AG Barr with Trump and Graham Heroes that destroys the Democrats !!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
we can now see the real American heroes setting up to totally destroy the crooked democrat party. Also the crooked media. And also the crooked educational system that lies to the students against science saying abortion is murder of an American citizen ... Also the crooked RINOS of the Republican Party will also be destroyed

It looks like Barr is the real deal here

Trump the First American hero to try to stop the crooked democrats and the whole crooked deep state

Looks like Lindsay Graham may also have joined the fight

3 heroes so far

But this may bring a stampede of real heroes to stop the whole deep state

The men supporting trump are the powerful back up for all of this

The men are increasing for trump each and every month. This includes the men of the military who are upset with Obamas women of the active duty who Obama tried to run into the military to weaken the military

All this will result in a high logic ability test for voters so that crooks cannot be elected to destroy the nation

The dam is breaking against the democrats and deep state

Looks like Barr has flipped Risenstein to help destroy the whole deep state.

The dominoes are now falling !!!

Bill Barr Puts Dem Senator Grilling Him About Mueller Report in His Place, "I am Obviously the Attorney General" (VIDEO)

Barr is going to get to the bottom of the swamp and he will yank the deep state out by the roots....people will go to prison before this is over....you know I'm right...you all know I'm right....

• Banned
Barr wants to be an American hero along with trump and now Lindsay Graham

These strong heroes will attract other strong Patriots and this will break the whole crooked deep state

• Banned
Trump will start bringing these strong American heroes to his monster size rallies

This then will turn the people at the rallies into strong patriot heroes themselves

This is a turning point in world history that stops all liberal nations!!

we can now see the real American heroes setting up to totally destroy the crooked democrat party. Also the crooked media. And also the crooked educational system that lies to the students against science saying abortion is murder of an American citizen ... Also the crooked RINOS of the Republican Party will also be destroyed

Trump the First American hero to try to stop the crooked democrats and the whole crooked deep state

3 heroes so far

The men are increasing for trump each and every month. This includes the men of the military who are upset with Obamas women of the active duty who Obama tried to run into the military to weaken the military

All this will result in a high logic ability test for voters so that crooks cannot be elected to destroy the nation

Bill Barr Puts Dem Senator Grilling Him About Mueller Report in His Place, "I am Obviously the Attorney General" (VIDEO)
It’s amazing to hear people like you sounding like cookie cut outs of Trumps rhetoric. You eat his crap up hook line and sinker with no awareness or shame. How embarrassing for you.

• Banned

3 heroes so far

It’s amazing to hear people like you sounding like cookie cut outs of Trumps rhetoric. You eat his crap up hook line and sinker with no awareness or shame. How embarrassing for you.

Wake up and look at who the men supports

Wake up and look at who the men of the military supports

Trump has ALL the power and is set to bring it

Trump --Barr---Graham

And trump rallies will bring a stampede of patriots to help and become heroes too

The DAM has BROKEN !!

It's too late for the crooked deep state to stop this

• Banned
Barr is going to get to the bottom of the swamp and he will yank the deep state out by the roots....people will go to prison before this is over....you know I'm right...you all know I'm right....

Exactly

Barr knows this has to be done to save this nation and he will go down as the top AG ever

Strong penalties has to put out in order to not bring the big harm of unequal justice that destroys nations

3 heroes so far

Wake up and look at who the men supports

Wake up and look at who the men of the military supports

Trump has ALL the power and is set to bring it

Trump --Barr---Graham

And trump rallies will bring a stampede of patriots to help and become heroes too

The DAM has BROKEN !!

It's too late for the crooked deep state to stop this
Trump had all the power but lost the house in the last election. He had great support from our troops but as he continues to get exposed as a mouthpiece with no ability to produce his support is falling. I’m sorry man but your guy is a cartoon. I was a fan before he became President, but now people’s lives are being effected by his antics and it isn’t ok.

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

Exactly

Barr knows this has to be done to save this nation and he will go down as the top AG ever

Strong penalties has to put out in order to not bring the big harm of unequal justice that destroys nations
Right... and Trump was going to Lock Hillary up as soon as he got elected. You all just keep falling for the shiny object distractions don’t you? Sad.

Exactly

Right... and Trump was going to Lock Hillary up as soon as he got elected. You all just keep falling for the shiny object distractions don’t you? Sad.

Wait. Trump is bringing real heroes now

Sessions was too scared or too corrupted

Real heroes will now stampede to trumps side

The dam has broken

This cannot be stopped

The democrat party will be totally destroyed

Hahahaha. The Democrat Coup is scheduled for completion in Nov. 2020.

:71: Too funny!
Keep laughing and also think about how many times I've been right and you have laughed....Trump is still president with no chance of being impeached and the deep state has been proven to be real....

The fat lady hasn't began to sing....yet.....

Exactly

Wait. Trump is bringing real heroes now

Sessions was too scared or too corrupted

Real heroes will now stampede to trumps side

The dam has broken

This cannot be stopped

The democrat party will be totally destroyed
Is it your plan to just keep saying that each time he fires one? Kelly was a hero, wait no... Mattis was a hero, wait no... Neilson was a rockstar, wait no... There are dozens of examples of Trumps “best people” but the fact is nobody can keep up with Trumps mouth. The flip flops, empty promises, and emotional outbursts put the people on the ground who are responsible for actually doing shit in an impossible position.

Forum List

Back