After watching the two clown shows (debates) what odds do you give Trump for reelection?

What are Trumps odds of winning?

• 100%

• 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• I hate Trump so much I would vote for Ted Bundy if it ment a Trump loss

Results are only viewable after voting.
CNN and MSNBC literally told you to say this shit and you are too dumb to understand how your posts sound when put into that context.
This is my profession.

So, show me how smart you are.
  • Why have yields on the 10-year Treasury collapsed by 40% in just seven months?
  • Why has the Fed signaled a willingness to DROP interest rates to deal with weakness?
  • Why was Trump angry at the Fed when they didn't DROP rates?
Tell me. And since talk radio doesn't cover this stuff, you'll need to come up with actual independent thoughts.

Go.
I'll be waiting patiently.

Get as detailed as you like.

Let's see what you know.
I can't wait Watching with great anticipation lol
I've been running a little experiment with the Trumpsters over the last few days, asking them questions on the economy that would require them to have actual knowledge to answer.

Four or five of them so far. And so far, all of them have avoided the questions and kept up with the insults.

Many of these people are purely ignorant. And a combination of this kind of ignorance and arrogance is more than a little disturbing.
Sorta like Trump giving tax breaks with 85% going to the top 1% when our economy was fine trying to dummy up his numbers Now he wants Fed to cut?

CNN and MSNBC literally told you to say this shit and you are too dumb to understand how your posts sound when put into that context.
This is my profession.

• Why have yields on the 10-year Treasury collapsed by 40% in just seven months?
  • Why has the Fed signaled a willingness to DROP interest rates to deal with weakness?
Tell me. And since talk radio doesn't cover this stuff, you'll need to come up with actual independent thoughts.

Go.

Let's see what you know.
I've been running a little experiment with the Trumpsters over the last few days, asking them questions on the economy that would require them to have actual knowledge to answer.

Four or five of them so far. And so far, all of them have avoided the questions and kept up with the insults.

Many of these people are purely ignorant. And a combination of this kind of ignorance and arrogance is more than a little disturbing.
After explaining why I refuse to debate you or answer your questions you lie again. Here you go, once again! Ten years or so ago i realized it was a total waste of time to have any kind of reasonable debate with you people. It is not possible, and I refuse to play your game.
I'm fine with that.

You proved your abject ignorance on this stuff yesterday. I don't need any more proof.

Thanks so much!

This is my profession.

Go.

Let's see what you know.

After explaining why I refuse to debate you or answer your questions you lie again. Here you go, once again! Ten years or so ago i realized it was a total waste of time to have any kind of reasonable debate with you people. It is not possible, and I refuse to play your game.
We believe the same mike Hard to argue with guys with heads made of stone ,,same as debating a wall

This is my profession.

Go.

Let's see what you know.

Sorta like Trump giving tax breaks with 85% going to the top 1% when our economy was fine trying to dummy up his numbers Now he wants Fed to cut?
He gets the data, so he knows about the weaknesses that are popping up.

His sycophants don't understand this stuff, so they just keep screaming MAGA.

This is my profession.

Go.

Let's see what you know.

I'm fine with that.

You proved your abject ignorance on this stuff yesterday. I don't need any more proof.

Thanks so much!
More lying from a proven liar.

This is my profession.

Go.

Actually talk radio covers just about anything and everything,(which is no longer true for television news btw) but the most popular aspect of it is the political opinions and news aspect, but of course you are not smart enough to realize that, like the vast majority of Democrats these days who are stupid enough to listen to fucking John Oliver the clueless Brit for some kind of wisdom on American matters(or watch the BBC, which is basically the same thing).

Anyway, on to your inane questions:

1. There are a whole host of reasons that mostly don't even have anything to do with Trump or even the federal government as a whole. You want this to be some damning evidence against Trump's presidency or against the positive expectations people have had on the economy since he was elected, but it just isn't there.
2. Better question is why has the Fed repeatedly raised rates since Trump has been in office if the economy is so bad off?
The Fed lowered the interest rates until they were zero and they stay at zero for the majority of Obama's presidency.
3. Because they have been raising them repeatedly, moron. They sure as fuck couldn't be dropping them if they were at the standard ZERO that they were at during most of Obama's presidency, now could they?

Let's see what you know.

I'm fine with that.

Thanks so much!
Mike gotta hand it to you ,,,,at least you're smart enough not to answer him

You can not be a true, American Citizen with half a brain and NOT vote for Trump against these clowns. Wow, they are embarrassing America haters all.

This is my profession.

Go.

Actually talk radio covers just about anything and everything,(which is no longer true for television news btw) but the most popular aspect of it is the political opinions and news aspect, but of course you are not smart enough to realize that, like the vast majority of Democrats these days who are stupid enough to listen to fucking John Oliver the clueless Brit for some kind of wisdom on American matters(or watch the BBC, which is basically the same thing).

1. There are a whole host of reasons that mostly don't even have anything to do with Trump or even the federal government as a whole. You want this to be some damning evidence against Trump's presidency or against the positive expectations people have had on the economy since he was elected, but it just isn't there.
2. Better question is why has the Fed repeatedly raised rates since Trump has been in office if the economy is so bad off?
The Fed lowered the interest rates until they were zero and they stay at zero for the majority of Obama's presidency.
3. Because they have been raising them repeatedly, moron. They sure as fuck couldn't be dropping them if they were at the standard ZERO that they were at during most of Obama's presidency, now could they?
1. You don't even understand how Treasury yields reflect the bond market's take on the economy. It has nothing to do with the federal government. Strike One.
2. And now they're looking at dropping them. You avoided that obvious fact. Strike Two.
3. They don't have to drop rates simply because they've been raising them. They'd like raise them more for a buffer against recession, but now they may have to go in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION. Strike Three.

This is pathetic. You guys are ignorant and arrogant about it. As I said yesterday, it's not funny.

I'm fine with that.

Thanks so much!
Mike gotta hand it to you ,,,,at least you're smart enough not to answer him
I really shouldn't do this.

This kind of stuff is beginning to worry me. Seriously. They are clueless, because their little world is keeping them that way.

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020
You apparently didn't watch the debate and you also apparently don't understand what happened in 2016.

In 2016 Democrats successfully demonized Trump to the point that a lot of people who actually used to love Trump as the host of Apprentice or as a business mogul voted for Hillary, and that is not even mentioning Hillary's faux patriotism that Democrats today don't even pretend to embrace.

Now we have a largely successful president Trump who is nothing like Democrats claimed he was and Democrats are going to full blown hard left policies that even millennials are not supporting.

Trump's support is a lot larger than the incompetent Republicans were in 2018, and Democrats will not have all of the voters that they had in 2016.

You could not be more stupid than to think that Democrats will win by supporting reparations and other clearly racist policies that Democrats have only openly supported in state and local elections up to now, recession or no recession.

Oh poster please. Rump demonized himself. It started with "they're rapists" and was fueled by "beat the crap out of 'em".
"Democrats" didn't do that. "Republicans" didn't do that. RUMP DID THAT.
Tell me idiot, who actually uses contractions when speaking?

Other than occasionally using "don't" in the place of "do not" no one uses contractions outside of writing.

You believe he said "they're" solely because the media told you he did when it doesn't even make grammatical sense, just like I know you believe he made fun of the reporter's supposed disability just like every other buck toothed idiot who worships the media.

And it says a lot when you think it is Trump that deserves scorn for calling for violence in a tongue and cheek fashion when Democrats have openly approved violence and even attempted murder by way of Antifa, Union thugs and even fucking MS13.

Dafuck??

You actually think he was saying "their rapists" without a verb?

"Who uses contractions when speaking"? EVERYBODY.

Here is the only known exception:

s-l300.jpg

But he's an andoid.

Maybe you should go back to Russian.

I'll get to the rest of your post-plop after I get my breath back from rolling on the floor laughing at it.
Yes idiot, I KNOW he said that.

He was talking about MEXICO bringing drugs and crime and THEIR rapists.

The only people actually think he said "they're" are idiots on twitter and other social media that never actually heard what he said and simply quoted what they found on CNN's website.

This is my profession.

Go.

1. You don't even understand how Treasury yields reflect the bond market's take on the economy. It has nothing to do with the federal government. Strike One.
2. And now they're looking at dropping them. You avoided that obvious fact. Strike Two.
3. They don't have to drop rates simply because they've been raising them. They'd like raise them more for a buffer against recession, but now they may have to go in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION. Strike Three.

This is pathetic. You guys are ignorant and arrogant about it. As I said yesterday, it's not funny.
Liar says we are ignorant because we won't answer his questions. poor baby..

This is my profession.

Go.

It's because you can't, and you have already proven it.

I live this stuff every day. You clearly don't know shit about this.

I don't go to where YOU work and tell you how to clean the Slurpee machine.

This is my profession.

Go.

They were basic questions designed to get you to admit Trumps a con man trying AGAIN to pull the wool over your eyes

This is my profession.

Go.

They were basic questions designed to get you to admit Trumps a con man trying AGAIN to pull the wool over your eyes
You may want to consider loosening your man bun before picking your nose - your head may cave in.

This is my profession.

Go.

1. You literally failed basic English right here by literally repeating what I said while claiming I didn't say it. That's two strikes and we aren't even on number 2 yet.
2. I countered your fact with a much more poignant one and you failed to realize that because you are both too stupid to understand or answer it and because you are a political hack. Strike three.
3. If you continuously raise rates you are going to destroy even 1920's America. Just because you want the economy to grow fast enough to invalidate continuous rate hikes doesn't mean that it is feasible to do so. The fed raised the rate multiple times before Trump's first year in office was over, that is never going to be sustainable no matter how fast your economy is growing and it will eventually destroy consumer confidence enough that a recession becomes a possibility no matter how great of shape the economy actually is in.

There, I have once again answered your idiotic questions better than most of your peers would. Go back to pretending that the "Obama money" illiterates who make up the vast vast bulk of your base and the vast vast majority of the consumers for left wing media know jack shit about ANY subject, much less economics.

This is my profession.

Go.

1. You literally failed basic English right here by literally repeating what I said while claiming I didn't say it. That's two strikes and we aren't even on number 2 yet.
2. I countered your fact with a much more poignant one and you failed to realize that because you are both too stupid to understand or answer it and because you are a political hack. Strike three.
3. If you continuously raise rates you are going to destroy even 1920's America. Just because you want the economy to grow fast enough to invalidate continuous rate hikes doesn't mean that it is feasible to do so. The fed raised the rate multiple times before Trump's first year in office was over, that is never going to be sustainable no matter how fast your economy is growing and it will eventually destroy consumer confidence enough that a recession becomes a possibility no matter how great of shape the economy actually is in.

There, I have once again answered your idiotic questions better than most of your peers would. Go back to pretending that the "Obama money" illiterates who make up the vast vast bulk of your base and the vast vast majority of the consumers for left wing media know jack shit about ANY subject, much less economics.
Okay, thanks.

This is my profession.

Go.

Okay, thanks.
You are not fooling anyone by pretending that you have won, nor are you fooling anyone by pretending you have sensible positions that go against the extremes.

You are a typical Democrat through and through. A deranged psychopath shouting at the most humble and passive people to be more lenient when they merely voice their concerns while providing cover for the most ignorant, violent and overall lowest common denominator filth.

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020

Only a pussy coward like Trump would BEG the goddamn Federal Reserve to lower interest rates when the economy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUGE, as Trump says.

If the economy is as GREAT as Trump claims, then there is absolutely NO REASON to lower interest rates.

Trump is such a whiny ass little chicken shit.

Chicken shit was those who voted for Hiliary, so ask yourself are you chicken shit or chicken salad . :21::21::21::21::21:.
d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg

Forum List

Back