Ahmaud Arbery shooting video was leaked by one of the suspects: report

Surprising it was McMichael that leaked the video. But, I don't think it really matters. The case was picking up steam with or without the video. I think most people already had their opinion. I thought those two men were guilty of manslaughter and after the video I'm certain of it. Likewise, those who thought it was self defense watch the video and see self defense. The video just accelerated public rage, but these two men would have been arrested in time anyway.

Based on what I know IMO it's manslaughter, either voluntary or involuntary. But I'm not trying to win an argument. We'll see where this goes as more facts come out.

Why not? The supporters of the suspects on this message board are self-admitted racist assholes.
show me one person thats admitted to being a racist,,,

Your attitudes and actions paint you as a racist or a racist dumbass, one or the other.
but you said "self-admitted racist"
now youre saying its based on actions,,,
WTF???
Your attitude brands you a racist. Their actions branded the McMichaels as racists.
but you said "self-admitted"

since you cant be honest and tell the truth nothing you say should be believed,,
You questioning the facts constantly is a self-admission that you are a racist. Have a nice day!
if thats how you determine what is and isnt a racist that can only mean youre a racist,,,cause I never said anything about the race of either parties,,,

as for the facts, we only know what we're told and that isnt all the facts,,,but I can go off what I see,,,

and again you said "self-admitted racist" so who on this topic has admitted to being a racist,,
I doubt you will answer that which makes you a liar,,,

Are you a racist or not?
funny thing abourt that is I know everybody is a racist to one extent or another,,,

like in your case you lie about clear evidence to make a white person guilty of lynching a black man which makes you the worst kind of racist,,,

but thanks also for admitting you lied about self-admitting racists,,,

I have not lied about a single thing and you cannot prove I ever did. You cannot make a post without lying about the evidence.
then show me where someone admitted to being a racist,,,
Use of the "N-word" variation has been common throughout these threads

Surprising it was McMichael that leaked the video. But, I don't think it really matters. The case was picking up steam with or without the video. I think most people already had their opinion. I thought those two men were guilty of manslaughter and after the video I'm certain of it. Likewise, those who thought it was self defense watch the video and see self defense. The video just accelerated public rage, but these two men would have been arrested in time anyway.

Based on what I know IMO it's manslaughter, either voluntary or involuntary. But I'm not trying to win an argument. We'll see where this goes as more facts come out.

Why not? The supporters of the suspects on this message board are self-admitted racist assholes.

Your attitudes and actions paint you as a racist or a racist dumbass, one or the other.
WTF???
Your attitude brands you a racist. Their actions branded the McMichaels as racists.

since you cant be honest and tell the truth nothing you say should be believed,,
You questioning the facts constantly is a self-admission that you are a racist. Have a nice day!
if thats how you determine what is and isnt a racist that can only mean youre a racist,,,cause I never said anything about the race of either parties,,,

as for the facts, we only know what we're told and that isnt all the facts,,,but I can go off what I see,,,

and again you said "self-admitted racist" so who on this topic has admitted to being a racist,,

Are you a racist or not?
funny thing abourt that is I know everybody is a racist to one extent or another,,,

like in your case you lie about clear evidence to make a white person guilty of lynching a black man which makes you the worst kind of racist,,,

I have not lied about a single thing and you cannot prove I ever did. You cannot make a post without lying about the evidence.
SO you lied and no one admitted to being a racist,,,

thanks for being honest,,,

its stupid to charge a shotgun regardless of why,,,

I've said that.
Arbery made a bad decision, cost him his life.

Doesn't exonerate the McMichaels in ANY way.

You all claim that Arbery could have done something different.
I totally agree.

When will you support the notion that the McMichaels could have done something else.
They made a decision, that decision comes with consequences.

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

He is much worse than a racist. People getting lynched by media, his communities getting destroyed... and he whines like a girl because a clip looked too harsh for his sensitive eyes.

I've said that.

I totally agree.

When will you support the notion that the McMichaels could have done something else.
FUCK OFF!!!!

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

You know you are one of the most racist bastards on this thread. Will you admit it?

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

You know you are one of the most racist bastards on this thread. Will you admit it?
its OK you were finally honest that you lied,,I commend you for it,,,

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

RACIST RACIST RACIST!
:aargh::aargh::aargh:

:auiqs.jpg:

This really what the conservatives have come to? Reduced to crying babies, because someone attempted to eat a shotgun.

It is now proven, they had a probable cause to detain the individual. He assaulted them, got his ass kicked, and that's the end of it.

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

Let's have some honesty from you. You are a racist bastard. Right? You keep failing to deny it, so it must be true!

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

Let's have some honesty from you. You are a racist bastard. Right? You keep failing to deny it, so it must be true!

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

I am not a racist. It is hard to be racist with as diverse a racial background as I have. I would hate every race.

You still refuse to answer. That speaks volumes.

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

I am not a racist. It is hard to be racist with as diverse a racial background as I have. I would hate every race.

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

I always knew you were a racist! Chalk one up for my side!

Now.,fuckoff in silence you dumb fucking POS!

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

I've said that.

I totally agree.

Going after a possibly armed criminal is a heroic act. He did not get any payment for this, was asked by the local police department to look after burglars.

This comes with a consequence indeed. A medal of honor.

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

The screech of a (worse than) racist as he realizes he has been wrong all along.

This is beauty to the ears, this is what I came here for. Like a symphony.

Now ship McMichael's their awards for bravery.

Forum List

Back