African Christians...

Blacks complain a lot about crackers, but they sure love worshipping the white God.

"Lord's Resistance Army

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), even in its weakened state, probably has the ability to regenerate if counter-LRA operations are reduced. The LRA continues to display great agility in its geographic areas of operation and in the operational security of its activities."

Unclassified DNI World Threat Assesment 2015

Because nobody's going to worship a black god. :lol:

You might have misunderstood the question...I am asking why would God's race matter (to some,) or putting the question in terms of your response, why would "nobody worship a black god?"...

Because nobody's going to worship a black god. :lol:

You might have misunderstood the question...I am asking why would God's race matter (to some,) or putting the question in terms of your response, why would "nobody worship a black god?"...
Even blacks don't want to worship a black god, they worship a white one. That says a lot.

Even blacks don't want to worship a black god, they worship a white one. That says a lot.

I am a Black who is not sure of what race the Most High God is...He could be Black or White, His race would not matter to me.

Can anyone explain why God's race would matter?...

Given that Jesus Christ was a Middle Easterner anyone who moans about black people worshiping a 'white god' is full of it- the Celts, Germanics, etc. were all ass-backwards barbarians (less so the Celts...) till Christianity was brought to them. All of the earliest followers of Jesus were Middle Easterners (Jews, Samaritans, etc.) or Mediterraneans (Greeks and Romans) or, gasp, Egyptians and Ethiopians (such as the eunuch who was baptised by Philip the Evangelist).

Given that Jesus Christ was a Middle Easterner anyone who moans about black people worshiping a 'white god' is full of it- the Celts, Germanics, etc. were all ass-backwards barbarians (less so the Celts...) till Christianity was brought to them. All of the earliest followers of Jesus were Middle Easterners (Jews, Samaritans, etc.) or Mediterraneans (Greeks and Romans) or, gasp, Egyptians and Ethiopians (such as the eunuch who was baptised by Philip the Evangelist).

Actually if I'm not mistaken the Book of Acts in the Bible says that people visited Jerusalem from all over, and various different peoples believed in Jesus after hearing Peter preach to them. But as I was saying on another thread, this picture of Italian (White) actor Frank Sivero proves that just because Jesus had hair like wool doesn't mean that he was a Black man:

frank_sivero_1008993011-e1413968037991.jpg

Actually if I'm not mistaken the Book of Acts in the Bible says that people visited Jerusalem from all over, and various different peoples believed in Jesus after hearing Peter preach to them. But as I was saying on another thread, this picture of Italian (White) actor Frank Sivero proves that just because Jesus had hair like wool doesn't mean that he was a Black man:

frank_sivero_1008993011-e1413968037991.jpg

I think that Jesus Christ's race is far less important than what He accomplished. But, as a default, I tend to simply assume he looked like what Middle Easterners have looked like for thousands of years- anyone saying He was 'white' or 'black' usually has some kind of ethnocentric axe to grind.

I think that Jesus Christ's race is far less important than what He accomplished. But, as a default, I tend to simply assume he looked like what Middle Easterners have looked like for thousands of years- anyone saying He was 'white' or 'black' usually has some kind of ethnocentric axe to grind.

The Polish believe that he was Black if I'm not mistaken.

The Polish believe that he was Black if I'm not mistaken.

That'd be the Virgin Mary- the phenomenon of the Black Madonnas (sometimes depicted with the Holy Infant) in Europe doesn't have to do with race as far as I know (and, as a Catholic, I've been long fascinated by just what they actually represent) but with peculiar aspects of Marian spirituality, Catholic mysticism, folk-lore and, supposedly, earlier pagan goddesses.

That'd be the Virgin Mary- the phenomenon of the Black Madonnas (sometimes depicted with the Holy Infant) in Europe doesn't have to do with race as far as I know (and, as a Catholic, I've been long fascinated by just what they actually represent) but with peculiar aspects of Marian spirituality, Catholic mysticism, folk-lore and, supposedly, earlier pagan goddesses.

Wikipedia equates "Black" with race in their article: Black Madonna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

Wikipedia equates "Black" with race in their article: Black Madonna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

And I suppose the Russians who venerate the Virgin of St. Theodore think the Blessed Mother is black? :cuckoo:

Икона Пресвятой Богородицы «Федоровская» / Православие.Ru

I take what's written on Wikipedia with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back