After nearly 50 years in public service, what are Joe Biden’s accomplishments.

He can tell you the shampoo brand of every 12 year girl who has ever visited his office.

Liberals and the media love Joe, this should be easy to answer.

What are his accomplishments...even a Top 3.

I am at a loss.

Can someone set me straight and list his accomplishments from nearly 50 years in office?

Thanks.
Well let's see. He graduated law school, made it to US Senator, is a presidential candidate, he's not a whiny little poster belching out right wing dribble... on and on.

I am at a loss.

Can someone set me straight and list his accomplishments from nearly 50 years in office?

Thanks.
Well let's see. He graduated law school, made it to US Senator, is a presidential candidate, he's not a whiny little poster belching out right wing dribble... on and on.
What legislation did he propose that made it into law during his 40 years in congress?

I am at a loss.

Thanks.
Well let's see. He graduated law school, made it to US Senator, is a presidential candidate, he's not a whiny little poster belching out right wing right dribble, on and on.
He is a presidential candidate? Where is sleepy, creepy Joe at the moment?

I am at a loss.

Thanks.

You didn’t answer anything. What are his accomplishments in public office?

Your lack of an answer is very telling.

I am at a loss.

Thanks.
What legislation did he propose that made it into law during his 40 years in congress?
He did in 1994 pass a law that had black men considered "Super Predators" that Hillary endorsed.. Does that count?

Graduating law school is not an accomplishment in public office. Making it to Senator is not an accomplishment in public office.

Let’s make it easier, SINCE HE WAS ELECTED TO THE SENATE, WHAT LEGISLATIVE ACHIEVEMENTS HAS HE ACCOMPLISHED?

I am at a loss.

Thanks.
He did in 1994 pass a law that had black men considered "Super Predators" that Hillary endorsed.. Does that count?

It does for me. Not sure for liberals.

Liberals, do you like that legislation endorsed by Joe increased the number of BLACK MEN LOCKED UP BY OVER 100%?

I guess that he might say that his biggest accomplishment in 50 years is that he was able to stay in political office for five decades and now stands on the brink of becoming the 46th president of the United States.

I am at a loss.

Thanks.

So, by all accounts his one accomplishment legislatively is considered blatantly racist.

I guess that he might say that his biggest accomplishment in 50 years is that he was able to stay in political office for five decades and now stands on the brink of becoming the 46th president of the United States.
Made a career of sucking the public teet while getting nothing done.

And you consider this a plus?

So nothing really. That’s a shame. 50 years and nothing to show for it. Wow.

Forum List

Back