AG Bill Barr: This is “The Closest We Have Come to an Organized Effort to Push a President Out of Office”

Barr lied in his brief to the judge. Barr's lies ran counter to the evidence, and the sworn testimoney of both the Defendant and the Plaintiff. That's why Barr is soon to be disbarred.

What Barr says or does it moot. The Department of Justice is actively attacking his every attempt to subvert justice, and Barr will be hard pressed to keep his fat ass out of prison when this is all over. Never forget, Nixon never went to jail for obstruction of justice, but John Mitchell, his Attorney General went to prison.
Barr will not be disbarred. In your dreams ... whats wrong ? Someone getting nervous barr got dems dead to rights. Proof is coming out ... drip drip drip.

What a bunch of BS!
The ONLY coup is coming from INSIDE the WH and from the Orange Blob in the Oval Office!
Trump is taking advantage of, and manufacturing emergencies, just to give him excuses to try and take over.
Will he do it? Is he totalitarian enough and egotistical enough to THINK he is God's Gift to America?
I guess we will have to wait until November to see if he cancels the elections, rigs the elections or ignores his loss.

Total delusion.

Before the Papadopoulos conversation with the Clinton sycophant from Australia, there was only Mifsud, who planted the information about Russian possession of e-mails on Papadopoulos.

When it is finally exposed who Mifsud was working for---and it was NOT the Russians--then the whole conspiracy will have been exposed. I would look for Brennan to be behind it all. Barr-Durham already know.

And Barr has called it "one of the greatest travesties in American history".

Justice grinds slow, but grinds fine.

_____

It all leads back to Obama
However I agree that Brenan was driving it

He is so correct. The Obama coup plotters will be brought to justice. They are terrified of U.S. Attorney John Durham.

View attachment 353206

It was a coup attempt but I won't fool myself into thinking ANYONE even remotely close to the obama regime is going to prison for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It was a coup attempt but I won't fool myself into thinking ANYONE even remotely close to the obama regime is going to prison for it.
In Vegas, the odds on that would probably be 50-50. The track record for anyone being held accountable for breaking the law in Washington has been abysmal. But this crap that happened is big time, and they got the sons a bitches dead to rights. I could see someone doing jail time.

You can't believe anything coming from the Washington Compost.
Do you believe this is true:

"Robert S. Mueller III, of course, is a prosecutor.

"His job as special counsel, now complete, was to decide whether to indict.

"But what if some of the most egregious and corrupt offenses are not illegal?

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has long insisted that American democracy itself is corrupt.

"Under his aegis, the Russians have methodically studied various components of the American body politic — campaign finance, our legal system, social media and perhaps especially the real estate industry — and exploited every loophole they could find."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...b812da-5171-11e9-88a1-ed346f0ec94f_story.html

Why would you believe anything Trump says?

That's not what Republicans do, Republicans find new and better ways to ensure that votes for Democrats aren't cast, and if they are, they aren't counted.
They aren't "new and better." We've used the same method for generations to ensure that dead people and illegal aliens can't vote.

Clinton deserves to be removed for lying about a blow job? Is that your case? Both men are corrupt liars so if that’s your standard then Trump should be packing. Regardless. Trump was investigated and put on trial and was not impeached. Clinton was. Therefore Clinton came closer to being pushed out of office making Barr’s statement untrue.

Also note that Mueller was assigned by a Republican Trump appointee. It was backed for years by another republican Trump appointee. You’re narrative is easily exposed as FOS

trump was impeached on December 18, 2019.

The result in the senate was to not convict him of his crimes. Even though a lot of republicans said yes he was guilty but didn't think it raised to the level to throw him out of office. Funny, those same republicans thought a lie about consensual oral sex with an adult did raise to the level of impeachment.

Just because he wasn't convicted and thrown out of office doesn't mean he wasn't impeached.

Ok but I’m not a dem and I’ve been going back and fourth with you for years now on this board so that should tell you a little something about your tunnel vision lack of ability to honestly engage with others
What's the difference between you and a Dim?

'This is the closest we have come'...?!

Barak Obama weaponized the office of the President, US govt agencies - the NSA, CIA, &
the FBI, violated the US Constitution, Constitutional Rights, Civil Rights, the Rule of Law...used corrupt foreign spies and Russian propaganda...the DNC collaborated to rig an election FOR Hillary & AGAINST Donald Trump.

All of this was a massively organized coup attempt.

Forum List

Back