Adios, Liz Cheney

Cheney: Two years ago. I won this primary with 73% of the vote. I could easily have done the same again. The path was clear. But it would've required that I go along with president trump's lie about the 2020 election.. That was a path I could not and would not take

Imagine a politician with principles.

Doesn't speak well for the electorate of Wyoming. I guess the truth, honesty, the law, and their integrity hold no value. Nothing worse than losing your values.

Is love to see your list of leftist values!

she did this to herself, and she deserves it. Liz Cheney's political career...tonight...is over!

Some say whe will run for President. A last attempt to continue the Bush/Cheney faction of the old GOP.

If Trump doesn’t run she will have to beat DeSantis. Good luck with that.

Dr. rer. nat. Angela Merkel for example. I was one of her critics in 2015 - but not because of her person - because of many others who misunderstood that she felt the duty to have to help many refugees in an extraordinary difficult situation. I hope she enjoys very well her retirement.

Last edited:

Donald_Trump.jpg

ct 2 reward - dead or alive

A politician who licked the shit out of the ass of Progs you mean. We understand that the neo cons are death merchants who have become enriched while using the patriotism of citizens who die for it. Prog politicians do not have much principal integrity.

A politician who licked the shit out of the ass of Progs you mean. We understand that the neo cons are death merchants who have become enriched while using the patriotism of citizens who die for it. Prog politicians do not have much principal integrity.

Seems like there's a silly response for everything.

Trump saying other people should be ashamed of themselves for the way they acted.... priceless
Trump Derangement Syndrome disease is a terrible mental Illness.

You stupid Moon Bats should be ashamed of stealing an election from the American people and supporting Potatohead, who is the worst President this country ever had. You owe this country a big apology. Get down on your knees and beg forgiveness.

Cheney: Two years ago. I won this primary with 73% of the vote. I could easily have done the same again. The path was clear. But it would've required that I go along with president trump's lie about the 2020 election.. That was a path I could not and would not take
The people of Wyoming found out that she was a stupid TDS afflicted RINO that was in bed with the Democrat filth.

If she had principles she would have been fighting against the Democrat filth that stole an election from the American and installed a dumbass Potatohead as President, who is destroying this country.

Forum List

Back