Africa the Cesspool of the World

Gee whiz, an islolated, disputed statment: Subsaharan Africans no doubt shared the technology; read the document, Africa was far ahead of Western civilization in technology CENTURIES ago.

Then fell behind? Why?

Conquest, and the theft of resources by "explorers"; again this is taught in World History in high school.
American public schooling? Seriously?

Peaches, I noticed on another thread that you were a veritable trainwreck of information.

Granted, this is a public forum, but still...

Let me help you out. You seem to have taken your name literally.

Haplogroup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans

Can you provide something like this. Warning! Check your source or risk embarrassment.

980147450231e021_0356-w422-h626-b0-p0---.jpg

Central Africa 1500's

St-Peters-Basilica.jpg

Europe from same time period.

15th century Africa

Mosque-at-Djenne.jpg

15th century europe

St_Fagans_Celtic_Village_the_main_hut.jpg

See anyone can do that.

Girvan's research paper delves into ancient agriculture of Africa also, too many "big words" for many it seems.

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans

Can you provide something like this. Warning! Check your source or risk embarrassment.

And so you believe that proves that Egyptians were black......is that right?

No. I believe it proves the Egyptians were not White like Hollywood taught you. I already knew they were Black. My parents told me so.

OK man up. Where is your white Egyptian DNA. Lets stay on track. Dont get discombobulated. :lol:

I've known a number of people from Nigeria and Sierra Leone. They will tell you, without exception, that they were far better off when the British were in charge. There was no civil war, schools were open, roads repaired, police and military not corrupted, infrastructure in place. None of that is true now.

Pure Egyptians are bronze, later pharaohs were black when the nubians took over.

No. I believe it proves the Egyptians were not White like Hollywood taught you. I already knew they were Black. My parents told me so.

OK man up. Where is your white Egyptian DNA. Lets stay on track. Dont get discombobulated. :lol:

Your parents? Are you fucking kidding? Who gives a shit what your parents say they know?

I've known a number of people from Nigeria and Sierra Leone. They will tell you, without exception, that they were far better off when the British were in charge. There was no civil war, schools were open, roads repaired, police and military not corrupted, infrastructure in place. None of that is true now.

i know some people too. They would laugh at you. However, that doesnt explain why you are avoiding my request for supplying white Egyptian DNA? Can you supply some?

Your parents? Are you fucking kidding? Who gives a shit what your parents say they know?

I care. Stop stalling. Provide some DNA that proves they were not Black.

Not quite Athens or Rome though is it.

Yes because Carthage, Rome's greatest rival, never existed.

The newest dodge is SUBsaharian Africa never contributed anything to the world, that fantasy already destroyed by facts.
At last! Asc finally found someone stupid enough to believe him.

It is indeed difficult to find someone who isn't from sub-Saharan stock to share his convoluted flights of fancy. Congratulations Peaches!:badgrin:

The newest dodge is SUBsaharian Africa never contributed anything to the world, that fantasy already destroyed by facts.

It is indeed difficult to find someone who isn't from sub-Saharan stock to share his convoluted flights of fancy. Congratulations Peaches!:badgrin:

They've evidently confused the origins of man with the origins of civilization.

I posted facts about African acheivement, centuries ago, like THESE:

Eight thousand years ago, people in present-day Zaire developed their own numeration system, as did Yoruba people in what is now Nigeria. The Yoruba system was based on units of 20 (instead of 10) and required an impressive amount of subtraction to identify different numbers. Scholars have lauded this system, as it required much abstract reasoning (4).

A structure known as the African Stonehenge in present-day Kenya (constructed around 300 B.C.) was a remarkably accurate calendar (5). The Dogon people of Mali amassed a wealth of detailed astronomical observations (6). Many of their discoveries were so advanced that some modern scholars credit their discoveries instead to space aliens or unknown European travelers, even though the Dogon culture is steeped in ceremonial tradition centered on several space events. The Dogon knew of Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s moons, the spiral structure of the Milky Way and the orbit of the Sirius star system. Hundreds of years ago, they plotted orbits in this system accurately through the year 1990 (6). They knew this system contained a primary star and a secondary star (now called Sirius B) of immense density and not visible to the naked eye.

Metallurgy and tools
Many advances in metallurgy and tool making were made across the entirety of ancient Africa. These include steam engines, metal chisels and saws, copper and iron tools and weapons, nails, glue, carbon steel and bronze weapons and art (2, 7).

Advances in Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda between 1,500 and 2,000 years ago surpassed those of Europeans then and were astonishing to Europeans when they learned of them. Ancient Tanzanian furnaces could reach 1,800°C — 200 to 400°C warmer than those of the Romans (8).

Many treatments we use today were employed by several ancient peoples throughout Africa. Before the European invasion of Africa, medicine in what is now Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa, to name just a few places, was more advanced than medicine in Europe. Some of these practices were the use of plants with salicylic acid for pain (as in aspirin), kaolin for diarrhea (as in Kaopectate), and extracts that were confirmed in the 20th century to kill Gram positive bacteria (2). Other plants used had anticancer properties, caused abortion and treated malaria — and these have been shown to be as effective as many modern-day Western treatments. Furthermore, Africans discovered ouabain, capsicum, physostigmine and reserpine. Medical procedures performed in ancient Africa before they were performed in Europe include vaccination, autopsy, limb traction and broken bone setting, bullet removal, brain surgery, skin grafting, filling of dental cavities, installation of false teeth, what is now known as Caesarean section, anesthesia and tissue cauterization (3). In addition, African cultures preformed surgeries under antiseptic conditions universally when this concept was only emerging in Europe (2).

Great achievements in science and technology in ancient Africa

They've evidently confused the origins of man with the origins of civilization.

Egyptians were the first to civilization as defined by white historians. They lied and tried to claim it as a white civilzation. Greek Scholars like Herodotus and Aristotle will tell you the Egyptians were Black. We Black people and people of intelligence from all races know there were obviously other civilizations on the African continent. Unfortunately we have to depend on the same racist white historians to tell the truth.

Last edited:

Dont be mad at the facts Meathead. Haha! Meathead. Your name fits. :lol:

Forum List

Back