Adam SHIT proof read the whistleblowers report days before it was turned in!!

Interesting... how is it treason? Make the case
He’s setting up the president using the media leaking fake news..putting spies in the White House.
It’s clear they all knew about this for months.. he said the president said things he never said.. time for a hanging
You think Schiff put a spy in the White House?! Got any proof of that? How is knowing about a whistler blower a crime worthy of hanging? I don’t think you can give a real answer to any of these questions.

Trumpuclicans love to shoot down, into their feet. From the OP's link

The C.I.A. officer approached a House Intelligence Committee aide with his concerns about Mr. Trump only after he had had a colleague first convey them to the C.I.A.’s top lawyer. Concerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding, the officer then approached the House aide. In both cases, the original accusation was vague.

The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and meet with an inspector general, with whom he could file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

Adam SHIT proof read the whistleblowers report days before it was turned in!!
That's a lie.

Why can't you people stop yourselves from making up total bullshit?

Serious question.
They’ve got to spin it up to make it sound like a big deal. I just don’t understand how they expect to be taken seriously when they do that.

He’s setting up the president using the media leaking fake news..putting spies in the White House.
It’s clear they all knew about this for months.. he said the president said things he never said.. time for a hanging
You think Schiff put a spy in the White House?! Got any proof of that? How is knowing about a whistler blower a crime worthy of hanging? I don’t think you can give a real answer to any of these questions.
It’s pretty obvious he helped construct this complaint.. let’s see how deep it goes

The idiot who started this topic obviously didn't read his own link and is instead parroting some manufactured bullshit by his favorite propagandists.

Here are the facts:

An aide to the House Intelligence Committee was approached by the whistleblower, after the whistleblower first alerted a CIA lawyer. The whistleblower was worried about how his report was being handled by the CIA.

The aide told the whistleblower to get a lawyer to advise him and to meet with the inspector general.

The aide then shared with Chairman Schiff some of what the whistleblower said, though it was very vague. The aide did not tell Schiff who the whistleblower was.

Those are the facts. But that has not stopped Dumbass Donald from manufacturing this bullshit: "He knew long before and helped write it, too."

Trump literally cannot stop himself from lying, so it is no surprise one of his piss drinking tards would lie in this topic's title. They emulate their messiah.

It’s pretty obvious he helped construct this complaint.. let’s see how deep it goes
It’s pretty obvious? How so?

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?

Because Trump said so. With ZERO evidence, as usual. The man is a conspiracy theory machine.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

So the Trumpanzees are actually all screaming that it's bad that the intel chief got legal intel. You can't make this stuff up.

And Trump cultists actually wonder why everyone correctly classifies them as authoritarian bootlickers. You'd have to have no spine and no self-respect to repeat the stupid things that Trump cultists repeat.

But we've got more than enough to take you clowns down.

What was he blowing the whistle on? He did not even hear the phone call firsthand?
Whistleblowers don't always relay firsthand knowledge. That is not a requirement. You are being led around by the nose. Don't be such a rube.

This whistleblower's complaint was validated by the rough transcript of the call. He or she is totally vindicated. Trump colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

Because Trump said so. With ZERO evidence, as usual. The man is a conspiracy theory machine.

Jitss617 is the best. He eats up all that crap and then spouts it on here like it’s fact. The best is to press him for details and watch him spin and squirm as he has nothing to back any of it up. Watch...

Sit down relax watch

Jitss617 is the best. He eats up all that crap and then spouts it on here like it’s fact. The best is to press him for details and watch him spin and squirm as he has nothing to back any of it up. Watch...
Cool story

Sit down relax watch
Quote from your own link where it says Schiff read the whistleblower report "days before it was turned in".

Go ahead.

Forum List

Back