After Refusing To Bring Up A Vote On ENDA, Boner Takes Things To A New Level,..

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
By now having a radical anti-gay organization called the World Congress of Families come down to the capitol and meet with him personally.

It looks like Boner has made it clear he has thrown all sanity out the window and will continue to side with hate.

A move by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to grant meeting space in the U.S. Capitol to a group that has lavishly praised Russia's law against "homosexual propaganda" has drawn the ire of a gay-rights group.

"Speaker Boehner's embrace of these ambassadors of hate is shameful and despicable. These individuals have supported the subhuman treatment of LGBT people around the world, and now they want to do the same here," said Human Rights Campaign President Chad Griffin in a statement Friday. "The fact that the Speaker would welcome a panelist who praised Uganda’s proposal to sentence gay people to death should shock the conscience of all Americans."

John Boehner Hit For Giving Space To Group That Loves Russia's Gay Propaganda Laws

The only hate fill sons of bitches I see on this board are all on the left, not agreeing with people's activities doesn't mean you hate them, believing some one who enters this country illegally should be deported doesn't mean you hate them. The only people I am starting to hate are people like you who insist on labeling everyone for political gain. So take you hate game and shove it, I'm very sure you would lack the balls to talk about people like this to their face.

sorta ironic that the people gays would be the safest around are the ones gays hate the most

How many protected groups can we have before everyone is protected except those who are deemed worthy of discrimination, whites and Christians.

The Russian law is sensible. It prohibits propagandizing children. That's the law. It prohibits gays from targeting children and grooming them. It's better than leaving gays to the mercy of some outraged Russian parents whose children came to the attention of the Russian version of Jerry Sandusky.

The only hate fill sons of bitches I see on this board are all on the left, not agreeing with people's activities doesn't mean you hate them, believing some one who enters this country illegally should be deported doesn't mean you hate them. The only people I am starting to hate are people like you who insist on labeling everyone for political gain. So take you hate game and shove it, I'm very sure you would lack the balls to talk about people like this to their face.

You must not follow this forum very closely. Virtually every right winger does nothing but spew radical right wing nonsense, hate, and stupidity.

Boner refusing to even bring up a vote for an anti-hate bill is disgusting. To personally have a known hate group come and meet with him is downright appalling.

You must not follow this forum very closely. Virtually every right winger does nothing but spew radical right wing nonsense, hate, and stupidity.

Boner refusing to even bring up a vote for an anti-hate bill is disgusting. To personally have a known hate group come and meet with him is downright appalling.

You should be banned for your lies.

Blatant lies.

Blatant lies.

^^ Case in point,..

sorta ironic that the people gays would be the safest around are the ones gays hate the most

Ever seen any one except me bashing Saudis for hanging gay children?

But they fucking go mental over Russia. Over Putin.

I actually work to try to prevent LGBT deaths in Islamic countries.

Here? Who cares. And I'm not kidding. Not one mother fucker on this board has contacted me and said tinydancer what can we do to help lgbt members that you are trying to help

Not one left wing bastard on this board has ever contacted me on this. And I've been at this for a couple of decades.

Yep I'm around quite a bit, you and others just love to label people haters that disagree with you, that doesn't make it so. I personally could care less about gays but I don't have to agree with their agenda to force their lifestyle on me and my family. But for having that opinion ass holes try to label me as a hater, all I can say is fuck you. Like I said before the only people I'm starting to hate are people like you.

Yep I'm around quite a bit, you and others just love to label people haters that disagree with you, that doesn't make it so. I personally could care less about gays but I don't have to agree with their agenda to force their lifestyle on me and my family. But for having that opinion ass holes try to label me as a hater, all I can say is fuck you. Like I said before the only people I'm starting to hate are people like you.

How is not allowing workplace discrimination against sexual orientation force anything on your family? :eusa_eh:

How many protected groups can we have before everyone is protected except those who are deemed worthy of discrimination, whites and Christians.

The Russian law is sensible. It prohibits propagandizing children. That's the law. It prohibits gays from targeting children and grooming them. It's better than leaving gays to the mercy of some outraged Russian parents whose children came to the attention of the Russian version of Jerry Sandusky.

Jerry was a married man.

How much of your family have you lost to the gays?

Ever seen any one except me bashing Saudis for hanging gay children?

But they fucking go mental over Russia. Over Putin.

I actually work to try to prevent LGBT deaths in Islamic countries.

Here? Who cares. And I'm not kidding. Not one mother fucker on this board has contacted me and said tinydancer what can we do to help lgbt members that you are trying to help

Not one left wing bastard on this board has ever contacted me on this. And I've been at this for a couple of decades.

First time I've read about your gay salvation.What can I do?
currently my 11 yo son and I have joined an organization to stop internet video chat that uses kids performing sexual acts with pedophiles.

Last edited:
By now having a radical anti-gay organization called the World Congress of Families come down to the capitol and meet with him personally.

It looks like Boner has made it clear he has thrown all sanity out the window and will continue to side with hate.

A move by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to grant meeting space in the U.S. Capitol to a group that has lavishly praised Russia's law against "homosexual propaganda" has drawn the ire of a gay-rights group.

"Speaker Boehner's embrace of these ambassadors of hate is shameful and despicable. These individuals have supported the subhuman treatment of LGBT people around the world, and now they want to do the same here," said Human Rights Campaign President Chad Griffin in a statement Friday. "The fact that the Speaker would welcome a panelist who praised Uganda’s proposal to sentence gay people to death should shock the conscience of all Americans."

John Boehner Hit For Giving Space To Group That Loves Russia's Gay Propaganda Laws

I'm just curious... in an innocuous sort of way: do you have a family?

Pro family isn't necessarily anti-gay. Sure there are factions out there that are.

But traditional family values are just that- traditional. As in man meet woman, man marry woman, man and woman make babby. Babby grow to meet woman and make more babby.

What is disconcerting to me as the male head of a traditional family is the untowardly and forced incursion upon society (of which I and my family are a part) of the alternative lifestyle which by definition has no relevance in the propagation of humankind. Don't get me wrong- I wouldn't deny my gay niece, my gay cousins, or my gay friends (or possibly my gay daughter- I'm not sure yet) their willful decision to comport their lifestyles otherwise.

But I will be Goddamned if a legislative decree force me to actually condone such practice and require me to accept it as a traditional family value.

Because it ain't.

Ya get me, Vern?

Blatant lies.

^^ Case in point,..

I'm flushing you right now.

I have been involved in the LGBT movement as straight as I am for many years. Fighting the good fight.

Oh and horrors of horrors, I am straight. And white. OMG. :lol:

Why haven't you and others on this board contacted me and run with me to fight? I've been on boards for almost two decades.

You cannot shit me on this. Ive been fighting for a long long time. I fight for gay rights in Iran, womens rights in Saudi my most rewarding was my fight for journalists who die because of their work where I think we finally have closure on her.

Its been a long battle to try to bring her killers to justice.

Why haven't you been with me?

Why haven't you been fighting with me?

Not one of you have contacted me and said OMG can we help? Not one of you.

That's how I know you are lying liberal left wing bastards on this board. You can't even help me mount a battle to help her son get a case against her to bring her body home.

You blather on daily.

But you do nothing except spew shit on this board.

How is not allowing workplace discrimination against sexual orientation force anything on your family? :eusa_eh:

Work place discrimination is already illegal dumbass, do we really have to name every possible category, blonds, red heads, brunets, pink, yellow purple, striped hair. Then we could get into skin tones and then height, who did we miss, OMG can't miss anybody, must cover every possibility other wise someone will be slighted. Grow the fuck up man and get over your hateful self.

In case you don't know what I am talking about is Kazemi. I have fought this for so long and it looks like maybe just maybe we can get justice.

It's been a while. But I'm like a dog on a good bone. It's not done yet. I'm not going to lay down until I see justice done.

url

Pro family isn't necessarily anti-gay. Sure there are factions out there that are.

But traditional family values are just that- traditional. As in man meet woman, man marry woman, man and woman make babby. Babby grow to meet woman and make more babby.

What is disconcerting to me as the male head of a traditional family is the untowardly and forced incursion upon society (of which I and my family are a part) of the alternative lifestyle which by definition has no relevance in the propagation of humankind. Don't get me wrong- I wouldn't deny my gay niece, my gay cousins, or my gay friends (or possibly my gay daughter- I'm not sure yet) their willful decision to comport their lifestyles otherwise.

But I will be Goddamned if a legislative decree force me to actually condone such practice and require me to accept it as a traditional family value.

Because it ain't.

Ya get me, Vern?

Because it ain't.

Ya get me, Vern?

There is a God. And He has a sense of humor.

Because it ain't.

Ya get me, Vern?

No I don't "get" ya. What is a "BABBY?"

Forum List

Back