Adios, New York City!

Its hard to understand how city dwellers could keep voting for democrats without at least trying a GOP admin to see if things could improve??????
The GOP stance on cities is that they need to stop existing
No the stance is many of them have been run by democrats for decades and are shitholes
The GOP must have a real crappy message, if they can't even win in shitholes run by democrats, as you claim.

People who are not very bright vote Democrat no matter what. Trust me, I live in Cleveland which has been run by Democrats for the last several decades. The Mayor and his family are all crooks. They are running the city into the ground, and the voters in Cleveland keep electing the guy, along with the rest of his Council election after election.

Several years ago they passed a 2 million dollar bill to create a dirt bike park. In spite of a decreasing police department, the entire city only having one detective, police cars over ten years old, why spend money on a dirt bike park? Because the Mayors grandson got busted a couple of times riding his dirt bike on the streets. The voters kept on electing the same people.
Maybe you need an AOC type candidate, in the sense of walking the neighborhood, door to door, face to face, meeting your new candidate, and hearing his one on one message and solutions, to their problems?

Running only in the main stream of media or the internet, is too nasty...And impossible to be straight forward heard...imo.

We don't need a ditz like her. She's a college graduate in economics, and the best job she could get was a bartender. That kind of tells you something right there. Ether she wasn't smart enough to enter a field in demand, only took economics because it was one of the easier courses, or nobody would hire her after talking to her for a half-hour. Mind you, she has minority status which should have landed her a job almost immediately, especially in a huge lib area like NYC.
You've missed the boat...

I said you need a candidate like her IN THE SENSE of walking the neighborhood to campaign face to face, with constituents.

I said nothing about her stances or political views.....

She beat the unbeatable that way...

She walked the streets promising everyone free stuff which she'll never deliver.
She beat the 2nd in charge of the House, longtime Dem, that was to replace Pelosi....when she retires.

If a Republican wanted to be Mayor of a big city, then he would need to run a face to face campaign with the people... it's his best shot.

Its hard to understand how city dwellers could keep voting for democrats without at least trying a GOP admin to see if things could improve??????
No the stance is many of them have been run by democrats for decades and are shitholes
The GOP must have a real crappy message, if they can't even win in shitholes run by democrats, as you claim.

People who are not very bright vote Democrat no matter what. Trust me, I live in Cleveland which has been run by Democrats for the last several decades. The Mayor and his family are all crooks. They are running the city into the ground, and the voters in Cleveland keep electing the guy, along with the rest of his Council election after election.

Several years ago they passed a 2 million dollar bill to create a dirt bike park. In spite of a decreasing police department, the entire city only having one detective, police cars over ten years old, why spend money on a dirt bike park? Because the Mayors grandson got busted a couple of times riding his dirt bike on the streets. The voters kept on electing the same people.
Maybe you need an AOC type candidate, in the sense of walking the neighborhood, door to door, face to face, meeting your new candidate, and hearing his one on one message and solutions, to their problems?

Running only in the main stream of media or the internet, is too nasty...And impossible to be straight forward heard...imo.

We don't need a ditz like her. She's a college graduate in economics, and the best job she could get was a bartender. That kind of tells you something right there. Ether she wasn't smart enough to enter a field in demand, only took economics because it was one of the easier courses, or nobody would hire her after talking to her for a half-hour. Mind you, she has minority status which should have landed her a job almost immediately, especially in a huge lib area like NYC.

I said you need a candidate like her IN THE SENSE of walking the neighborhood to campaign face to face, with constituents.

She walked the streets promising everyone free stuff which she'll never deliver.
She beat the 2nd in charge of the House, longtime Dem, that was to replace Pelosi....when she retires.

If a Republican wanted to be Mayor of a big city, then he would need to run a face to face campaign with the people... it's his best shot.
Do you understand nothing she's promising her voters will come true?

Or they wait until everything goes to hell, and become the protest option like Guiliani was and to an extent, Bloomberg.

The only reason she won is because she's not a bad looking girl with a nice shape. That means everything to a Democrat, especially males. Plus the fact there was such low voter turnout when she won the first time.

If she had a mug like a young Liz Warren, she'd still be serving drinks today.
Sounds like it's your cave man head, that takes her body in to consideration.

It was a record breaking turn out, in 2018 elections.... Why lie about it Ray?

I'm talking about the primary she won, not the general. It's NY, so of course they're going to vote commie over a Republican. It had a very disappointing turnout in the primary.

Yes, appearance means everything to a Democrat voter: how they look, how they dress, how they speak....... Ability and accomplishments are the last thing on their list, if it's even there at all. If you are voting based on ability and accomplishments, then you'd be a Republican.

New York City is completely fucked out in the tens of billions column. Broadway closed, Yankee Stadium and CitiField Closed, restaurants dark never to return, major retailer pulling up stakes and leaving for good.

Who is going to fill in this missing economic activity? The Federal government cannot

Trump second term he'll have to put Emergency Control Board in all major US democrat run cities to try to bring them back to life

Wilhelm DeBlasio is the male AOC, he's been the worst Mayor in history

Wilhelm DeBlasio is the male AOC, he's been the worst Mayor in history
If I was a politician, being the mayor of New York is not a bad gig. How the hell did this guy win?

I left Mpls twenty years ago for the exurbs 40 miles north. Wildlife, peace and quiet, no crime, low taxes, lakes and woods, and I can snowmobile right from my yard accessing hundreds of miles of trails.
Urban living sucks and lately so do the people there. Humans are not meant to be crammed together.

It's all deliberate. It's their brainwashed hatred in America and any leader that in any way preaches or TAKE ACTUAL ACTION benefitting America is IMMEDIATELY seen labeled racist or "NATIONALIST."

Their skinny negro saul alinsky disciple marxist made deals that weakened our trade position, emboldened America's traditional enemies (Iran and China etc) and was propagated and propagandized as a hero.

It is amazing how propaganda works and how saturated we are with the divide and conquer strategy.

Let's think about this. They have actually made it so that if anyone says all lives matter, it is the same thing as saying HEIL HITLER!!!

Think about that. Really. Sit there and contemplate that. What is amazing is how the actual words by MLK are ignored. How the actual words by Malcolm X are ignored when he called out how pathetic white liberals are. How Booker T Washington's quote is ignored, who was an actual slave. How Muhammad Alis quote about being against forced integration is ignored. How the quote from Bob Marley who said we must EMANCIPATE OURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY is ignored.

You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.

You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.

If minorities didn't believe it, their entire platform would disintegrate and they know it all too well.

The only reason she won is because she's not a bad looking girl with a nice shape. That means everything to a Democrat, especially males. Plus the fact there was such low voter turnout when she won the first time.

If she had a mug like a young Liz Warren, she'd still be serving drinks today.
Sounds like it's your cave man head, that takes her body in to consideration.

It was a record breaking turn out, in 2018 elections.... Why lie about it Ray?

I'm talking about the primary she won, not the general. It's NY, so of course they're going to vote commie over a Republican. It had a very disappointing turnout in the primary.

Yes, appearance means everything to a Democrat voter: how they look, how they dress, how they speak....... Ability and accomplishments are the last thing on their list, if it's even there at all. If you are voting based on ability and accomplishments, then you'd be a Republican.
They also vote on who virtue signals the best.

It's all deliberate. It's their brainwashed hatred in America and any leader that in any way preaches or TAKE ACTUAL ACTION benefitting America is IMMEDIATELY seen labeled racist or "NATIONALIST."

Their skinny negro saul alinsky disciple marxist made deals that weakened our trade position, emboldened America's traditional enemies (Iran and China etc) and was propagated and propagandized as a hero.

It is amazing how propaganda works and how saturated we are with the divide and conquer strategy.

Let's think about this. They have actually made it so that if anyone says all lives matter, it is the same thing as saying HEIL HITLER!!!

Think about that. Really. Sit there and contemplate that. What is amazing is how the actual words by MLK are ignored. How the actual words by Malcolm X are ignored when he called out how pathetic white liberals are. How Booker T Washington's quote is ignored, who was an actual slave. How Muhammad Alis quote about being against forced integration is ignored. How the quote from Bob Marley who said we must EMANCIPATE OURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY is ignored.

If minorities didn't believe it, their entire platform would disintegrate and they know it all too well.
And this is why democrats hate trump and his supporters... They tell it like it is.. Trump gave the people of color real change and the ability to have their dreams come true. Those who took advantage are growing and the freedom is spreading like wild fire... Trump taught them that they are not victims but responsible for their own outcomes... The more that figure it out the more the democrats fight to keep them enslaved..

It is truly sad...

They are cutting spending? Oh the horror of it. We know that only commienists cut spending! :laughing0301:
You think they are cutting spending? :laughing0301:

They will allocate the "cuts" to other programs such as a brand spanking new "The department of social arbitration" which will go out into the community with no guns to solve civil disputes, drugs and alcohol. There will be a high death rate for that new department.
It's too easy destroying these moronic leftists.

What can be said, not everyone wants to live in a shit-hole....except democrats.
NYC will wind up like this at the rate they're going

tumblr_oag4iiQqe01qzk2apo1_500.gif

Apart from killing Amazon HQ deal, the Marxists rent control laws and Covid, Mayor Wilhelm just gave NYC the Kiss of Death

De Blasio says ‘very substantial’ cuts coming to NYPD budget\

Cutting the Police budget....what could go wrong?

My wife and I live about 45 minutes north of the City and we started preparing the house for sale. I predict some nice couple from NYC will be looking for a safe place with a backyard, good schools and 10 minutes from County airport.

Same here. I live in south texas, north of san antonio, and we're moving way out of the city.

I live in Lees Summit, a suburb of KC. BLM came here once to protest in front of city hall. They got no attention and never came back. That was a couple years ago. Then we hired a Black to run our schools and he tried to force black social justice in the classrooms. He got caught up in controversy after controversy and was ultimately bought out of his remaining contract and given the boot.

What can be said, not everyone wants to live in a shit-hole....except democrats.
NYC will wind up like this at the rate they're going

View attachment 381929

There is another option.

1598746399080.png

Forum List

Back