Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

It ain't George.

The George Floyd protests were not about George Floyd.

Despite millions of people in over 2,000 American cities, and hundreds of cities internationally.....marching in solidarity and protest.......it wasn't about George.
Trust me.

Rather, it was a protest against an ethic, a bigotry, a mindset and a practice that is exemplified in such sentiments as I quote below:

To put it simply, blacks have worn me out with their constant complaints. ......... Unless i am on that jury I simply dont care how many criminals with the Black Brain Disease get theirs
"......keeps black neighborhoods unsafe, drug use rampant, kids with lowest IQs, highest unemployment rates, illiteracy rates, highest crime rates, families with no fathers, highest murder rates..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the RightieTighties of our nation are casting about to blame someone, something, about the 2020 protests.....well, they have no further to look than themselves....and their too frequent, too strident, too dangerous racist animus as it is expressed in so many who claim they are "Conservative", who claime they are "the Right".
As we so manifestly see in this thread.

IHO

It is perfectly normal to hate Trump minions, who are bringing down our democracy, but it is not OK to shoot one.
There are those who think the Trump minions are so dangerous to our Republic they should be shot.
Hate crime laws could protect Trump minions from being shot.
No, they won't keep people from shooting Trump supporters. The penalty for murder is far greater than the penalty for hate crimes and, yet, the penalty for murder doesn't stop them from killing Trump supporters. And BLM, the Trump haters, even the Trump hating black Americans on this site, could not have cared less.

Last edited:
No JB Stoner, the topic is about 3 racist, redneck cowards that murdered a young, innocent black man.

It is sick that you would even try to justify lynching, that's sick within itself.

What policies would that be?

Isn't that ironic, it is Republicans who fight to keep those policies in place. It's Republicans today that fight against the John Lewis Voting Rights bill, the George Floyd Police Reform bill.

Democrats killed every anti-lynching bill for 100 years and only in 2020 with the birth of wokism and cancellations did the Democrats finally pass one that Trump, you remember him, right? The President who signed the anti-lynching bill? Not Obama. Trump. So, where was I? Oh, yes, the Democrats killed every anti-lynching bill for 100 years and on the 100th anniversary of when the House of Representatives passed the first lynching bill to get through that body and then the Democrats in the Senate filibustered it (the Democrats loved them some filibusters when it let them continue to murder black people).

Well most racist don't really want to hear anything from black folks, so it's no surprise.

With the rare exception of those in this story, that's backwards. It is the left, BLM, Antifa, and anyone else on the left that doesn't want to hear from conservatives and they make it very clear. Violently clear.

Well most racist don't really want to hear anything from black folks, so it's no surprise.

More racist propaganda.

Unfortunately too many juries are made up of folks like you, so Justice is never done. Police Reform would do so much more in the quest of Justice.

Well most racist don't care when black folks are murdered by police, so nothing new to see here.
Superbad thinks I’m a racist

oh well
Doesn't matter which he was, and to an extent he was some of both. They still don't get to shoot him down and get away with it.
let me repeat a point I made before either here or on one of the many Woe-is-Us black victimhood threada

Arbrey was STUPID

If I were black as black can be I would have walked away from the same situation he died in

Democrats killed every anti-lynching bill for 100 years and only in 2020 with the birth of wokism and cancellations did the Democrats finally pass one that Trump, you remember him, right?
Yea the clown that you guys claim did so much and didn't do shit.
The President who signed the anti-lynching bill? Not Obama. Trump.
Oh you mean the bill introduced by Rep. Bobby Rush and named after Emmit Till. That bill?
So, where was I? Oh, yes, the Democrats killed every anti-lynching bill for 100 years and on the 100th anniversary of when the House of Representatives passed the first lynching bill to get through that body and then the Democrats in the Senate filibustered it (the Democrats loved them some filibusters when it let them continue to murder black people).
Who is it that is killing the John Lewis Voting bill and George Floyd Police Reform bill?

oh well
Not think, I know you are a racist.
let me repeat a point I made before either here or on one of the many Woe-is-Us black victimhood threada

Arbrey was STUPID

If I were black as black can be I would have walked away from the same situation he died in
You would have never been in that situation because you are white, which means they would have never chased you down and murdered you. So your statement is asinine.

oh well

Arbrey was STUPID

It doesn't matter. You don't get to kill people for stupid. But they were chasing him in a truck with shotguns. He could have gotten down on his knees and waited to be shot or he could have defended himself. Yes, surrender might have kept him alive. It might not. These were some very seriously hard-core racists.

Who is it that is killing the John Lewis Voting bill and George Floyd Police Reform bill?

Those bills need to be killed. Not every bill that uses the word race in it needs to pass. Not every claim of racism is legitimately racism. Our voting system has worked pretty well since poll taxes were stopped.

You don't get to kill people for stupid.
True

However stupid people get themselves killed

Just as stupid people cause themselves to go to jail

and ultimately neither have anyone but themselves to blame

Oh boo hoo and big deal

I wonder how many white people were murdered by a black person on that day?
And I hope they all get convicted of murder. And?

What I sad matters, whether you reflexively shit on it or not. As you might notice, if you look up at the scoreboard and see who is on trial for hate crimes.

And I hope they all get convicted of murder. And?

What I sad matters, whether you reflexively shit on it or not. As you might notice, if you look up at the scoreboard and see who is on trial for hate crimes.
We’ll never know because in the wasteland of lib news media white lives dont matter

He was trespassing on several occasions in places that were missing tools. He was a menace.

And how is it the business of the McMichaels to enforce that or to even know it? How can they, having zero relationship with the property owner, know who is trespassing and who is not?

Forum List

Back