AGW and Model Failures- An Engineers Point of View....

Check it out, I've got a stalker pack.

That's cool. If they're all obsessed with crying about me, it means they can't be playing the thug elsewhere.

Now, what buttons shall I push to make them meltdown further? So many choices ...
Didn't you say you were "moving on?" But thanks for admitting you are just a paid Troll.
so his/her plan is to stalk all of us and then claim we're stalking him/her. Classic nutjob tactict. Never has anything worth a debate on and uses insults following you all around. It seems he/she is lonely and looking for attention and going to a climate thread on a message board can ensure that posters will respond if he/she is disgusting enough. I think he/she gives him/herself high fives on a mirror, for every reply to a post. He/she now believes to be cartoon character Quick Draw McGraw. It takes a special kind of idiot you know.

jc can be that little mule in the sombrero! And Frank can be the dog who gets really high when he's given a dog biscuit.

Say it for us, jc. Show us your acting chops. Say "But Senior Queeksdraw!".

That fills the character slot for that show. Other deniers will have to settle for being Auggie Doggy or Doggy Daddy.

jc can be that little mule in the sombrero! And Frank can be the dog who gets really high when he's given a dog biscuit.

Say it for us, jc. Show us your acting chops. Say "But Senior Queeksdraw!".

That fills the character slot for that show. Other deniers will have to settle for being Auggie Doggy or Doggy Daddy.
I rest my case!

Mamooths programming leads her to believe that because her Crick and OldSocks are part of a cult, "deniers" that is people not part of the AGWCult, can only be members of another cult.

Mamooths programming leads her to believe that because her Crick and OldSocks are part of a cult, "deniers" that is people not part of the AGWCult, can only be members of another cult.
Frank, she definitely likes hers and the word. She must be getting Alzheimers because she uses it over and over so she doesn't forget where she's at!

Frank, she definitely likes hers and the word. She must be getting Alzheimers because she uses it over and over so she doesn't forget where she's at!

The word "cult" was originally applied to the believers in the AGW abracadabra. The liberal modus operandi is to take anything used by their critics and turn it against them. It's a sure sign that our criticism is getting to them.

You girls are _still_ crying about me?

I know one reason why. 2014, hottest year on the instrumental record. Everyone says so. The denier cult is collapsing under the weight of evidence, hence their weepy hysteria.

The word "cult" was originally applied to the believers in the AGW abracadabra. The liberal modus operandi is to take anything used by their critics and turn it against them. It's a sure sign that our criticism is getting to them.

Sure, I mean what's their alternative, they can't post lab evidence showing how a wisp of CO2 will raise temperature and turn the ocean to acid

They're fucked, so they go full retard

I take it that mamooth is spamming the board again. I have him on ignore but I do occasionally peek, much to my detriment. He knows it is hard to make a logical case, or rebut skeptical questions even though the warmists side has had almost full control of the journals, funding a and media for at least the last two decades.

I take it that mamooth is spamming the board again. I have him on ignore but I do occasionally peek, much to my detriment. He knows it is hard to make a logical case, or rebut skeptical questions even though the warmists side has had almost full control of the journals, funding a and media for at least the last two decades.

it's the typical Mamooth, "You Stalinist Deniers want to kill us all!!" nonsense

Forum List

Back