Adidas Supports the Crushing of the Hopes & Dreams of Women

I just saw that absurd commercial. Astounding. So very misguided. When the broad shouldered male swims “competitively” against true female athletes, the true female athletes are DEPRIVED of a fair competition. Why isn’t it considered to be contrary to the rights of these actual female athletes to allow the trans athletes to rob them of fair competition? Why is a company making sports products pitching its goods by applauding this unjust practice?

I just saw that absurd commercial. Astounding. So very misguided. When the broad shouldered male swims “competitively” against true female athletes, the true female athletes are DEPRIVED of a fair competition. Why isn’t it considered to be contrary to the rights of these actual female athletes to allow the teams athletes to rob them of fair competition? Why is a company making sports products pitching its goods by applauding this unjust practice?
Yep, and then the women are forced to strip naked in front of the guy in the shower to humiliate them further.

Speaks volumes

FOOmTcDXMAk5Uxy

Yep, and then the women are forced to strip naked in front of the guy in the shower to humiliate them further.
I don’t know what his/her circumstances are. If he still has his penis, I’m not sure the female athletes want to see his/her naked body in the womens’ shower. If he has already been clipped, maybe they wouldn’t be as concerned. I don’t know. Co-Ed communal showers isn’t that uncommon in many places.

I just saw that absurd commercial. Astounding. So very misguided. When the broad shouldered male swims “competitively” against true female athletes, the true female athletes are DEPRIVED of a fair competition. Why isn’t it considered to be contrary to the rights of these actual female athletes to allow the trans athletes to rob them of fair competition? Why is a company making sports products pitching its goods by applauding this unjust practice?
What right to fair competition? 😄

1. These leagues are the ones with the rights to set their own rules, not the players. They get to negotiate with the league for changes they want like every other employee.

2. Really, what is fair competition? Are short girls competing against tall girls in basketball leagues fair? Why don't we have a short women's league?

I don’t know what his/her circumstances are. If he still has his penis, I’m not sure the female athletes want to see his/her naked body in the womens’ shower. If he has already been clipped, maybe they wouldn’t be as concerned. I don’t know. Co-Ed communal showers isn’t that uncommon in many places.
Why do you post bullshit like this?

It’s a gonna go broke virtue signal ruse
20% of the population believe males should compete against females. Even less believe you can alter your sex and change it from male to female based solely on your wishes to do so.

You are stupid enough to actually believe that co-ed communal showers even exist?

Where is this true in your fantasy world?

My God, you are a dumbass!
You’re ignorant enough to deny it and bombastic enough to shout out your ignorance. You truly are a horse’s asshole.

You might not realize this, but there are places outside of your own community and even places outside of the United States.

Since you have major difficulty staying on topic, but prefer to go off on tangents, I deign to help you, you dolt: the thread TOPIC is about Addidas’ ad claim that somehow having trans women (males) in womens’ sports is a good and noble thing.

You’re ignorant enough to deny it and bombastic enough to shout out your ignorance. You truly are a horse’s asshole.

You might not realize this, but there are places outside of your own community and even places outside of the United States.

Since you have major difficulty staying on topic, but prefer to go off on tangents, I deign to help you, you dolt: the thread TOPIC is about Addidas’ ad claim that somehow having trans women (males) in womens’ sports is a good and noble thing.
Woman and men don't shower together you dumb phuck. Not even in Trannyville USA does this happen, only in your warped mind.

Woman and men don't shower together you dumb phuck. Not even in Trannyville USA does this happen, only in your warped mind.
They do in many places all over the world. Instead of broadcasting your ignorance, you could look into the topic easily and quickly enough to see that I’m correct. That way you wouldn’t have to shout what an ignorant moron you are.

Also: it’s just a semi-related point to the thread topic, anyway. Get back on topic if you’re capable of that and have anything intelligent to offer. We won’t hold our breath.

I have seen this commercial a few times, I was wondering how long it would take to make your heads explode.

I have been boycotting them since the mid-80s when they quit making good running shoes.

This is the last good running shoe they made

View attachment 621482
The heads of decent good real Americans explode while fucked in the head weirdos, degenerates and the Hate America coalition celebrate the vast moral decay.

Forum List

Back