Aerosmith tells Trump to stop using their music

This thread is not so much about Aerosmith as it is a thread showing the fear people have for supporting Trump

When you're issuing a cease and desist about your intellectual property it ain't "fear" --- it's concern for your reputation getting trashed.

Heart did the same thing with Sarah Palin using "Barracuda".

Steven Tyler Demands Trump Stop Playing Aerosmith Songs at Rallies

Steven Tyler has sent Trump a warning not to use his music at Trump rallies anymore via his lawyer.

I got to thinking about this and looking back no one sung at Trump's inauguration. I think people knew that the entire music industry, legal profession, schools, media, the Federal government, were out to get Trump.

And now we see what happens to those who dared support Trump in any way.

Considering these things, I don't much blame Steven and the rest for dissing the President. After all, they have families to consider.
I'm pretty sure that "I'm proud to be an American" guy sang at the inauguration.

LMAO!

Who and was he homeless?
Lee Greenwood. I looked it up. I always pictured him as some Marlboro Man and he looks like an accountant.

Steven Tyler has sent Trump a warning not to use his music at Trump rallies anymore via his lawyer.

I got to thinking about this and looking back no one sung at Trump's inauguration. I think people knew that the entire music industry, legal profession, schools, media, the Federal government, were out to get Trump.

Considering these things, I don't much blame Steven and the rest for dissing the President. After all, they have families to consider.
I'm pretty sure that "I'm proud to be an American" guy sang at the inauguration.

LMAO!

Who and was he homeless?
Lee Greenwood. I looked it up. I always pictured him as some Marlboro Man and he looks like an accountant.

pretty rugged accountant

This thread is not so much about Aerosmith as it is a thread showing the fear people have for supporting Trump

When you're issuing a cease and desist about your intellectual property it ain't "fear" --- it's concern for your reputation getting trashed.

When are democrats treated this way?

He's still got the Rolling Stones.
Odd choice, though....You can't always get what you want?

Oh this opens up all kinds o' possibilities, which I believe we've done before but-- Rump's soundtrack could include:

Carly Simon "You're So Vain"
Ringo Starr "I Am the Greatest"
Sue Thompson "Paper Tiger"

When are democrats treated this way?

"democrats [sic]"? You mean Democrats? :lol:

Ain't got jack shit to do with "political parties". It's entirely personal. They find the association repulsive.

And don't quote me but I think Rush ordered Lush Rimjob to quit using their music too.

Yo, it`s almost time to bury Steven Tyler and his mates, when they do bury him? Put his music in his casket, and bury his ass, will not miss anything there!

"GTP"
:dig:

LMAO!

Who and was he homeless?

pretty rugged accountant
?
5de846dd53e5755c8009fe2e3f645dcd.jpg

Yo, it`s almost time to bury Steven Tyler and his mates, when they do bury him? Put his music in his casket, and bury his ass, will not miss anything there!

"GTP"

Typical Rumpbot. Dare to stand up to His Orangutanic Majesty ---- get buried alive. Predictable really.

A list of Musicians Banning Rump from Playing Their Music

Includes the aforementioned Rolling Stones, Queen ("We Are the Champions", the Nyah-Nyah song) --- whose attorneys note that previous requests were ignored by Rump ---- and even George Harrison and Luciano Pavarotti came back from the dead to fend off the orange plague.

>> “As members of his immediate family, we would like to recall that the values of brotherhood and solidarity which Luciano Pavarotti expressed throughout the course of his artistic career are entirely incompatible with the world view offered by the candidate Donald Trump.<<

>> Why not ask Ted fucking Nugent? Or one of those fucking country stars? They’ll do it for you.” -- Elton John​

LMAO!

Who and was he homeless?

pretty rugged accountant
?

So you found one?

Great, you win a cookie.

"GTP"

Typical Rumpbot. Dare to stand up to His Orangutanic Majesty ---- get buried alive. Predictable really.

A list of Musicians Banning Rump from Playing Their Music

Includes the aforementioned Rolling Stones, Queen ("We Are the Champions", the Nyah-Nyah song) --- whose attorneys note that previous requests were ignored by Rump ---- and even George Harrison and Luciano Pavarotti came back from the dead to fend off the orange plague.

>> “As members of his immediate family, we would like to recall that the values of brotherhood and solidarity which Luciano Pavarotti expressed throughout the course of his artistic career are entirely incompatible with the world view offered by the candidate Donald Trump.<<

>> Why not ask Ted fucking Nugent? Or one of those fucking country stars? They’ll do it for you.” -- Elton John​
Pavarotti? Trump played Pavarotti at a rally?

LMAO!

Who and was he homeless?

pretty rugged accountant
?

So you found one?

Great, you win a cookie.
O stick it in your ear.

If only there were more sycophantic conservative musicians who made hit music

Right now, it seems Trump is down to playing Pat Boone, Ted Nugent and the guy who looks like my 8th Grade Shop Teacher...and not the cool one, but the creepy one..
lee_greenwood1.jpg

Creative people tend to be protective of their work. Having your music associated with trump would be a mssivw knock to your brand.

If only there were more sycophantic conservative musicians who made hit music

Right now, it seems Trump is down to playing Pat Boone, Ted Nugent and the guy who looks like my 8th Grade Shop Teacher...and not the cool one, but the creepy one..
lee_greenwood1.jpg
OHHH GODDD STOPPP!
shudder

Forum List

Back