Adios, New York City!

Apart from killing Amazon HQ deal, the Marxists rent control laws and Covid, Mayor Wilhelm just gave NYC the Kiss of Death

De Blasio says ‘very substantial’ cuts coming to NYPD budget\

Cutting the Police budget....what could go wrong?

My wife and I live about 45 minutes north of the City and we started preparing the house for sale. I predict some nice couple from NYC will be looking for a safe place with a backyard, good schools and 10 minutes from County airport.

Time for the government to financial cut off New York and California, sick of them worthless Democratic leeches.

That would be great if only they could do it. But as always, some commie judge will stop any attempt by Trump or his team from doing just that.

Its hard to understand how city dwellers could keep voting for democrats without at least trying a GOP admin to see if things could improve??????
The GOP stance on cities is that they need to stop existing
No the stance is many of them have been run by democrats for decades and are shitholes
The GOP must have a real crappy message, if they can't even win in shitholes run by democrats, as you claim.

People who are not very bright vote Democrat no matter what. Trust me, I live in Cleveland which has been run by Democrats for the last several decades. The Mayor and his family are all crooks. They are running the city into the ground, and the voters in Cleveland keep electing the guy, along with the rest of his Council election after election.

Several years ago they passed a 2 million dollar bill to create a dirt bike park. In spite of a decreasing police department, the entire city only having one detective, police cars over ten years old, why spend money on a dirt bike park? Because the Mayors grandson got busted a couple of times riding his dirt bike on the streets. The voters kept on electing the same people.
Maybe you need an AOC type candidate, in the sense of walking the neighborhood, door to door, face to face, meeting your new candidate, and hearing his one on one message and solutions, to their problems?

Running only in the main stream of media or the internet, is too nasty...And impossible to be straight forward heard...imo.

Its hard to understand how city dwellers could keep voting for democrats without at least trying a GOP admin to see if things could improve??????
No the stance is many of them have been run by democrats for decades and are shitholes
The GOP must have a real crappy message, if they can't even win in shitholes run by democrats, as you claim.

People who are not very bright vote Democrat no matter what. Trust me, I live in Cleveland which has been run by Democrats for the last several decades. The Mayor and his family are all crooks. They are running the city into the ground, and the voters in Cleveland keep electing the guy, along with the rest of his Council election after election.

Several years ago they passed a 2 million dollar bill to create a dirt bike park. In spite of a decreasing police department, the entire city only having one detective, police cars over ten years old, why spend money on a dirt bike park? Because the Mayors grandson got busted a couple of times riding his dirt bike on the streets. The voters kept on electing the same people.
Maybe you need an AOC type candidate, in the sense of walking the neighborhood, door to door, face to face, meeting your new candidate, and hearing his one on one message and solutions, to their problems?

Running only in the main stream of media or the internet, is too nasty...And impossible to be straight forward heard...imo.

We don't need a ditz like her. She's a college graduate in economics, and the best job she could get was a bartender. That kind of tells you something right there. Ether she wasn't smart enough to enter a field in demand, only took economics because it was one of the easier courses, or nobody would hire her after talking to her for a half-hour. Mind you, she has minority status which should have landed her a job almost immediately, especially in a huge lib area like NYC.

We don't need a ditz like her. She's a college graduate in economics, and the best job she could get was a bartender. That kind of tells you something right there. Ether she wasn't smart enough to enter a field in demand, only took economics because it was one of the easier courses, or nobody would hire her after talking to her for a half-hour. Mind you, she has minority status which should have landed her a job almost immediately, especially in a huge lib area like NYC.
You've missed the boat...

I said you need a candidate like her IN THE SENSE of walking the neighborhood to campaign face to face, with constituents.

I said nothing about her stances or political views.....

She beat the unbeatable that way...

Last edited:
Apart from killing Amazon HQ deal, the Marxists rent control laws and Covid, Mayor Wilhelm just gave NYC the Kiss of Death

My wife and I live about 45 minutes north of the City and we started preparing the house for sale. I predict some nice couple from NYC will be looking for a safe place with a backyard, good schools and 10 minutes from County airport.

I'd prefer the Southwest, Costa Rica or Brazil, but my son just said we may be first time grandparents in the very near future so we may be in the vicinity for a while

I said you need a candidate like her IN THE SENSE of walking the neighborhood to campaign face to face, with constituents.

The only reason she won is because she's not a bad looking girl with a nice shape. That means everything to a Democrat, especially males. Plus the fact there was such low voter turnout when she won the first time.

If she had a mug like a young Liz Warren, she'd still be serving drinks today.

New York is accepting it's decline. The loss of tourism and tourist money is giving the city a chance to seize the derelict hotels and turn them into homeless housing.

The good part is that more homeless will drive off more tourism! Win win all the way around.

And the first things to be cut should be protective details for politicians.

NYC is gone.. the good families that built that city have moved out.. only way to restore it is if we mass deportations

The only reason she won is because she's not a bad looking girl with a nice shape. That means everything to a Democrat, especially males. Plus the fact there was such low voter turnout when she won the first time.

If she had a mug like a young Liz Warren, she'd still be serving drinks today.
Sounds like it's your cave man head, that takes her body in to consideration.

It was a record breaking turn out, in 2018 elections.... Why lie about it Ray?

She walked the streets promising everyone free stuff which she'll never deliver.

Forum List

Back