Adam SHIT proof read the whistleblowers report days before it was turned in!!

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?
but it was true, none the less...

IG said so,

and we have a partial transcript confirming the 6 whitehouse employees that told him/the WB about it, gave him solid first hand info.

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?
but it was true, none the less...

IG said so,

and we have a partial transcript confirming the 6 whitehouse employees that told him/the WB about it, gave him solid first hand info.

No. See it happened. He said the complaint was done correctly but not that it was true. There was no QPQ per Alan Dershowitz. When he says there was then I ll agree on impeachment.

Whistleblowers don't always relay firsthand knowledge. That is not a requirement. You are being led around by the nose. Don't be such a rube.

This whistleblower's complaint was validated by the rough transcript of the call. He or she is totally vindicated. Trump colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

Rube? I am just stating an opinion. I am 100% certain this was politically motivated as the individual approached the Democrats and hired the Clintons’ attorney. He had less info than we do now and yet blew the whistle...figuratively. If you don’t see it as a political move you’re the rube.
You realize of course the WB had to report his suspicions to the IG and through the DI before he could go to congress.

Had to yes but did he? Eventually the truth will come out.
Please provide evidence Schiff had the whistleblower report a month before it became public.

Thank you.
Jets original op linked to the NYT report that Schiff learned the outlines of the complaint "days before" the WB filed the complaint. But under 50 USC 3033 there's nothing wrong with and its to be expected. The WB first had to go to the IG and through the DI, and be turned down. He than had to tell the IG he was going to congress. And the statute specifically provides anyone in congress acts in their authority to receive info.

Do the truampsteets really think they're fooling anyone with allegations of skullduggery? The issue is whether Trump tried arm twisting with aid, and whether the admin tried covering up that it did that. And thus far, we know Pompano lied about being in on the twisting.

I don't see impeachment, but if you didn't like Hills email whacking … you're a hypocrite for giving Trump a pass here.

Schiff had it a month before it became public and then parodied it.
Please provide evidence Schiff had the whistleblower report a month before it became public.

Thank you.

LOL

You don’t get to be polite after acting like an asshole. Stay true to who you are. We are not friends.

Schiff, House Intel Chairman, Got Early Account of Whistle-Blower’s Accusations

BOMBSHELL: Schiff Knew About Whistleblower Allegations Well Before Complaint Filed

BOMBSHELL: Intel Inspector General Found Whistleblower Had ‘Bias’ In Favor Of ‘Rival Candidate’ Of Trump, Report Says

Ep. 869 - Whistleblower Comes Up Empty
"Early account". You should read your own links, hack.

Schiff did not get the whistleblower report a month before it became public.

Stop jumping on the manufactured bullshit bandwagon!

Whistleblowers don't always relay firsthand knowledge. That is not a requirement. You are being led around by the nose. Don't be such a rube.

This whistleblower's complaint was validated by the rough transcript of the call. He or she is totally vindicated. Trump colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

Rube? I am just stating an opinion. I am 100% certain this was politically motivated as the individual approached the Democrats and hired the Clintons’ attorney. He had less info than we do now and yet blew the whistle...figuratively. If you don’t see it as a political move you’re the rube.
You realize of course the WB had to report his suspicions to the IG and through the DI before he could go to congress.

Thank you.
Jets original op linked to the NYT report that Schiff learned the outlines of the complaint "days before" the WB filed the complaint. But under 50 USC 3033 there's nothing wrong with and its to be expected. The WB first had to go to the IG and through the DI, and be turned down. He than had to tell the IG he was going to congress. And the statute specifically provides anyone in congress acts in their authority to receive info.

Do the truampsteets really think they're fooling anyone with allegations of skullduggery? The issue is whether Trump tried arm twisting with aid, and whether the admin tried covering up that it did that. And thus far, we know Pompano lied about being in on the twisting.

I don't see impeachment, but if you didn't like Hills email whacking … you're a hypocrite for giving Trump a pass here.

The Mods protect you but I dont belong to any political party. I vote for whom I deem as The best candidate. That is my right as an American. You don’t like it, I dont care. You Leftist loser bitch.

Jesus. Will you dumb hacks PLEASE read your own links!?!?

There is NOTHING which says Schiff got the report a month ahead of time. And there sure as shit isn't any evidence he helped write it.

Stop making shit up. You are giving yourselves irreversible delusions. You are making yourselves mentally ill.

Thank you.

LOL

You don’t get to be polite after acting like an asshole. Stay true to who you are. We are not friends.

BOMBSHELL: Schiff Knew About Whistleblower Allegations Well Before Complaint Filed

BOMBSHELL: Intel Inspector General Found Whistleblower Had ‘Bias’ In Favor Of ‘Rival Candidate’ Of Trump, Report Says

Dickhead. Listen to the last link audio. You pussy keyboard warrior.

Thank you.

LOL

It's a one hour audio of some partisan hack. At what point does he provide evidence Schiff had the report a month ahead of time?

The whistleblower approached the congressional aide, NOT SCHIFF, before he even wrote the report.

This fact needs to get pounded into the thick dumb skulls of the hacks. Schiff did not see the report. He was informed that a whistleblower was concerned about Trump's behavior. The aide then told him to get a lawyer and go see the inspector general.

All caught up now, hacks?

Thank you.

The Mods protect you but I dont belong to any political party. I vote for whom I deem as The best candidate. That is my right as an American. You don’t like it, I dont care. You Leftist loser bitch.
fck the mods. LOL. they ain't no friend of mine.

Take your bitching to someone who gives a fuck. you misrepresented facts, and got called out. Go back in your cave troll.

Thank you.

"I don't see impeachment"--THEY'RE JUMPING OFF THE SHIP

Oh man and they blew it this time folks

Thank you.

LOL

It's a one hour audio of some partisan hack. At what point does he provide evidence Schiff had the report a month ahead of time?

Partisan hack? LOL

Self description?

Thank you.

fck the mods. LOL. they ain't no friend of mine.

Take your bitching to someone who gives a fuck. you misrepresented facts, and got called out. Go back in your cave troll.

Bullshit. I stated Opinions not facts. In my opinion you’re a waste of space.

The whistleblower approached the congressional aide, NOT SCHIFF, before he even wrote the report.

This fact needs to get pounded into the thick dumb skulls of the hacks. Schiff did not see the report. He was informed that a whistleblower was concerned about Trump's behavior. The aide then told him to get a lawyer and go see the inspector general.

All caught up now, hacks?

It's too swampy and too deep in the weeds for Americans at this point and I hope you know it. This situation at this point is NEVER going to justify an impeachment. To be clear, it's not:

1. A president having his minions commit BREAKING and ENTERING a rival political opponent's offices and then lying about it OR

2. A president having 'relations' with an INTERN in the White House and then LYING about it

Let's face it, you have already lost and now look pathetic.

I think you should be more curious about how it is that morons like Pelosi can keep turds like you on the hook.

So you won't show us your evidence? You just demand we BELIEVE?

You sound like a cult leader wannabe. No, I'm not going to follow you into the jungle and drink your koolaid.

and btw the only thing that would surprise me is if members of both parties and in the House and Senate didn't have information about what the WB complaint was.

And btw the DOS IG who complained aobut Hillary's emails is testifying RIGHT NOW about Trump's efforts to intimidate DOS employees to not report his actions about something, and I'd guess it's the Ukraine and arm twisting and Pompano's lying about it.

Forum List

Back