crap....

you know it, I know it, ALL Trumpsters know it, all other humans left on earth, know it....!

“Everyone knows”?

Link...because I and many others disagree. I ll compare resumes with anyone in terms of education, knowledge and professional experience and I disagree with you. Now what?

Obviously, you are clueless about what definition of “Treason” as described by the Constitution.
Article III
Ever think about starting a thread, about something you have actual knowledge about. But don’t feel bad, your President is just as clueless as you about what “Treason” is as factually described as intended, Constitutionally.

Once again...

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction.....

Can you dickweeds not get that through your heads.

He never should have been impeached...it was stupid...but it wasn't over a blowjob.

Interesting... how is it treason? Make the case
He’s setting up the president using the media leaking fake news..putting spies in the White House.
It’s clear they all knew about this for months.. he said the president said things he never said.. time for a hanging
And, look at all the shit in the footnotes
Referencing news interviews from April and shit
to tie in with the phone call..

Obviously, you are clueless about what definition of “Treason” as described by the Constitution.
Article III
Ever think about starting a thread, about something you have actual knowledge about. But don’t feel bad, your President is just as clueless as you about what “Treason” is as factually described as intended, Constitutionally.
More trump derangement syndrome lol

Forum List

Back