Advice for the St. of the Union Speech

Don't watch Trump's lips, for the next nine months, watch his feet.

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.
A wise sentiment. Unfortunately when that was said about Obama, those saying it were called "racists". Interesting how the tables have turned...

A wise man once (or twice) said, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." This too was said during Obama's terms about Mr. Obama (and the Democrats in general), and again, those saying it were called racists, bigots, anti-American, etc. Yet, many on the left are now saying the very same thing. So, are they then bigots and anti-American too?

Advice for the State of the Union Speech ...
If it pisses off Progressives ... Say it twice and tweet it again tomorrow morning ... :thup:

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.
A wise sentiment. Unfortunately when that was said about Obama, those saying it were called "racists". Interesting how the tables have turned...

A wise man once (or twice) said, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." This too was said during Obama's terms about Mr. Obama (and the Democrats in general), and again, those saying it were called racists, bigots, anti-American, etc. Yet, many on the left are now saying the very same thing. So, are they then bigots and anti-American too?
I didn't vote for Obama, but I'll bite. How are criticisms of Obama and Trump the same?

Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.
Some liberal loser trying to give advice to a guy who not only is a billionaire, but beat the most corrupt bitch in the US, and become the 45th president of the US. Just cant get more stupid than a worthless liberal...

A fake president giving a fake speech.

Jeopardy is on about then, a much more intelligent choice. No one wants to watch an orange turd vomiting into the mouths of the little Republican birds who are chirping away with their mouths open in great anticipation.

Jeopardy is on about then, a much more intelligent choice. No one wants to watch an orange turd vomiting into the mouths of the little Republican birds who are chirping away with their mouths open in great anticipation.
Then don't watch it. Go watch 50 shades of grey, that is more suitable to you libtards. Just imagine though Hitlery as the woman and Harvey Weinstein as the guy...

Great, sit home and pout.

Yep, that's my practice for partisans, politicians, pundits and politicos on both ends!

Opposite sides of the same coin!

:spinner:

Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

For just a minute, try being fair......

All that Trump has done for the "good of America" is to pass a tax cut that mostly benefits rich donors......

Second, he has eliminated many guidelines that now allow his rich donors to pollute our environment with impunity.

ALL other "successes" is his riding the coat tails of Obama's last 3 years in office (Obama's increase of DOW by 140% and lowering the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7%)

It remains to be seen IF the American electorate is smart enough to render a fair judgment of Trump's "successes."

I like to watch his chin when he sticks it out with that phony smile ,,,waiting for some one to cold cock him

I like to watch his chin when he sticks it out with that phony smile ,,,waiting for some one to cold cock him

CVqQGYdVEAA5aAv.jpg

I think he's going for the Mussolini strong guy look.

I hope he mentions Comey often and fires Mueller during the speech.

Forum List

Back