Ahmaud Arbery's Murderer On His Way To His Dirt Nap

So you don’t even know three men were given life sentences. Jesus get informed dick breathe.

LOL

You're such a fucking retard. Moron, Bryan was given a 35 year sentence.

[edit: aww shit, my mistake. I see that 35 year sentence was for a federal conviction. GA did give him life. You were right]

Superbadbrutha

Not my point. Life sentences for two men who killed no one is a bit harsh. One without a possibility of parole and the other with possiblity of parole.

I suspect you would have preferred all three received capital punishment.
So if 3 men go to rob a store and one man shots and kills the clerk are all 3 of the men going to be charged with murder or just the one who pulled the trigger?

So if 3 men go to rob a store and one man shots and kills the clerk are all 3 of the men going to be charged with murder or just the one who pulled the trigger?
Jesus this isn’t hard. Why are you making it so?

I’m fine with the two who didn’t kill him receiving prison sentences, just not life with and without parole. Many murder convictions in this country don’t result in life without parole.

LOL

You're such a fucking retard. Moron, Bryan was given a 35 year sentence.

[edit: aww shit, my mistake. I see that 35 year sentence was for a federal conviction. GA did give him life. You were right]
You need to read and comprehend my posts.

Last edited:
Jesus this isn’t hard. Why are you making it so?

I’m fine with the two who didn’t kill him receiving prison sentences, just not life with and without parole. Many murder convictions in this country don’t result in life without parole.
Answer my question. So if 3 men go to rob a store and one man shots and kills the clerk are all 3 of the men going to be charged with murder or just the one who pulled the trigger?

Answer my question. So if 3 men go to rob a store and one man shots and kills the clerk are all 3 of the men going to be charged with murder or just the one who pulled the trigger?
You do know not all murder charges result in life without parole. I hope so.

You do know not all murder charges result in life without parole. I hope so.
I also know that many murder charges do result in life without parole. When you terrorize a man for as long as these 3 racist did, they deserve life without parole and Bryant didn't receive life without parole.

I also know that many murder charges do result in life without parole. When you terrorize a man for as long as these 3 racist did, they deserve life without parole and Bryant didn't receive life without parole.
I never stated Bryant got life without parole. He received 30 year prison sentence, which he must serve entirely BEFORE he’s eligible for parole.

Convicted murderer. Gregory McMichael is being moved to a medical prison. That means he's not too long for this world.

They did say he won't get out of prison alive, looks like it's coming to pass sooner, rather than later.

If he didn't kill him he'd a got shot by the cops soon enough. So what you howling about?

He’ll be 82 when he’s eligible. He’ll likely due in prison. That should make you happy.
It does, all 3 should have gotten the Death Penalty, as far as, I am concerned. Come to think of it, life in prison might be a worse punishment.

Liar. There's video of him on that property and none of it shows him taking anything.

lol just becaue he didn't see anything worth stealing at the time you think he's some hapless 'jogger', eh?You of course are just lying yourself, as usual.

He’ll be 82 when he’s eligible. He’ll likely die in prison. That should make you happy.

What makes me happy is the irony that they landed themselves in prison because Gregory McMichael was so fuckin' stupid, he had a copy of the video of the murder sent to the media.

:dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back