🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After Eight Years Of Booooooooosh....Now it's Ooooooooobama

President Trump inherited a gigantic mess from Obama, the situation is dire, Obama left the country on the edge of collapse, all hail president Trump who is single handedly saving the entire country from collapse, good job Trump keep up the good work. Sorry you had to step into the shit pile Obama left you.
I agree with you and the no good lefties can"t see that there blinded by love those peace and love with no balls.

Honestly I was just mocking the libs, mostly because I enjoy rubbing salt in their wounds and watching them writhe in agony.

But to be serious for a moment Obama did make a big ass mess of things. He fucked up the healthcare industry, the energy industry, allowed millions of illegals to pour over the border with their drugs and crime. Foreign policy is pretty fucked up around the world. He piled up a whopping $10 trillion in new debt holy shit. Roads and bridges are falling apart. That guy spent too much time playing golf and admiring himself in the mirror vs working on the nations many issues.

Honestly. This is the reason I hate post-elections. Drooling morons droning on and on about things they barely comprehend. This is supposed to be about our government, not a fucking high school football game. But alas, the average American armchair QB only cares about our political environment superficially. Politics is simply another new sporting event. Fat, crass and stupid is no way to go through life.

Liberals are just people like yourself, albeit possessing a different political worldview than you do. That's it. Condemning the entirety of a specific ethos as a boogeyman for all the country's woes is the height of ignorance. It's all one big circle jerk. This is behavior mostly seen in six-year-olds. Are you a six-year-old?

I'd like to offer you a dose of truth. It will most likely go over your head anyway, but at least I made an effort. Infrastructure (I agree, ours sucks) is purely a matter for states and Congress to 'fix'. Why does no one ever put that blame where it should be? Because It's easier to blame the President. Illegal immigration has been a problem in this country for at least five decades. As of now, not ONE democrat nor republican seems to have ANY cogent clue on how to 'fix' it. How about starting with both countries working together to completely overhaul the process? Naw, that's too hard, so "we're building a wall!" Now that's fucking stupid, because you're not doing it without Congress. It's certainly not worth the steep further increase in taxpayer debt we'll take on the chin (Mexico ain't going to pay for it). The immigration process in the US is a bureaucratic, broken mess. It's not even fit for a fourth-world country. Any other 'solutions' beyond complete reform are not working in this country's best interests to curb illegal immigration.

Obama being blamed for an increase in illegal immigration could be true, but I can't say for certain. I've even read the opposite. I do feel he was fiscally irresponsible. At best, he improved upon socially liberal causes. None of which significantly helped our unity, jobs or the economy. Republicans talk a good game, but seem to spend like drunken sailors just as much as the Democrats. Your 'side' won this election, good for you. Always remember: both parties are corrupt and bereft of morality. Well see how far these crooks go before exposing their pandora's box of shame.

Translation...:cuckoo: liberal manifesto. Nobody cares what you think you're a liberal.

Always remember: both parties are corrupt and bereft of morality. Well see how far these crooks go before exposing their pandora's box of shame.

A-freaking men.
trump is angrier with our media than the murderer Putin angrier with our fbi our cia Something is not right here and hopefully it soon is exposed

I am afraid that would be your reasoning skills.
maybe you can help me sunny,,,,if as trump says Flynn was just doing his job and mentioning sanctions was NBD why did flynn have to lie to pence?? You can't smell a coverup ?? Too much sun??

The butthurt left spent eight years excusing our affirmative action failure of a president.

I would have liked it better if they had simply accepted what was theirs to accept...which certainly was not all of it.

Notice how, after eight years of blaming the former administration, they are want to pass over their own and go directly to blaming the current moron in chief.

They call themselves enlightened. I call them spoiled and out of touch.

They call themselves tolerant......and I can't stop laughing my ass off.

Not gonna happen.

For the next several years....Ooooooooooooooobama gets it all.

Bush fault because had it been not for a bush there would have been no Obama...

( The second bush is in reference to a woman vagina )

The butthurt left spent eight years excusing our affirmative action failure of a president.

I would have liked it better if they had simply accepted what was theirs to accept...which certainly was not all of it.

Notice how, after eight years of blaming the former administration, they are want to pass over their own and go directly to blaming the current moron in chief.

Not gonna happen.

Obama deserve all the blame he was a big looser for everthing.
Trump now need to fix all he is shit that he left for him.
And that mess includes two wars going badly, a failing banking system, automobile makers going bankrupt, a loss of 500,000 jobs a month, a stock market in freefall, the financial system going belly up, foreclosures at an astonishing rate and unemployment above 10%. Oh. Wait a minute! That was eight years ago.

Could you tell us what a mess we're in now? The stock market is at record highs, auto makers are posting profits, unemployment is below 5%, we are out of Iraq, and the banks are on solid ground financially.

Damn! What a massive mess!

For eight long years we heard Conservatives criticize the Left every time we pointed out the problems President Obama inherited. The Conservatives derided us by writing, in their over flowing eloquence "Booosh!"

Well, the worm has turned. The shoe is on the other foot. The ball is ion your court. If I could stand it, I'd beat another metaphor to death. But the irony is clear and the hypocrisy is even clearer. Let the post Obama bashing commence!

If things were as you say the Democrats would have at least one Hill Chamber and Hillary would be President.

Not gonna happen.

And that mess includes two wars going badly, a failing banking system, automobile makers going bankrupt, a loss of 500,000 jobs a month, a stock market in freefall, the financial system going belly up, foreclosures at an astonishing rate and unemployment above 10%. Oh. Wait a minute! That was eight years ago.

Could you tell us what a mess we're in now? The stock market is at record highs, auto makers are posting profits, unemployment is below 5%, we are out of Iraq, and the banks are on solid ground financially.

For eight long years we heard Conservatives criticize the Left every time we pointed out the problems President Obama inherited. The Conservatives derided us by writing, in their over flowing eloquence "Booosh!"

Well, the worm has turned. The shoe is on the other foot. The ball is ion your court. If I could stand it, I'd beat another metaphor to death. But the irony is clear and the hypocrisy is even clearer. Let the post Obama bashing commence!

If things were as you say the Democrats would have at least one Hill Chamber and Hillary would be President.
you got him now good luck
President Donald Trump's approval rating has fallen to 39 percent, according to a poll released Thursday.

The new Pew Research Center poll shows that Trump's rating is historically low when compared with other presidents during their respective first weeks in office.

According to the poll, 56 percent of Americans disapprove of Trump's job performance.

Obama's legacy: pass an unpopular healthcare law that's collapsing on it's own, fight to allow sick men in the women's room, worst economic recovery in history and blame the last President for 8 years.

Obama's legacy: pass an unpopular healthcare law that's collapsing on it's own, fight to allow sick men in the women's room, worst economic recovery in history and blame the last President for 8 years.
did you forget the worst recovery you speak of came on the heels of the republicans worst recession in history.....it's wonderful how repubs fu the economy and then blame dems for not healing it fast enough

did you forget the worst recovery you speak of came on the heels of the republicans worst recession in history.....it's wonderful how repubs fu the economy and then blame dems for not healing it fast enough

You mean the housing crisis that President Bush repeatedly warned about starting in 2001 that Democrats ignored? Do you people ever take responsibility for anything?

AWM5yMs.jpg

It's so cute how you suck up to people who hate you

The irony of this post is astounding.

Not gonna happen.

President Donald Trump's approval rating has fallen to 39 percent, according to a poll released Thursday.

The new Pew Research Center poll shows that Trump's rating is historically low when compared with other presidents during their respective first weeks in office.

According to the poll, 56 percent of Americans disapprove of Trump's job performance.

It's a shock that many people of approve of him.

They didn't before the election....but they still voted for him.

So this is supposed to be some kind of shock ?

The dems caused it. They had the house and senate for two years prior.

Always remember: both parties are corrupt and bereft of morality. Well see how far these crooks go before exposing their pandora's box of shame.

A-freaking men.
trump is angrier with our media than the murderer Putin angrier with our fbi our cia Something is not right here and hopefully it soon is exposed

maybe you can help me sunny,,,,if as trump says Flynn was just doing his job and mentioning sanctions was NBD why did flynn have to lie to pence?? You can't smell a coverup ?? Too much sun??

First you tell me how your question, relates at all to the thread line you quoted from.

And that mess includes two wars going badly, a failing banking system, autom

For four years.

That are going to suck.

Just as they would have sucked under clinton.

A-freaking men.

First you tell me how your question, relates at all to the thread line you quoted from.

What's the matter edward37 ?

Trumps ratings are down....

It's Obbbaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's fault.

Forum List

Back