After having watched Comey.....

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.

What we learned from Comey's testimony is that even though he thought Trump might be committing obstruction of justice...he was too timid to ask Trump exactly what he was asking him to do! That's NOT the person you want running the country...that's not the person you want running the FBI!

There was a lawyer from Georgetown that came on after the morning session and he said," looks like we have our star witness( Comey) in the upcoming impeachment hearings. To try to thwart a federal criminal investigation is obstruction of justice."

The FBI traditionally says NOTHING about an investigation until it's complete so why should he? In addition while Trump PERSONALLY - was not at the time a target of surveillance (I those were the terms he used) - it does not mean he couldn't be at some point and it does not mean his campaign wasn't.

The man's loyalty is to the country and the FBI, not a party or individual and Trump had no right to make the kinds of demands he made nor attempt to obstruct the investigation.

The FBI director does not traditionally leak private/classified information to the press.

The douche bags loyalty is to the party, not the country.

Comey brings great shame to the FBI.

I found him believable .

Why not, you found Obama and Hillary believable too.

Obama is believable . Even Comey trusted him more than Trump .

Are any of them 100% . Of course not . Someone like that would never be elected .

yes Barak "If you like your plan you can keep your plan and I was against gay marriage before I was for it " Obama is "believable"....

Rube.
Many many people in the country were initially against gay marriage and then changed their minds. You don't think people can, with experience, change their minds?

I think some people can, however I think both Hillary and Obama were always for it, and just lied to not piss off their black christian constituents too much. They only "came out of the closet" so to speak when they thought they had enough white progressives and moderates behind them to soften any blow from religious blacks staying home on election day.

There was a lawyer from Georgetown that came on after the morning session and he said," looks like we have our star witness( Comey) in the upcoming impeachment hearings. To try to thwart a federal criminal investigation is obstruction of justice."

Well...then he's almost as much a fool as you are.

There is no obstruction of justice.

As President, Trump can fire any one in the Executive, can dictate how investigations are to be carried out.....or shut down.

Watch this and learn, you moron:

1. Fact:....it is not possible for either Obama or Trump being guilty of obstruction of justice in telling their subordinates how to proceed or not to proceed.
It is their constitutional and statutory right.

Thomas Jefferson did exactly that in ordering his attorney general to prosecute Aaron Burr. He even called the Chief Justice, John Marshall and threatened to have him impeached if he didn't convict Burr.

After this latest hope and dream of the half-heads falls to naught, what new hope will they be given by their masters?

The FBI traditionally says NOTHING about an investigation until it's complete so why should he? In addition while Trump PERSONALLY - was not at the time a target of surveillance (I those were the terms he used) - it does not mean he couldn't be at some point and it does not mean his campaign wasn't.

The man's loyalty is to the country and the FBI, not a party or individual and Trump had no right to make the kinds of demands he made nor attempt to obstruct the investigation.

The FBI director does not traditionally leak private/classified information to the press.

funny, Trump asked Comey for his loyalty. Comey denied him.

Oh, you think that HELPED the witch hunt, do you? :lmao:

You really are a dumb one.

Is that a crime?

Oh, you think that HELPED the witch hunt, do you? :lmao:

You really are a dumb one.

This is what progressives were expecting....

b203d47e20833a4da4b58d69b9c4ed957d9fc44125ab2dd92aa0dba0d68b0ddd.jpg

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.

When you put these two men side by side one is a child and the other an honest upstanding human being. The most damage Comey did to Trump was by just being himself.

Well, the President of the United States does not traditionally ask the FBI Director to end an investigation. These are not traditional times...

Why not, you found Obama and Hillary believable too.

Obama is believable . Even Comey trusted him more than Trump .

Are any of them 100% . Of course not . Someone like that would never be elected .

yes Barak "If you like your plan you can keep your plan and I was against gay marriage before I was for it " Obama is "believable"....

Rube.
Many many people in the country were initially against gay marriage and then changed their minds. You don't think people can, with experience, change their minds?

I think some people can, however I think both Hillary and Obama were always for it, and just lied to not piss off their black christian constituents too much. They only "came out of the closet" so to speak when they thought they had enough white progressives and moderates behind them to soften any blow from religious blacks staying home on election day.
Which in and of itself is significant. That being in favor of legalized gay marriage is no longer a liability.....but an asset.

An asset to only one party, and the abandonment of the middle people who didn't agree with it is among the reasons you guys Got Trump.

And if its so popular, why do you have to go to courts to force it on people?

Republicans hate him, Democrats hate him, which means he must be doing something right.

On the downside, given that the guy is 6' 8" if he ever did get elected POTUS we'd probably need to heavily modify Air Force One to prevent him from cracking his skull on the ceiling and given the way the federal government does such things it'd end up costing the tax payers a fortune.

And if its so popular, why do you have to go to courts to force it on people?

How was gay marriage forced on anyone? Were people forced to get gay married? No. Stop being such a snowflake.

it was forced on States that didn't want to change their marriage license requirements via judicial action.

I am actually for SSM, as long as it is passed by the people of the State in question. It is not a Federal right, or a federal matter, except when it comes to requiring States to recognize a valid marriage license from any other State, just like they do now.

[

trump was obviously right to ask the weasel for loyalty. I didn't understand this yesterday, but now that we know Comey was a MOLE, it makes sense.

Firing Comey is a no brainer, Comey should also be prosecuted for leaking. The fucking FBI director is a leak? :eek: I am truly stunned. Even if the information is not considered classified, leaking is a felony that carries a minimum one year prison term. You would think the FBI director would know that and avoid testifying that he engaged in a felony before the US Senate.

Forum List

Back