After having watched Comey.....

The only Democrats I found beleivable were the ones like Tim Kaine, Hillary's running mate, who shit themselves and could not give a straight answer as to whether Hillary was trustworthy.

Firing Comey is a no brainer, Comey should also be prosecuted for leaking. The fucking FBI director is a leak? :eek: I am truly stunned. Even if the information is not considered classified, leaking is a felony that carries a minimum one year prison term. You would think the FBI director would know that and avoid testifying that he engaged in a felony before the US Senate.

Well, you would think that the Republican nominee would be able to win an election based on the merits of the ideas and not enlist a foreign power to help. You seem mad that people found out Trump was employing shenanigans, more than you're mad about the shenanigans themselves. If Hillary Clinton had enlisted the help of a foreign power to hack into the RNC, Conservatives' heads would have literally exploded.

"Well, you would think that the Republican nominee would be able to win an election based on the merits of the ideas and not enlist a foreign power to help. You seem mad that people found out Trump was employing shenanigans,..."

1. "Well, you would think that the Republican nominee would be able to win an election based on the merits of the ideas."
This would suggest that you are unaware of the bias instilled by the media and the schools.
Clearly, you're a government school grad.

2. "not enlist a foreign power to help."

The only group associated with a foreign power are the Democrats.

There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:
The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

You're too stupid to understand this...but the old saying is true: to know what the Left is guilty of, see what they blame the other side of doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

it was forced on States that didn't want to change their marriage license requirements via judicial action.

And why not? Because they're bigots.

I am actually for SSM, as long as it is passed by the people of the State in question. It is not a Federal right, or a federal matter, except when it comes to requiring States to recognize a valid marriage license from any other State, just like they do now.

How is marriage a state issue and not a federal one? When you file your federal taxes, do you file as a married person if you are married?

Objections to homosexual acts are part of most major religions. So all religious people are bigots?

Marriage licenses are issued by the States. There is no part of the constitution that delegates that power to the federal government, so by default it falls to the State legislatures.

The feds just use marriage as a tax parameter. they don't have anything else to do with it.

Marriage is not a state issue.

I think it's clear that everyone in Washington is shady .
I don't agree with that. Indeed, I have to say that the comportment shown by each of the intelligence committee senators who spoke today was what I expect from all elected and appointed officials, and for the most part -- though more often behind closed doors and in private settings where they aren't forced to "dance the political jig" -- they are. Obviously, there are exceptions, and sadly those individuals cast a pallor over nearly the whole remainder of government.

Firing Comey is a no brainer, Comey should also be prosecuted for leaking. The fucking FBI director is a leak? :eek: I am truly stunned. Even if the information is not considered classified, leaking is a felony that carries a minimum one year prison term. You would think the FBI director would know that and avoid testifying that he engaged in a felony before the US Senate.

Well, you would think that the Republican nominee would be able to win an election based on the merits of the ideas and not enlist a foreign power to help. You seem mad that people found out Trump was employing shenanigans, more than you're mad about the shenanigans themselves. If Hillary Clinton had enlisted the help of a foreign power to hack into the RNC, Conservatives' heads would have literally exploded.

"Well, you would think that the Republican nominee would be able to win an election based on the merits of the ideas and not enlist a foreign power to help. You seem mad that people found out Trump was employing shenanigans,..."

1. "Well, you would think that the Republican nominee would be able to win an election based on the merits of the ideas."
This would suggest that you are unaware of the bias instilled by the media and the schools.
Clearly, you're a government school grad.

There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:
The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

You're too stupid to understand this...but the old saying is true: to know what the Left is guilty of, see what they blame the other side of doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

Yeah and Pizzagate was real too.

it was forced on States that didn't want to change their marriage license requirements via judicial action.

I am actually for SSM, as long as it is passed by the people of the State in question. It is not a Federal right, or a federal matter, except when it comes to requiring States to recognize a valid marriage license from any other State, just like they do now.

How is marriage a state issue and not a federal one? When you file your federal taxes, do you file as a married person if you are married?

Objections to homosexual acts are part of most major religions. So all religious people are bigots?

Marriage licenses are issued by the States. There is no part of the constitution that delegates that power to the federal government, so by default it falls to the State legislatures.

The feds just use marriage as a tax parameter. they don't have anything else to do with it.

So what federal law defines marriage? And where in the constitution is the federal government given power to regulate marriage licenses?

19029471_10158879947785002_5853058317817100999_n.jpg

Oh please Comey is a disloyal corrupt sneaky backstabber. The first few minutes of his testimony was :crybaby: Trump fired me :crybaby: Trump defamed me :crybaby: spoken like a true political elitist who felt entitled to his government job. Comey held Trump to this impossibly high standard while Comey had no problem engaging in collusion and corruption during the Obama administration.
Oh please Comey is a disloyal corrupt sneaky backstabber.
Disloyal to what? It's certainly not the truth to which his allegiance fails. It's quite clear that one cannot say that of the current POTUS or Atty General. And, frankly, one's being loyal to the truth is more important than is one's fealty to any group, individual or title.

o you are in favor of the top LEO in the nation openly engaging in felonies?

What felony? That he let everyojne know Trump was colluding with Russia? Why are you more upset that people know about the collusion than you are about the actual collusion?

"That he let everyojne know Trump was colluding with Russia?"

You're really an imbecile, aren't you.

From the hearings today:

Comey statement found in its entirety here:
| Trump to Comey: "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty"

1. "On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia. He asked what we could do to “lift the cloud.” I responded that we were investigating the matter as quickly as we could, and that there would be great benefit, if we didn’t find anything, to our having done the work well. He agreed,...."

Note that: Trump agreed that a full investigation should be conducted.

2. "... I had, as the Department of Justice directed, confirmed the investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.... we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

The President went on to say that if there were some “satellite” associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out, but that he hadn’t done anything wrong and hoped I would find a way to get it out that we weren’t investigating him."

Sooo.....he told Trump that he was not being investigated, but his associates were. To which Trump replied "... if there were some “satellite” associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out,..."

No attempt to stop any investigation.

So saith Comey.

So what federal law defines marriage? And where in the constitution is the federal government given power to regulate marriage licenses?

Seems that the supreme court is part of the federal government, it pretty much defined the right to marry and states can't overrule the decision.

The more someone is educated, the less likely they are to buy Conservative bullshit. That's why Conservatives hate public colleges and public schools. They need to keep people dumb because dumb people accept Conservative ideas. Smart people don't.

No, it's looking painfully obvious that Russia is heavily involved in the Republican Party. Reince Priebus was the head of the RNC before becoming Trump's Chief-of-staff. It is unfathomable to accept that the head of the RNC and future Chief-of-staff had no idea of Russian meddling.

The investigation is ongoing, so you cannot say this. From what Comey said today (or rather, what he didn't say), the investigations seem to be pretty broad and he couldn't comment on them. So we are just speculating now. But a Grand Jury issuing subpoenas means there's enough circumstantial evidence tying the campaign to Russia.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...2_say_clintons_should_be_part_of_russia_probe

Only because Conservatives are desperate and have been flooding the news with fake news and lies. Why would Clinton collude with Russia to throw the election for Trump? It makes no sense.

Here's why:

Ironic you bring up Abraham Lincoln who would have no place in today's Republican Party because he fought a war to preserve federal authority over the states; try and find a single Conservative who supports such a position today. You cannot.

Seems that the supreme court is part of the federal government, it pretty much defined the right to marry and states can't overrule the decision.

So then Citizens United is OK to you? Hobby Lobby is OK to you? Cases closed right?

What felony? That he let everyojne know Trump was colluding with Russia?

Let's start with your blatant lie'

Comey "let everyojne know Trump was colluding with Russia"

Can you quote the portion of the Comey testimony where he did this?

No? You're just fucking lying? :eek:

Ah, you're a Nazi, I get it, you lie without hesitation.

Why are you more upset that people know about the collusion than you are about the actual collusion?

There is no collusion, never was. You are just lying.

BUT we DO KNOW that Comey is one of if not the main leak from the Intelligence community.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-GCh4lMZSm1L1fU0A&sig2=IQqcK6a-34Qk7UytBBTc6w

AG Sessions, prosecute this criminal to the fullest extent of the law.

The FBI traditionally says NOTHING about an investigation until it's complete so why should he? In addition while Trump PERSONALLY - was not at the time a target of surveillance (I those were the terms he used) - it does not mean he couldn't be at some point and it does not mean his campaign wasn't.

The man's loyalty is to the country and the FBI, not a party or individual and Trump had no right to make the kinds of demands he made nor attempt to obstruct the investigation.

The FBI director does not traditionally leak private/classified information to the press.

The douche bags loyalty is to the party, not the country.

Comey brings great shame to the FBI.

funny, Trump asked Comey for his loyalty. Comey denied him.

Is that a crime?

did I say it was ?

where ?

Within the context of this thread....what was your purpose in writing this:

"funny, Trump asked Comey for his loyalty. Comey denied him."?

Forum List

Back