Africa the Cesspool of the World

No doubt the team of African scholars can determine the level of blackness from this.

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They dont have to be African. DNA doesnt lie. Only people do. Now show me in your link where it says any of the Egyptians were white people. Until you can do that I still have DNA that shows Ramases III was Black. His great grandfather built the pyramids.

Oh my mistake, I thought you could determine something from the DNA evidence I've already provided. For a moment there I thought you knew something.

At last! Asc finally found someone stupid enough to believe him.

It is indeed difficult to find someone who isn't from sub-Saharan stock to share his convoluted flights of fancy. Congratulations Peaches!:badgrin:

They've evidently confused the origins of man with the origins of civilization.

Egyptians were the first to civilization as defined by white historians. They lied and tried to claim it as a white civilzation. Greek Scholars like Herodotus and Aristotle will tell you the Egyptians were Black. We Black people and people of intelligence from all races know there were obviously other civilizations on the African continent. Unfortunately we have to depend on the same racist white historians to tell the truth.
Come on Asc! You got one non-jungle bunny to believe you in Peaches. Don't press your luck.

The newest dodge is SUBsaharian Africa never contributed anything to the world, that fantasy already destroyed by facts.

It is indeed difficult to find someone who isn't from sub-Saharan stock to share his convoluted flights of fancy. Congratulations Peaches!:badgrin:

Dont be mad at the facts Meathead. Haha! Meathead. Your name fits. :lol:

Kenyans were using antiseptics for wounds, and surgery, while Europeans were casting out "demons" as cures.

Kenyans were using antiseptics for wounds, and surgery, while Europeans were casting out "demons" as cures.

And now the positions are reversed, history is funny isn't it.

No doubt the team of African scholars can determine the level of blackness from this.

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They dont have to be African. DNA doesnt lie. Only people do. Now show me in your link where it says any of the Egyptians were white people. Until you can do that I still have DNA that shows Ramases III was Black. His great grandfather built the pyramids.

Oh my mistake, I thought you could determine something from the DNA evidence I've already provided. For a moment there I thought you knew something.

I dont see the Egypt Hollywood presented. Do you? I do have a Black African pharaoh. Where is the white one?

They've evidently confused the origins of man with the origins of civilization.

Egyptians were the first to civilization as defined by white historians. They lied and tried to claim it as a white civilzation. Greek Scholars like Herodotus and Aristotle will tell you the Egyptians were Black. We Black people and people of intelligence from all races know there were obviously other civilizations on the African continent. Unfortunately we have to depend on the same racist white historians to tell the truth.
Come on Asc! You got one non-jungle bunny to believe you in Peaches. Don't press your luck.

My luck? Its fun seeing you guys squirm. No luck involved. :lol:

There seems to be some controversy about the level of Egyptian blackness.

Black Egyptian hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds like an opinion piece. No facts to back it up like the DNA from Tut and Ramses III

Edit

We can consider that article debunked. From your link.

Greeks sometimes referred to Egyptians as Aethiopians[44][44] – not to be confused with inhabitants of the modern-day nation of Ethiopia

Aethiopia was the Greeks spelling in reference to Ethiopia. Land of the burnt faced people. Anyone that has studied Greek culture knows that is either a blatant lie or the person is ignorant.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Ethiopia

Ethiopia
Latin Aethiopia, from Greek Aithiopia, from Aithiops

Last edited:

African resources were stolen(.) Yes, it will take time & money to rebuild what once was. What goes around, returns.

Theft has happened in every place on earth. This isn't unique to Africa. Remember when they were selling their own people to other nations around the world? What was the excuse then? It seems to me that Africa has been a cesspool since day one. As for being what it once was, Africa, even in its current violent state with its primitive cultures, is still better than it ever was in the past.

No history was reversed. Despite the availability of diffusion, sub-Sahahran Africa never developed a system of writing, built anything but the rudimentary stacking of stones in Zimbabwe and lived an existence equal to Amazonian Indians, Aboriginal Australians and specs of Pacific islands until the colonial period.

The likes of Cortez and Pizarro at least conquered elementary civilizations, no such thing was needed by slave traders.

No history was reversed. Despite the availability of diffusion, sub-Sahahran Africa never developed a system of writing, built anything but the rudimentary stacking of stones in Zimbabwe and lived an existence equal to Amazonian Indians, Aboriginal Australians and specs of Pacific islands until the colonial period.

The likes of Cortez and Pizarro at least conquered elementary civilizations, no such thing was needed by slave traders.

Ah, no:

In the last two centuries, a large variety of writing systems have been created in Africa (Dalby 1967, 1968, 1969). Some are still in use today, while others have been largely displaced by non-African writing such as the Arabic alphabet and the Latin alphabet. Below are non-Latin and non-Arabic-based writing systems used to write various languages of Africa.

The Bamum (Bamun; also Shumom) system of pictographic writing was invented beginning in the late 19th-century by Sultan Njoya Ibrahim for writing the Bamun language in what is now Cameroon. It is rarely used today, but a fair amount of material written in this script still exists.[6]

Other writing systems developed in West Africa include:

Bassa alphabet[7]
Bété syllabary
The Eghap script was used by the Bagam (Tuchscherer 1999, Rovenchak 2009).[8]
Kpelle syllabary[9]
The N'Ko alphabet.
Loma syllabary[10]
The Mende Ki-ka-ku or KiKaKui syllabary was invented by Kisimi Kamara in Sierra Leone in the early 20th century. It is still used. [11]
The Mandombe alphabet was invented by Wabeladio Payi in 1978 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is apparently promoted by the Kimbanguist Church and used for writing Kikongo, Lingala, Tshiluba, Swahili, and other languages.
N'Ko was invented in 1949 by Solomana Kante in Guinea, primarily for the Manding languages. It is apparently in increasing use in West Africa, including some efforts to adapt it to other languages (Wyrod 2008). [12]
The Vai syllabary was invented by Mɔmɔlu Duwalu Bukɛlɛ for writing the Vai language in what is now Liberia during the early 19th century. It is still used today. [13]
Zaghawa (Beria) was created in 2000 from an earlier proposal made from livestock brands.
The Phoenician alphabet is thought to be the origin of many others, including: Arabic, Greek, and Latin. The Carthaginian dialect is called Punic.[14] Today's Tifinagh is thought by some scholars to be descended from Punic, but this is still under debate.

Last edited:

Funny. You actually sound like you believe that. It must be startling to find out you have been snookered for most of you life. I'm glad my parents taught me this stuff before it became common knowledge that Africans had writing scripts.

You do realize it was Europe that never developed its own written language dont you? Their alphabet was borrowed from other sources.

Ah, no:

In the last two centuries, a large variety of writing systems have been created in Africa (Dalby 1967, 1968, 1969). Some are still in use today, while others have been largely displaced by non-African writing such as the Arabic alphabet and the Latin alphabet. Below are non-Latin and non-Arabic-based writing systems used to write various languages of Africa.

The Bamum (Bamun; also Shumom) system of pictographic writing was invented beginning in the late 19th-century by Sultan Njoya Ibrahim for writing the Bamun language in what is now Cameroon. It is rarely used today, but a fair amount of material written in this script still exists.[6]

Bassa alphabet[7]
Bété syllabary
Kpelle syllabary[9]
The N'Ko alphabet.
Loma syllabary[10]
The Mende Ki-ka-ku or KiKaKui syllabary was invented by Kisimi Kamara in Sierra Leone in the early 20th century. It is still used. [11]
The Mandombe alphabet was invented by Wabeladio Payi in 1978 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is apparently promoted by the Kimbanguist Church and used for writing Kikongo, Lingala, Tshiluba, Swahili, and other languages.
N'Ko was invented in 1949 by Solomana Kante in Guinea, primarily for the Manding languages. It is apparently in increasing use in West Africa, including some efforts to adapt it to other languages (Wyrod 2008). [12]
The Vai syllabary was invented by Mɔmɔlu Duwalu Bukɛlɛ for writing the Vai language in what is now Liberia during the early 19th century. It is still used today. [13]
Zaghawa (Beria) was created in 2000 from an earlier proposal made from livestock brands.
The Phoenician alphabet is thought to be the origin of many others, including: Arabic, Greek, and Latin. The Carthaginian dialect is called Punic.[14] Today's Tifinagh is thought by some scholars to be descended from Punic, but this is still under debate.
FFS, you're talking about writing developed in the 20th century. Sub-Saharan Africa had millennia to process languages borrowed on diffusion, and yet never did until recent history.

That is utter failure and symbolic of the failure of sub-Saharan Africa across-the-board.

Ah, no:

Bassa alphabet[7]
Bété syllabary
Kpelle syllabary[9]
The N'Ko alphabet.
Loma syllabary[10]
FFS, you're talking about writing developed in the 20th century. Sub-Saharan Africa had millennia to process languages borrowed on diffusion, and yet never did until recent history.

That is utter failure and symbolic of the failure of sub-Saharan Africa across-the-board.

Europe never did it. What their excuse?

I dont see the Egypt Hollywood presented. Do you? I do have a Black African pharaoh. Where is the white one?

Only one black African pharoah? Not much of a historian are you. In fact there were four Nubian pharaohs.

Ah, no:

Bassa alphabet[7]
Bété syllabary
Kpelle syllabary[9]
The N'Ko alphabet.
Loma syllabary[10]

Uh, no again, Carthage, a brief history:

The city of Carthage (/ˈkɑrθɪdʒ/) was the centre of the Carthaginian Empire in antiquity. The city developed from a Phoenician colony of the 1st millennium BC into the capital of an ancient empire.[2]

The name of Carthage, Latin: Carthago or Karthago, Ancient Greek: Καρχηδών Karkhēdōn, Etruscan: *Carθaza, is derived from a Phoenician 𐤕𐤔𐤃𐤇 𐤕𐤓𐤒 Qart-ḥadašt[3] meaning "New City" (Aramaic: קרתא חדתא*, Qarta Ḥdatha), implying it was a 'new Tyre'.[4]

The first civilization that developed within the city's sphere of influence is referred to as Punic (a form of the word "Phoenician") or Carthaginian. The city of Carthage is located on the eastern side of Lake Tunis across from the centre of Tunis. According to Greek historians, Carthage was founded by Canaanite-speaking Phoenician colonists from Tyre (in modern Lebanon) under the leadership of Queen Elissa or Dido. It became a large and rich city and thus a major power in the Mediterranean. The resulting rivalry with Syracuse, Numidia, and Rome was accompanied by several wars with respective invasions of each other's homeland.

Hannibal's invasion of Italy in the Second Punic War culminated in the Carthaginian victory at Cannae and led to a serious threat to the continuation of Roman rule over Italy; however, Carthage emerged from the conflict weaker after Hannibal's defeat at the Battle of Zama in 202 BC. Following the Third Punic War, the city was destroyed by the Romans in 146 BC. However, the Romans refounded Carthage, which became the empire's fourth most important city and the second most important city in the Latin West. It later became the capital of the short-lived Vandal kingdom. It remained one of the most important Roman cities until the Muslim conquest, when it was destroyed a second time in 698.

The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle wrote extensively on Carthaginian politics, and he considered the city to have one of the best governing institutions in the world, along with those of the Greek states of Sparta and Crete.[5][6]

Tunis, TUNISIA, there were also big buidings like those pictured in this thread. Northern AFRICA.

Many of the cited African languages date back longer than two centuries:

Old Nubian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sudan has had written language for 15 centuries. In some African nations the written language of the inhabitants was destroyed by barbarians, only fragments remain.

As sad as it is that these two Americans now have the Ebola virus, they were aid workers/doctors treating Ebola virus victims.
They travelled to Africa to do this work...a noble and very risky action..and contracted the virus.

The big worry is that tourists travelling to Africa from America/the West/World and return will spread the virus worldwide.
Also legal and illegal immigrants from anywhere in Africa could spread the disease worldwide.

Forum List

Back