Affidavits just filed at Texas Supreme Court showing that Biden's Texas Pol. Dir. Doing Illegal Ballot Harvesting

Election security is going to be a topic in tomorrows debate.

Do you thunk Trump might mention this? :D
We have Illian Ohmar and now Bidens own election staff all bottled up in ELECTION RIGGING AND FRAUD... Tomorrows debate is going to be a bon fire...

You have a few absurd accusations. Big deal.
Funny how the left jumps all over any accusation about Trump no matter how unfounded then when it is debunked they still cling to it.
But let the right right bring up anything and they pretend that it must be a conspiracy theory Because it paints our party in a bad light.

Happened in East Tx, too for the dem primary
And other complaints in Harris county-

So it would be no surprise.

Cant be true....we have been told by the left that voter fraud does not happen.

From the OP article:

“Two witnesses stated to me that there are two individuals employed at the Harris County Clerk’s Office who are aware of the illegal ballots and help facilitate and mask the processing of the ballots into the legal stream of ballots.”

Patrik Howley, the idiot who wrote the OP article and who you are quoting, is the editor of a far right news site, not a judge. Come back when you get something from someone who isn't a conspiracy theory nut.

Here are the sworn Affidavits and signed UNDER OATH:

View attachment 394298
View attachment 394299
View attachment 394300
View attachment 394302

View attachment 394305
View attachment 394306
View attachment 394307
View attachment 394308
View attachment 394309
View attachment 394310
Anybody that refers to the Democratic Party as the Democrat Party evidences the political bullshit that are these affidavits.

From the OP article:

“Two witnesses stated to me that there are two individuals employed at the Harris County Clerk’s Office who are aware of the illegal ballots and help facilitate and mask the processing of the ballots into the legal stream of ballots.”

Patrik Howley, the idiot who wrote the OP article and who you are quoting, is the editor of a far right news site, not a judge. Come back when you get something from someone who isn't a conspiracy theory nut.

They have access to the sworn Affidavits.

Again, an affidavit is nothing more than a statement. How many false statements do you think are presented in court every day?

From the OP article:

I wonder if those are the two that were just arrested tonight? Hmmmmmm

What were their names? In both the Affidavits names are mentioned of peoples who they taped and filmed bragging about how they were vote Harvesting and could do at least 700,000 Illegal ballots to Harvest for the November election.

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.

There is zero suggesting they are even Trump supporters and they have TESTIFIED under OATH, if you lie under OATH you are going to prison:

View attachment 394280
700,000 ballots is not a small mistake... This is the definition of an ongoing organized criminal enterprise. The FBI, DOJ, and local Authorities are involved in this...

I wonder if they can dispose of 700,000 ballots before the No Knock Warrants are served?

The obvious course would be to issue a ruling to STOP and IMPOUND ALL Mail-In and Absentee Ballots, if it is correct that these corrupt snakes working on behalf of Biden and the Democrats are mixing some of them in with the LEGAL Ballots then ALL Ballots should be impounded.

Impound, seize and take legal custody of something because of an infringement of a law and/or laws.
IF the warrants, that are most likely being served as we converse, result in massive number of ballots are found SCOTUS can put a stop to the election and evaluate the threat... Damn! this thing is way out of control..

And if Grandmaw had balls, she would be Grandpaw. That's how if works.

From the OP article:

They have access to the sworn Affidavits.

Again, an affidavit is nothing more than a statement. How many false statements do you think are presented in court every day?

Whatever....

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.

There is zero suggesting they are even Trump supporters and they have TESTIFIED under OATH, if you lie under OATH you are going to prison:

View attachment 394280
700,000 ballots is not a small mistake... This is the definition of an ongoing organized criminal enterprise. The FBI, DOJ, and local Authorities are involved in this...

I wonder if they can dispose of 700,000 ballots before the No Knock Warrants are served?

The obvious course would be to issue a ruling to STOP and IMPOUND ALL Mail-In and Absentee Ballots, if it is correct that these corrupt snakes working on behalf of Biden and the Democrats are mixing some of them in with the LEGAL Ballots then ALL Ballots should be impounded.

Impound, seize and take legal custody of something because of an infringement of a law and/or laws.
IF the warrants, that are most likely being served as we converse, result in massive number of ballots are found SCOTUS can put a stop to the election and evaluate the threat... Damn! this thing is way out of control..

And if Grandmaw had balls, she would be Grandpaw. That's how if works.

What if Grandmaw Self Identify as Male BUT doesn't have BALLS?

From the OP article:

Here are the sworn Affidavits and signed UNDER OATH:

View attachment 394298
View attachment 394299
View attachment 394300
View attachment 394302

View attachment 394305
View attachment 394306
View attachment 394307
View attachment 394308
View attachment 394309
View attachment 394310

And nobody has ever sworn to something that isn't untrue. You will LOVE this movie

We have Illian Ohmar and now Bidens own election staff all bottled up in ELECTION RIGGING AND FRAUD... Tomorrows debate is going to be a bon fire...

Funny how the left jumps all over any accusation about Trump no matter how unfounded then when it is debunked they still cling to it.
But let the right right bring up anything and they pretend that it must be a conspiracy theory Because it paints our party in a bad light.

All you have to do is prove your claim. None of you nut bags have even tried yet.

They're legal affidavits, shitferbrains....Not some moonbat on XiNN making wild unfounded accusations.

An affidavit is nothing more than a statement made to the court, dumb ass. They are often unfounded.

A sworm affidavit is like a statement to the court made under oath.

View attachment 394280

Well for one thing that Christopher Wray is useless, he was obviously recommended to The Donald by the same crowd who recommended that filthy snake Rod Rosenstein. The Donald's best appointments is when he recommends someone to HIMSELF, like most recently Judge Amy Coney Barrett when all the other crowd were telling him to pick that Florida Judge Barbara whatever her last name is, he NEVER even MET her, he ONLY met Judge Barrett ie. he went on his gut instinct.

Trump didn't pick her. The Heritage Foundation picked her.
HERITAGE FOUNDATION!! BOOGA BOOGA!!

Left about Trump: hearsay that Trump called the military "losers": TRUMP DID IT! THERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE!

Left about Biden: Sworn affidavit to the supreme court of Texas: THAT'S NOT PROOF, THATS FAKE NEWS!!

Double standard, anyone?

Here is some information on the Plaintiff on this case. He is a right wing nut job as is the reporter, Patrick Howley.

“In the days after George Floyd's killing in police custody in Minneapolis last month, as massive protests against police brutality spread across Texas and other states, conservative power broker Steve Hotze of Houston called Gov. Greg Abbott's chief of staff to pass along a message.

Steve Hotze voicemail to Luis Saenz, Gov. Greg Abbott's chief of staff. -

"I want you to give a message to the governor," Hotze told Abbott's chief of staff, Luis Saenz, in a voicemail. "I want to make sure that he has National Guard down here and they have the order to shoot to kill if any of these son-of-a-bitch people start rioting like they have in Dallas, start tearing down businesses — shoot to kill the son of a bitches. That’s the only way you restore order. Kill 'em. Thank you."’

U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, who called it "absolutely disgusting and reprehensible" via Twitter.

Hey Trumpists, Don’t feed the trolls! Oh.. I forgot..you are the trolls.

Last edited:

whats the evidence you have that this is a false accusation?

Just lay it out for us.

Do you claimthe Omar fraud is also false accusations.....even though the asshole posted it on social media?
His evidence it's false?

IT MAKES DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD.

Your accusation. present your evidence.
Dood. Are you really trying to say that's not the reason you object to it?

Do you really expect anyone to believe you?

That corrupt bitch Pelosi wanted NO ID SHOWN AT THE POLLS AS PART OF THE STIMULUS PACKAGE.

Let that marinate.

DEMOCRATS ARE CORRUPT AND TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

If Dims were not corupt pieces of trash, they would provide FREE IDS for everyone 18 and older.....you know, like how they pay for abortions?

Then the Dims would make everyone show their ID at the poll.

Corrupt fucks, each and every last one of them.

They're legal affidavits, shitferbrains....Not some moonbat on XiNN making wild unfounded accusations.

An affidavit is nothing more than a statement made to the court, dumb ass. They are often unfounded.

A sworm affidavit is like a statement to the court made under oath.
OK. It is not accepted on face value as truth without proof.

Forum List

Back