🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After Eight Years Of Booooooooosh....Now it's Ooooooooobama

You know we have the same problem here in France it's been a long time since the leaders advance under the dictatorship of Europe especially of Angela Merkel's Germany and Trump told Angela that it had made an error to let all its migrants comes At her home and he was right now it's a brothel in Germany Rape, murder against German women but French media are indignant/revolt against Trump and they are against Marine LePen she wants to close the borders
Merkel may have misjudged the extent of the refugee crisis and the problem with a small percentage of asshole men, but otherwise she's been a well respected leader.
I've visited Germany 6 times since Angela became Chancellor, and i've seen a great country overall ... that maybe is getting only slightly stressed with immigrant assimilation, depending on where you go.

The butthurt left spent eight years excusing our affirmative action failure of a president.

I would have liked it better if they had simply accepted what was theirs to accept...which certainly was not all of it.

Notice how, after eight years of blaming the former administration, they are want to pass over their own and go directly to blaming the current moron in chief.

They call themselves enlightened. I call them spoiled and out of touch.

They call themselves tolerant......and I can't stop laughing my ass off.

Not gonna happen.

For the next several years....Ooooooooooooooobama gets it all.
Obama deserve all the blame he was a big looser for everthing.
Trump now need to fix all he is shit that he left for him.
And that mess includes two wars going badly, a failing banking system, automobile makers going bankrupt, a loss of 500,000 jobs a month, a stock market in freefall, the financial system going belly up, foreclosures at an astonishing rate and unemployment above 10%. Oh. Wait a minute! That was eight years ago.

Could you tell us what a mess we're in now? The stock market is at record highs, auto makers are posting profits, unemployment is below 5%, we are out of Iraq, and the banks are on solid ground financially.

Damn! What a massive mess!

For eight long years we heard Conservatives criticize the Left every time we pointed out the problems President Obama inherited. The Conservatives derided us by writing, in their over flowing eloquence "Booosh!"

Well, the worm has turned. The shoe is on the other foot. The ball is ion your court. If I could stand it, I'd beat another metaphor to death. But the irony is clear and the hypocrisy is even clearer. Let the post Obama bashing commence!

You are quoting false stats, probably from fake news sources.

UE for minorities especially is way up.

We have a lower credit rating than when Obama came in.

We have higher debt.

We've had more attacks under his reign.

We've had increasing numbers of riots under his reign.

Obamacare is fucked up.

Fannie and Freddie borrowed more money and went back to their poor practices to ensure a future crisis.

Illegal immigration is worse than ever and costing us more than ever.

Refugees have poured in. They can't be vetted properly. Some people who should have been refused due to terror ties were 'accidentally' granted citizenship instead.

It's a mess after 8 years of a rabid liberal at the helm. Time to fix things.

Ooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

President Trump inherited a gigantic mess from Obama

Yeah with unemployment at 42% it gonna take a miracle to pull us out of that mess.

the situation is dire

With the murder rate a high as it has ever been it's a wonder we all haven't been killed yet.

Obama left the country on the edge of collapse,

No, President Obama left the country on the edge of despair. "So long Suckers you elected him, you deal with him. I'm done."

The butthurt left spent eight years excusing our affirmative action failure of a president.

I would have liked it better if they had simply accepted what was theirs to accept...which certainly was not all of it.

Notice how, after eight years of blaming the former administration, they are want to pass over their own and go directly to blaming the current moron in chief.

Not gonna happen.

And that mess includes two wars going badly, a failing banking system, automobile makers going bankrupt, a loss of 500,000 jobs a month, a stock market in freefall, the financial system going belly up, foreclosures at an astonishing rate and unemployment above 10%. Oh. Wait a minute! That was eight years ago.

Could you tell us what a mess we're in now? The stock market is at record highs, auto makers are posting profits, unemployment is below 5%, we are out of Iraq, and the banks are on solid ground financially.

For eight long years we heard Conservatives criticize the Left every time we pointed out the problems President Obama inherited. The Conservatives derided us by writing, in their over flowing eloquence "Booosh!"

Well, the worm has turned. The shoe is on the other foot. The ball is ion your court. If I could stand it, I'd beat another metaphor to death. But the irony is clear and the hypocrisy is even clearer. Let the post Obama bashing commence!

We have higher debt.

Obamacare is fucked up.

Fannie and Freddie borrowed more money and went back to their poor practices to ensure a future crisis.

Refugees have poured in. They can't be vetted properly. Some people who should have been refused due to terror ties were 'accidentally' granted citizenship instead.

Mr he simplest thing to do is first blame the media and claim fake news. Then, make up your own alternative facts to support a false narrative. Welcome to Trumpland! An alternative universe made of alternative facts!

Not gonna happen.

We have higher debt.

Obamacare is fucked up.

Mr he simplest thing to do is first blame the media and claim fake news. Then, make up your own alternative facts to support a false narrative. Welcome to Trumpland! An alternative universe made of alternative facts!

Yes, in the real world....Clinton won.

ROTFLMAO

Can we blame the wall on Oooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?

Why not.....

If he had done his job in the first place, we would not be cleaning up another left wing mess.

Not gonna happen.

What was there to excuse? Were you better off when Obama left office or Bush?

Not gonna happen.

/---- The tolerant left says "You are free to agree with me."

Not gonna happen.

What was there to excuse? Were you better off when Obama left office or Bush?

Bush by far.

And I thought Bush was a moron.

Forum List

Back