Afghanistan Veteran refused hair cut in California

The barber stated they don't cut any women's hair. I guess they include pretend women as well

The barber stated they don't cut any women's hair. I guess they include pretend women as well
Is that stance legal ?

I dunno, but I would think if a barbershop catered to men and only men it would be. Actually the barber acknowledged and respected he wanted to be identified as a she. I'm not really seeing the issue here
Have you read the report ? He stated that he wanted to be viewed as male.

Is that stance legal ?

I dunno, but I would think if a barbershop catered to men and only men it would be. Actually the barber acknowledged and respected he wanted to be identified as a she. I'm not really seeing the issue here

Really? Well they don't cut any women's hair. I doubt she/he/it has a case. Instead of making a federal case the vet should just find a barber who doesn't mind cutting anyone's hair

I think that if you fight for your country you deserve better than to be called "it".
I also think that you are entitled to have your hair cut anywhere you want.

Barber refuses to cut hair of trans army vet, citing Christian faith

So let me get this straight. You are welcome to get killed for the US but you cant get a hair cut ?

Why don't you mind your own business stop masturbating over America's domestic issues, you Eurotrash cocksucker? What a continent of petulant, evil, Pisslam-fellatrix filth who uses America for every advantage they can while cursing it's existence at the same time, you white trash filth of my race. You COWARD rape enablers who love to blame Americans and Jews every time your Islamic blowjob backfires on you, you human cancerous pap-smear.

Barber refuses to cut hair of trans army vet, citing Christian faithtlet me get this straight. You are welcome to get killed for the US but you cant get a hair cut ?
Shes a crybully. Those transmen all end up pasing as men. Weak bitchy men, yes. But no one suspects after 1 to 2 years of testosterone shots. Its extraordinary. And gross. She must be very new to the testosterone.

Very beautiful and passable Transwomen go through scrutiny by other women for their entire lives and never get any credit for it. But these transmen bitches go through a mere year of discrimination and they get compensation, media coverage, justice, the works.

feminism strikes again.

but why dont transmen get forever scrutinized, even though they act like fuddy duddy old women but look like really ugly little hairy, bald men? One, because feminism and the SJW in the media aren't out to harm biological females. Two, because no one wnts to know about the ugly, useless shits.

So let me get this straight. You are welcome to get killed for the US but you cant get a hair cut ?

Why don't you mind your own business stop masturbating over America's domestic issues, you Eurotrash cocksucker? What a continent of petulant, evil, Pisslam-fellatrix filth who uses America for every advantage they can while cursing it's existence at the same time, you white trash filth of my race. You COWARD rape enablers who love to blame Americans and Jews every time your Islamic blowjob backfires on you, you human cancerous pap-smear.
We could do without your graphic homosexual fantasies willie boy and I can assure you that you`re not bringing pride to your species whatever it may be. I see some serious undiagnosed issues you need to deal with.

We could do without your graphic homosexual fantasies willie boy and I can assure you that you`re not bringing pride to your species whatever it may be. I see some serious undiagnosed issues you need to deal with.

If you're American (I don't know for sure), you are a treasonous piece of self-hating slime who needs to crawl back under his rock. If you're European, you muslim glory hole, then your sniveling, bleating diatribe is par for the course. Either way, I can tell from your tone that you're a PC-castrated muslim jizz bucket. Self-righteous male c*nt.

I think his time in the Stan has entitled him to some respect. He appears to have been knocked back on some pseudo religious grounds.

I am not aware that the bible prohibits anyone from getting a trim. Perhaps you could point this out to me?

LAND OF THE FREE

HOME OF THE BRAVE*

*(Terms and conditions apply)

Im sticking up for an American Vet here. Go sort your issues out kid.

Is that stance legal ?

Really? Well they don't cut any women's hair. I doubt she/he/it has a case. Instead of making a federal case the vet should just find a barber who doesn't mind cutting anyone's hair
That's not what they do. They will make every effort to DESTROY anyone who dares dissent to the fag militia.

Is that stance legal ?

That's not what they do. They will make every effort to DESTROY anyone who dares dissent to the fag militia.
I hope he tests the law on this one. This is the new civil rights and needs all of our support.

To me, all that the person had to do is find someone who was in more need of the business. I'm sure that they would have been much more appreciated there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is that stance legal ?

I hope he tests the law on this one. This is the new civil rights and needs all of our support.

Sorry, I support a business's right to serve who they wish and I also support religious freedom.

Forum List

Back