AG Bill Barr: This is “The Closest We Have Come to an Organized Effort to Push a President Out of Office”

They shouldn’t be interested in farces. But this wasn’t a farce, I don’t care how many times you repeat it. We all saw what went down.
on video? the same video we can edit the shit out of all day long?

NPR edited video count?

and fine - now you go to ZERO HEDGE!!!! and to a point that's fair. but you also see it here. why it is EVERY FUCKING TIME the OTHER side doing this but never your own?

such hypocritical bullshit esp since we know the left and the leftist media has zero issue editing video. unfortunately this just became popular now and everyone has to be involved.

wheee.

1. The mueller report laid out a dozen instances of obstruction
2. Paying a company for Oppo research is very different than what Trumps “collusion” was being investigated for. Stop playing games:
3. Agreed, the phone call was not illegal. Trump is allowed to talk to other leaders. If he held up funds to peruse a personal agenda And not national policy then that would be illegal.
4. Good for Turley... I personally think impeachment was a poor decision
yet not one of them followed up upon, huh?

stop playing games ya smuckshit.

It's unbelievable. There is a definitely a conspiracy to unseat the Fuhrer. There are people who actually dare to join an opposition party and campaign against our dear feeble leader.

They have actually organized their effort to defeat him! They are running ads on TV, for chrissakes! They are telling Americans to vote for some other guy. It's downright blatant, this coup.

This whole idea of a democracy is an outrage when we have a man like Donald Trump to watch over us and tell us what to think and bleev whether it is based on reality or not!

D33P STAIT! D33P STAIT! D33P STAIT!
hey - feel free to campaign.

yet that isn't what the left is doing really is it?

Ha ha Ha ha. Barr is a sick joke. Coup, coup, coup, schmoo! The country can wait until November to dump trump and his crony mouth piece, who was supposed to be the attorney general for the people of the country and the constitution, not the generalissimo personal lawyer of the Provocateur in Cheif . The election in November will send this guy packing in January also.
How long have you been in a coma? The left has already used highly placed officials and twice tried to remove Trump from office on a thin, contrived, bogus pretext. Barr is not the joke...the leftists that deny their own actions as if their attempted coups never happened are!
Your credibility is zero!

you really wanting a war dude? are you so convinced the world has cheated you personally that you are willing to destroy the constitution to get rid of trump?

rest assured if that should happen NO ONE is going to like where are after that but it's too late. you've justified "any means necessary" because you've got the emotional control of a 2 year old.
Unlike you Mr ice I was taught when you smell shit in the WH you don't call it perfume and btw Trump is destroying the constitution making a mockery of it

Unlike you Mr ice I was taught when you smell shit in the WH you don't call it perfume and btw Trump is destroying the constitution making a mockery of it
i never said i didn't smell shit.

i have said and i continue to say you don't burn down your entire house to get rid of the shit. you vote them out next time around. the behavior you have condoned in order to do what YOU FEEL MUST BE DONE will come back to you, in spades.

and you are going to bitch THIS IS DIFFERENT!!!!

you trying to oust trump by any means necessary is destroying the constitution. your flair for the dramatics and blaming mass shit like that on trump WITHOUT ANY PROOF other than your FEELZ is bullshit.

what is trump doing to destroy the constitution? be specific and give me links.

How long have you been in a coma? The left has already used highly placed officials and twice tried to remove Trump from office on a thin, contrived, bogus pretext. Barr is not the joke...the leftists that deny their own actions as if their attempted coups never happened are!
Your credibility is zero!
Look up the definition of coup. You’re not using the word correctly.

The fantasy that there is a deep state, and it's out to get Trump.

What is true is there are dedicated civil servants committed to doing their jobs who respond negatively to this lawless prez.
Utter horseshit. There's obviously a hard core of government employees who are leftwing hacks dedicated to removing Trump from office. They tried to stage a coup and they got caught.

Last edited:
They shouldn’t be interested in farces. But this wasn’t a farce, I don’t care how many times you repeat it. We all saw what went down.
FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE, FARCE

YES ICE you vote them out but when you have a moron in the WH perhaps you need a quicker exit?

Search The Web
Search Aol.com
SEARCH
eddiew
Logout

Trumps first 100 days
Follow President Donald Trump as he shapes America’s future

Trump baselessly claims 2020 election is 'RIGGED' months before any votes are cast

HuffPost US
HAYLEY MILLER
Jun 22nd 2020 11:19AM

President Donald Trump on Monday baselessly claimed that the general election in November will be “RIGGED” because of mail-in ballots, a method for voting that the president himself has used multiple times.
“This will be the Election disaster of our time,” Trump tweeted, citing an article from right-wing website Breitbart that featured comments Attorney General William Barr made Sunday during an interview with Fox News.
Barr told Fox News that voting by mail “opens the floodgates to fraud.” He warned a foreign country could “print up tens of thousands of counterfeit ballots” and that it would be hard time to figure out which ballots were valid.
Barr has not publicly provided any evidence to support his claim. And election administrators in multiple states have disputed this theory, stating it would be virtually impossible for a foreign country to peddle phony ballots undetected.
Nonetheless, Trump declared the process compromised, months before any votes have been cast in the general election.
“RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLI
then you use the system to get rid of him. you cannot decide ANY MEANS NECESSARY is good for a "moron" in the white house.

you see, biden is most certainly MORON status and you and the left have laid the groundwork. Declare someone a MORON and you can do as you wish.

like i said, get ready. your baby tantrums to get rid of trump are pulling us all into war and then you just bitch because someone is hitting you.

is this bullshit too mr ice?
Trump baselessly claims 2020 election is 'RIGGED' months before any votes are cast

HuffPost US
HAYLEY MILLER

President Donald Trump on Monday baselessly claimed that the general election in November will be “RIGGED” because of mail-in ballots, a method for voting that the president himself has used multiple times.
“This will be the Election disaster of our time,” Trump tweeted, citing an article from right-wing website Breitbart that featured comments Attorney General William Barr made Sunday during an interview with Fox News.
Barr told Fox News that voting by mail “opens the floodgates to fraud.” He warned a foreign country could “print up tens of thousands of counterfeit ballots” and that it would be hard time to figure out which ballots were valid.
Barr has not publicly provided any evidence to support his claim. And election administrators in multiple states have disputed this theory, stating it would be virtually impossible for a foreign country to peddle phony ballots undetected.
Nonetheless, Trump declared the process compromised, months before any votes have been cast in the general election.

hey - feel free to campaign.

yet that isn't what the left is doing really is it?
I'm sure you piss drinkers have all kinds of imaginary doings the Left is up to. :lol:

You bleev what you are told to bleev. That's what makes you so special.

"I overslept again because of that damned D33P stait!"

is this bullshit too mr ice?

HuffPost US
HAYLEY MILLER

given i don't trust the media in general who cares?

huffpost saying something trump did is bad or they over-exaggurate it? please.

huffpost and many far left sites are nothing more than GET OUR BASE PISSED and like clockwork, you get pissed on queue and trot this crap out as if it matters.

i would love to be able to talk w/o the attacks but that is getting less and less likely as everything the left does anymore is in fact an attack.

The Left is really sneaky. George Soros spent hundreds of millions of dollars to trick Donald Trump into suggesting we should look into injecting ourselves with bleach.

And of course they provoked Trump into making the most inept, awkward, stupidest, ill-thought-out, sad photo op of all time with a bible.

Man, they are just incredibly devious!

Trump isn't sabotaging himself. It's those damned Lefties! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure you piss drinkers have all kinds of imaginary doings the Left is up to. :lol:

You bleev what you are told to bleev. That's what makes you so special.

"I overslept again because of that damned D33P stait!"
so you're saying you refuse to engage in civil discussion?

ok.

He is so correct. The Obama coup plotters will be brought to justice. They are terrified of U.S. Attorney John Durham.

View attachment 353206

trump pissed most americans, immigrants, allies....creating a toxic environment and many hostile situations...what did you think would've happened? He has been attacking everyone and everything, people are pushing back and tired of his bullying.

The Left is really sneaky. George Soros spent hundreds of millions of dollars to trick Donald Trump into suggesting we should look into injecting ourselves with bleach.

And of course they provoked Trump into making the most inept, awkward, stupidest, ill-thought-out, sad photo op of all time with a bible.

Man, they are just incredibly devious!

Trump isn't sabotaging himself. It's those damned Lefties! :auiqs.jpg:
please tell me exactly where trump said to inject yourself with bleach. i'll wait.

or could it be you are just repeating the same bullshit the left tells you to repeat???? like you just accused the right of.

I refuse to buy into your hysterical false premise, retard.

And believe me, I AM being kind.
who's the hysterical one bleeving shit like bleach and crap and attributing that to trump?

that would be you, son.

now please - run along and find that quote where trump told people to inject bleach into their system.

Forum List

Back