Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

You must be an idiot to think that. He has a record you uninformed fool. This motherfucker took a gun to a school that he wasnt even a student at. He was even on probabtion for theft while he was trying to steal from this neighborhood where he was killed.
We're talking about in Satilla Shores, retard. What the fuck did Travis McMichael know about Arbery’s past?

And you're lying. There's zero evidence Arbery tried to steal anything from the Satilla Shores neighborhood.

You must be an idiot to think that. He has a record you uninformed fool. This motherfucker took a gun to a school that he wasnt even a student at. He was even on probabtion for theft while he was trying to steal from this neighborhood where he was killed.
So tell us dumbass what this young man ever get caught attempting to steal in this neighborhood. I'll wait.

Fuck you, moron. Arbery committed no crime. There was no reason other than they are racist shits for going after him.
Youre sooo fucking stupid. You obviously STILL havent looked at the post i responded to, which is why youre so confused and lost. You are a fool.

So tell us dumbass what this young man ever get caught attempting to steal in this neighborhood. I'll wait.
Because he never got caught, i should assume this criminal wasnt trying to steal? Sorry, but im not a brain dead moron.

Right, but you know the circumstances of the black man being there.

Larry English said that it was whites who were stealing from the construction site, but you know more than he does.
Larry English is getting death threats and will do or say whatever it takes to keep the woke mob from killing him

His dream home is under construction in Brunswick, Georgia. But English said it is unlikely that he and his family will ever move in once it is complete.

English has received death threats since the arrests, his attorney said in an interview Monday night, speaking on behalf of her client. She said English and his wife are "heartsick" for Arbery's parents.

Now come back from that racist fantasy land, because that isn't nothing but some bullshit to try and justify these 3 cowards killing a young black man.

I guess you just make up the racist lies as you go, again tell me what LAW he had broken that justified these 3 racist, rednecks murdering him. I don't want your racist opinion, but the actual facts.
They didn't murder him----------he attacked them, tried stealing their gun, and they shot him in self defense. Why can't you get these basic simple points through your thick head.

And Arbery was certainly a violent criminal who trepassed (against the law) and then attacked (against the law) and tried to steal their guns (against the law).

Larry English is getting death threats and will do or say whatever it takes to keep the woke mob from killing him

His dream home is under construction in Brunswick, Georgia. But English said it is unlikely that he and his family will ever move in once it is complete.

English has received death threats since the arrests, his attorney said in an interview Monday night, speaking on behalf of her client. She said English and his wife are "heartsick" for Arbery's parents.
It's all on video moron.

They didn't murder him----------he attacked them, tried stealing their gun, and they shot him in self defense. Why can't you get these basic simple points through your thick head.
12 whites convicted them of MURDER, you foolish, racist hag.
And Arbery was certainly a violent criminal who trepassed (against the law) and then attacked (against the law) and tried to steal their guns (against the law).
....and you are certainly are a racist hag. Sorry this isn't 1922, when racist whites would let other racist off the hook for murdering black folks.

No, they won't keep people from shooting Trump supporters. The penalty for murder is far greater than the penalty for hate crimes and, yet, the penalty for murder doesn't stop them from killing Trump supporters. And BLM, the Trump haters, even the Trump hating black Americans on this site, could not have cared less.

As Trumpism fades away, the remaining Trump loyalists will be treated like the KKK and Nazis. It will be a group shunned by society. Trumpists are already paying the price for their loyalty to an immoral group, by losing jobs and friends.

Forum List

Back