Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

True

However stupid people get themselves killed

Just as stupid people cause themselves to go to jail

and ultimately neither have anyone but themselves to blame
That's absurd. Bordering on idiotic. So all murder victims are to blame for their own killing because they were stupid to be in the situation where they were murdered.

And how is it the business of the McMichaels to enforce that or to even know it? How can they, having zero relationship with the property owner, know who is trespassing and who is not?
So you just ignore crime against your neighbors? Thats a stupid thing to post.

If you think white privilage extends to whites robbing other whites you are even more delusional than usual
You are the delusional one, no wait, you aren't delusional you know damn well had Ahmaud been white, those 3 racist, redneck clowns would've NEVER taken off after him. So kill the bullshit.

That's absurd. Bordering on idiotic. So all murder victims are to blame for their own killing because they were stupid to be in the situation where they were murdered.
Where do you come up with these childish ansolutes?

I said arbrey was stupid

what I didnt say is that everyone who dies of gunshot is to blame for what happened to them

the two young girls who were killed by stray bullets recently, one fired by a black cop and the other by a hispanic civilian had no blame for their own deaths

but trying to wrestle a loaded shotgun away from someone rather than wait for the cops to arrive?

that was fatal stupidity

You are the delusional one, no wait, you aren't delusional you know damn well had Ahmaud been white, those 3 racist, redneck clowns would've NEVER taken off after him. So kill the bullshit.
Had he been white chances are he would not have been prowling around the construction site to begin with

but assuming he was a person with a rap sheet the white guy may have run away too

Had he been white chances are he would not have been prowling around the construction site to begin with

but assuming he was a person with a rap sheet the white guy may have run away too
But thats not the subject of this thread

double jeapordy is the problem here

along with racist hate crime laws

Where do you come up with these childish ansolutes?

I said arbrey was stupid

what I didnt say is that everyone who dies of gunshot is to blame for what happened to them

the two young girls who were killed by stray bullets recently, one fired by a black cop and the other by a hispanic civilian had no blame for their own deaths

but trying to wrestle a loaded shotgun away from someone rather than wait for the cops to arrive?

that was fatal stupidity

How did Arbery know if cops were on their way?

But thats not the subject of this thread

double jeapordy is the problem here

along with racist hate crime laws

There was no double jeopardy. :cuckoo:

Which jurisdiction do you think charged him twice for the same crime?

What cellphone?
I have always wondered about that

why is there zero mention in the media about a cell phone?

if he wasnt carrying a phone that would make him a one in a million black guy

and I think thats highly improbable

I have always wondered about that

why is there zero mention in the media about a cell phone?

if he wasnt carrying a phone that would make him a one in a million black guy

and I think thats highly improbable

No one cares about your thoughts. There's never been anything mentioned about him having a cellphone on him. Now you're just making g shit up. You even admit you don't know if he had a cellphone on him yet you're claiming he did [that's made up] so that he could call the police who you claim he knew were already on their way [also made up].

Other than being a racist piece of shit, WTF is wrong with you?

No one cares about your thoughts. There's never been anything mentioned about him having a cellphone on him. Now you're just making g shit up. You even admit you don't know if he had a cellphone on him yet you're claiming he did [that's made up] so that he could call the police who you claim he knew were already on their way [also made up].

Other than being a racist piece of shit, WTF is wrong with you?
I think its 99% certain that he would gave had a phone with him

but we are getting off topic

violating the mcmicheals civil rights is the issue here

I think its 99% certain that he would gave had a phone with him

but we are getting off topic

violating the mcmicheals civil rights is the issue here

You still haven't said which jurisdiction charged them twice for the same charge? Do you even know what double jeopardy is?

It doesent matter

the corrupt government of men not laws is trying the same man twice

Of course it matters. All you're doing is showing abject ignorance in regards to double jeopardy. You clearly don't understand what that is.

Double jeapordy is one jurisdiction charging individuals more than once for the same crime.

But due to your ignorance, you can't even show which jurisdiction did that. And for what crime(s) were they charged multiple times by a single jurisdiction?

Forum List

Back