After NYC bombing

The only thing we can do is BRING IN MORE ISLAMIC REFUGEES FROM SYRIA & KEEP THE BORDERS WIDE OPEN! THAT will make us SAFER!

:rolleyes:

But nothing to indicate Terrorism according to DeBlovio. How is that doofus still Mayor of New York?
because they dont know who did it yet
if he is moslem . its terrorist attack
but if he is white . just hate crime .

What about spics, niggas & tacobenders! Don't they count? Oh, and Asians. Have I missed anybody?

White honkeys were already mentioned earlier in this thread.

PS. I didn't waste my time, or bandwidth playing your video.

Last edited:
I see Drudge headline that ISIS has taken responsibility.... Trump correct again...aren't you subversive DemocRATS getting tired of always being wrong and continually being against the American people?

You almost gotta laugh. The first thing the liberal media did was attack Trump for calling it a "bombing". When Hillary also called it a bomb it was O.K. Keep in mind that Obama's political mentor and close friend and business associate, Bill Ayers, terrorized America with bombs three decades ago.

But nothing to indicate Terrorism according to DeBlovio. How is that doofus still Mayor of New York?
because they dont know who did it yet
if he is moslem . its terrorist attack
but if he is white . just hate crime .

What about spics, niggas & tacobenders! Don't they count? Oh, and Asians. Have I missed anybody?
Don't include Asians. The worst they do is beat out us whiteys for the best jobs.

Forum List

Back