🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After 5 Months of Sales, Colorado Sees the Downside of a Legal High

I wouldnt make much out of one isolated case either. But I also think the downsides of legalizing that crap have not been appreciated yet.

Maybe the thought process is that instead of getting drunk and speeding through a red light they will get high and just sit through green lights when high on MJ.

The "thought process" is to get big government out of the private lives of citizens.
Ya know, something a true conservative stands for.

Making reefer illegal is about a stupid law as I have ever seen in 35 years working in the criminal courts.
Reefer is about harmless drug as there is.
NO ONE has ever over dosed on smoking weed. Ever.
All the while people eat prescription dope legally like candy in this country.
And if we take a look at the hard drugs like cocaine, meth and heroin prescription drug case overdoses that end up in emergency rooms dwarf the illegal over dose cases 12 to 1 and growing.
Fastest growing group of over dose cases are seniors which are up 800% over the last 5 years.
Bush's All You can eat Dope Buffet Medicare Plan is a good place to fight the war on drugs.
I mean if we really are against drug addiction.
Weed, good grief, an almost harmless drug if that. Sweet tea causes more problems than weed.

No one is making MJ illegal it has been illegal for some time.

I like to use actually sources of facts. Anecdotal sources are fine but seldom objective.

Marijuana is drug most often linked to crime, study finds

Gil Kerlikowske, the White House director of national drug-control policy, said a study by his office showed a strong link between drug use and crime. Eighty percent of the adult males arrested for crimes in Sacramento, Calif., last year tested positive for at least one illegal drug. Marijuana was the most commonly detected drug, found in 54 percent of those arrested.

The study found similar results in four other cities: New York, Denver, Atlanta and Chicago. Among the cities, it included examinations of 1,736 urine samples and 1,938 interviews with men who were arrested.

Read more here: WASHINGTON: Marijuana is drug most often linked to crime, study finds | Washington | McClatchy DC

I wouldnt make much out of one isolated case either. But I also think the downsides of legalizing that crap have not been appreciated yet.

Maybe the thought process is that instead of getting drunk and speeding through a red light they will get high and just sit through green lights when high on MJ.

The "thought process" is to get big government out of the private lives of citizens.

So, legalize heroin, crack cocaine, eliminate the age requirements for marriage, and assorted other laws which restrict the freedom of the person(s)? How about the freedom of the majority of people to put a cross up in a public cemetery? Or in the public square? Or the freedom to drive down the freakin' road without the fear of some drug addled ahole killing them? How about this, if you want the freedom to use drugs then give up your driving license.

Last edited:
War on Drugs is as BIG GOVERNMENT as it ever could get.
Just last week a no knock warrant in Georgia was issued.
The police affidavit said there were drugs, illegal money from drug sales, drug manufacturing equipment and drug dealers at this address.
So the cops show up at 3 am and bust down the door and toss a stun grenade into a baby crib with an 18 month kid in it.
Kid is on life support now and is not expected to live.
NO charges filed against the cops.
NO DRUGS FOUND AT THIS HOUSE
NO MONEY FOUND AT THIS HOUSE
NO DRUG EQUIPMENT AT THIS HOUSE
NO DRUG DEALERS AT THIS HOUSE.

This happens at least once a year in Georgia.

Police LIED on their no knock affidavit to get the warrant.
And nothing will be done.
That is the Face of The War on Drugs, one of the biggest frauds this country has ever seen.

Every crime has a motive, what was the motive of the police to raid the house? Was it a mistake or did they just have a hard spot for the people living there? Just because we are waging a war on drugs in a fashion I would not wage doesn't mean that all of America needs to be drugged.

Making reefer illegal is about a stupid law as I have ever seen in 35 years working in the criminal courts.
And if we take a look at the hard drugs like cocaine, meth and heroin prescription drug case overdoses that end up in emergency rooms dwarf the illegal over dose cases 12 to 1 and growing.
Fastest growing group of over dose cases are seniors which are up 800% over the last 5 years.
Bush's All You can eat Dope Buffet Medicare Plan is a good place to fight the war on drugs.
Weed, good grief, an almost harmless drug if that. Sweet tea causes more problems than weed.

I like to use actually sources of facts. Anecdotal sources are fine but seldom objective.

Gil Kerlikowske, the White House director of national drug-control policy, said a study by his office showed a strong link between drug use and crime. Eighty percent of the adult males arrested for crimes in Sacramento, Calif., last year tested positive for at least one illegal drug. Marijuana was the most commonly detected drug, found in 54 percent of those arrested.

The study found similar results in four other cities: New York, Denver, Atlanta and Chicago. Among the cities, it included examinations of 1,736 urine samples and 1,938 interviews with men who were arrested.

Read more here: WASHINGTON: Marijuana is drug most often linked to crime, study finds | Washington | McClatchy DC

Marijuana is the drug most likely linked to crime?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You have zero credibility.
I have worked over 3000 criminal cases over the last 35 years and reefer is rarely ever linked to crime.
"urine samples"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Uh, how long does reefer stay in the urine after smoked?
In some up to 90 days.
So you claim reefer use leads people to commit crimes?
How many of these folks had nicotine in their system?
So nicotine leads people to commit crimes under your theory.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Marijuana is the drug most likely linked to crime?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You have zero credibility.
I have worked over 3000 criminal cases over the last 35 years and reefer is rarely ever linked to crime.
"urine samples"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Uh, how long does reefer stay in the urine after smoked?
In some up to 90 days.
So you claim reefer use leads people to commit crimes?
How many of these folks had nicotine in their system?
So nicotine leads people to commit crimes under your theory.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NO, the Whitehouse is saying that MJ is found in the majority of crimes, as you were linked. Your anecdotal evidence is interesting but I wonder how many of the 3000 were actually drug tested.

So you are ready for the legalization of crack cocaine and heroin for the same reason as you are for MJ?

So what is your point?

Last edited:
think about this folks. You are hiring a person to work in your nuclear station. One is a known drunk, MJ or other drug user and one is not, which one are you going to hire, regardless of what the regulations say? Remember, as pointed out, MJ stays in your system, thus effecting your judgement, for as long as 90 days.

The police affidavit said there were drugs, illegal money from drug sales, drug manufacturing equipment and drug dealers at this address.
So the cops show up at 3 am and bust down the door and toss a stun grenade into a baby crib with an 18 month kid in it.

That is the Face of The War on Drugs, one of the biggest frauds this country has ever seen.

Every crime has a motive, what was the motive of the police to raid the house? Was it a mistake or did they just have a hard spot for the people living there? Just because we are waging a war on drugs in a fashion I would not wage doesn't mean that all of America needs to be drugged.

No, every crime does not have a motive.
Where did you get your POST training and how many years have you been a detective?
How many criminal cases have you investigated?

think about this folks. You are hiring a person to work in your nuclear station. One is a known drunk, MJ or other drug user and one is not, which one are you going to hire, regardless of what the regulations say? Remember, as pointed out, MJ stays in your system, thus effecting your judgement, for as long as 90 days.

You can still require random drug tests be negative as a condition of employment.

No, true narco-libertarians support legalizing dangerous narcotics to enslave the citizens. True conservatives understand that some government is necessary.

Looks like a re-Hash. After nearly a half a year and that's and the biggest problem is that eating it is much different than smoking it. Even for experienced smokers the first couple of times, it can really sneak up on you and make you melt. Make sure you are in a safe environment before trying it for the first time.

How many other states are going to follow Colorado and Washington's lead?

Motive is not an element of many crimes and is not necessary ever for a conviction.
Something about THE LAW, which many times makes criminals out of ordinary citizens causing no harm whatsoever to anyone.

I'd said lying was the major culprit in this case.

No, every crime does not have a motive.
Where did you get your POST training and how many years have you been a detective?
How many criminal cases have you investigated?

So the police just randomly picked that house to raid? Just picked it out of the phone book?

Who commits a crime without motive? Can you name at least one example?

You can still require random drug tests be negative as a condition of employment.

And an employee could be high as a kite on oxycontin with a script and the drug test screens out the "legal" drugs per HIPPA laws.
Fire the guy that 90 days ago took a few hits off a reefer and are forced to retain the employee fried to the max on "legal" dope.

Forum List

Back