Adam SHIT proof read the whistleblowers report days before it was turned in!!

This whole charade was orchestrated by Schiff, just like the whole Kavanaugh debacle was orchestrated by Feinstein and Schumer. And they both got the complete backing of our criminal media

It's simply amazing how Trumptards make shit up, just like their messiah does. Out of whole cloth pulled from their asses.

Simply amazing.

I don't think you want the list of made up things about Trump by the left. When did evidence have to do with anything? Didn't Schiff claim he had proof of Russian collusion? Where is that proof? I guess he lost it since the end of the Mueller investigation. Kind of the same thing with the Ford testimony/clown show with Kavanaugh. No proof, many conflicting details and the Democrats buy it.

Democrats hate Trump with such a passiion, they are simply incapble of accepting any fact or entertaining any opinion that doesn't support their hatred. It truly is a syndrome of sorts.

It is a simple question.
If there was a "whistle blower" like this against Obama, and they were only working with Republican lawyers, and the chair of the commitee was Republican... do you think CNN, NYT and company would be saying the same thing as they are when it is Trump?

Yes.

And Schiff was alerted TO the fact that there was a WB complaint.

That's the extent of it.

And good thing since the WB was concerned that the White House would bury the report...which they DID

Yes.

And Schiff was alerted TO the fact that there was a WB complaint.

That's the extent of it.

And good thing since the WB was concerned that the White House would bury the report...which they DID

Shiff got caught lying his Azz off to the camera

His own lips !

Now the hill poll just out shows trump is gaining fast over the crooked dems

Now only 2 points disapprove of trump

So the Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee gets a whistleblower intelligence report

The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

Sorry lads, remember Devin Nunes... He set the bar real low...

"The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said."

Nah. Rightards have the memory of a fruit fly. They always forget the precedents that they set.

Wait until a new Democrat is in the White House, and starts using all of those new precedents. Especially declassifying everything classified by Trump.

Even worse, wait until Democrats get back the Senate, and use the precedents set by Mitch McConnell. Thats when rightard America will have a collective heart attack.
You might want to seriously think about starting your own country, one that does not share a border with the USA

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?
but it was true, none the less...

IG said so,

and we have a partial transcript confirming the 6 whitehouse employees that told him/the WB about it, gave him solid first hand info.

No. See it happened. He said the complaint was done correctly but not that it was true. There was no QPQ per Alan Dershowitz. When he says there was then I ll agree on impeachment.
here's the thing.... everyone knows Trump and his lawlessness, his mob boss mentality and how he operates.... and that so called transcript, is a steaming hot smoking gun, coupled with him putting a hold on the Ukraine;s defense money allotted by congress...

And everyone knows Trump is lying thru his lovely false teeth when he tried to claim he was interested in stopping Ukraine corruption and held the money back for that purpose, when the only 2 things he brought up with the president was two things that happened years ago that he believed would help him personally with his upcoming election, crowdstrike conspiracy and the Joe/Hunter Biden crap....

you know it, I know it, ALL Trumpsters know it, all other humans left on earth, know it....!

“Everyone knows”?

Link...because I and many others disagree. I ll compare resumes with anyone in terms of education, knowledge and professional experience and I disagree with you. Now what?
So exactly what do you think Trump' s phone call was about.....? Explain it to me, with all the facts and transcripts known....

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?

IG said so,

and we have a partial transcript confirming the 6 whitehouse employees that told him/the WB about it, gave him solid first hand info.

No. See it happened. He said the complaint was done correctly but not that it was true. There was no QPQ per Alan Dershowitz. When he says there was then I ll agree on impeachment.
here's the thing.... everyone knows Trump and his lawlessness, his mob boss mentality and how he operates.... and that so called transcript, is a steaming hot smoking gun, coupled with him putting a hold on the Ukraine;s defense money allotted by congress...

And everyone knows Trump is lying thru his lovely false teeth when he tried to claim he was interested in stopping Ukraine corruption and held the money back for that purpose, when the only 2 things he brought up with the president was two things that happened years ago that he believed would help him personally with his upcoming election, crowdstrike conspiracy and the Joe/Hunter Biden crap....

you know it, I know it, ALL Trumpsters know it, all other humans left on earth, know it....!

“Everyone knows”?

Link...because I and many others disagree. I ll compare resumes with anyone in terms of education, knowledge and professional experience and I disagree with you. Now what?
So exactly what do you think Trump' s phone call was about.....? Explain it to me, with all the facts and transcripts known....

they know what it was about. They’re in full spin mode.

IG said so,

“Everyone knows”?

It’s a regular call that all presidents make. There was no QPQ. In fact Trump ran on other countries putting in their $$ of monies. That was what the majority of the call was about. He also wants to make sure that the corruption is minimized. He mentioned the Bidens briefly and to me it was a test of the new President of Ukraine to see if he would look into the overt Biden corruption. But you see it differently so we need a 3rd party to opine. Alan Dershowitz is a Democrat, Clinton supporter and constitution and legal expert. So why not let him be the tie breaker? Why do you oppose that?

IG said so,

“Everyone knows”?

I answered the question. I never spin. Unlike you, I am not a sheep. I do not belong to any political party.

IG said so,

“Everyone knows”?

It’s a regular call that all presidents make. There was no QPQ. In fact Trump ran on other countries putting in their $$ of monies. That was what the majority of the call was about. He also wants to make sure that the corruption is minimized. He mentioned the Bidens briefly and to me it was a test of the new President of Ukraine to see if he would look into the overt Biden corruption. But you see it differently so we need a 3rd party to opine. Alan Dershowitz is a Democrat, Clinton supporter and constitution and legal expert. So why not let him be the tie breaker? Why do you oppose that?
Alan D is NOT a third party and he has NOT been a third party since Trump was elected... he has been an open shill for the President, on everything and likely being paid by him, in some manner.

Find someone else.

“Everyone knows”?

Alan D is NOT a third party and he has NOT been a third party since Trump was elected... he has been an open shill for the President, on everything and likely being paid by him, in some manner.
wow, the disdain for people who do their own thing have to have some tie to trump huh, so that means anyone backing anyone on the left is influenced monetarily by those leftists they back. right?

“Everyone knows”?

I answered the question. I never spin. Unlike you, I am not a sheep. I do not belong to any political party.
Explain Rudy Giuliani being involved, please.

“Everyone knows”?

Explain Rudy Giuliani being involved, please.
explain John Kerry in Iran? is there a difference?

This thread is a LIE - based on NYT article and whistleblower's lawyer who said Adam Schiff had NOTHING to do with writing the whistleblower complaint.
he wrote it. therefore, he is the whistle-blower wannabe.
The whistle blowers work in the white house... at least 6 of them are the ones who brought this to the guy/gal reporting it

This thread is a LIE - based on NYT article and whistleblower's lawyer who said Adam Schiff had NOTHING to do with writing the whistleblower complaint.
he wrote it. therefore, he is the whistle-blower wannabe.
The whistle blowers work in the white house... at least 6 of them are the ones who brought this to the guy/gal reporting it
It’s over democrats are cooked

Forum List

Back