Ahmaud Arbery's Murderer On His Way To His Dirt Nap

lol just becaue he didn't see anything worth stealing at the time you think he's some hapless 'jogger', eh?You of course are just lying yourself, as usual.

LOL

You literally have no evidence beyond your own racist imagination that Arbery wanted to steal anything.

And by the way, why would he want to steal something if, according to you, there was nothing worth stealing? You're your own worst enemy. You blew up your own position that you made up anyway.

:lmao:

Funny that some of the whites who visited the property found plenty of things worth stealing. You are just a dumb, ignorant, racist POS.

You're just a faggot into being raped by gangbangers. You need Whitey, and he just isn't doing enough to baby your loser ass.

LOL

You literally have no evidence beyond your own racist imagination that Arbery wanted to steal anything.

And by the way, why would he want to steal something if, according to you, there was nothing worth stealing? You're your own worst enemy. You blew up your own position that you made up anyway.

:lmao:

Of course you're too stupid to realize you're just babbling idiot crap as usual.

Here's a group pic of you, SupaBad, and goatboi.

8195CFAF-59A5-4661-8EB19486086145BB_source.jpg

Howler Monkeys Trade Testicles for Decibels​

lol

lol just becaue he didn't see anything worth stealing at the time you think he's some hapless 'jogger', eh?You of course are just lying yourself, as usual.
Just because you fantasize the black jogger in your neighborhood is a thief doesn't mean you have the legal right to grab your gun and go accost the guy. Fuck around and find out. 😁

You're just a faggot into being raped by gangbangers. You need Whitey, and he just isn't doing enough to baby your loser ass.
You are nothing but a bitch ass, little punk ass, white boy who has no heart unless you have 8 or 9 of you Klan buddies with you. I am pretty sure you are the bitch in the group, so you know about being gang raped.

Of course you're too stupid to realize you're just babbling idiot crap as usual.

Here's a group pic of you, SupaBad, and goatboi.

8195CFAF-59A5-4661-8EB19486086145BB_source.jpg

Howler Monkeys Trade Testicles for Decibels​

lol

LOL

Cries a forum retarded racist who says Arbery was there to steal nothing worth stealing. :lmao:

Dude would almost assuredly still be alive if he hadn't tried to take the shotgun away.

Did he deserve to be shot? No. But was it stupider than hell to try and wrestle a shotgun away when the dude that had it was only going to hold him until police arrived? YES!

It's really unfair. This fellow replies to my post with his favorite cartoon character which I cannot help but see and comprehend.

I have to reply with sentences, which have to be read, which he cannot help but not comprehend. So he's got a kind of immunity from ideas. Guess I'll have to find some cartoons.

Life is unfair.

You are nothing but a bitch ass, little punk ass, white boy who has no heart unless you have 8 or 9 of you Klan buddies with you. I am pretty sure you are the bitch in the group, so you know about being gang raped.

lol your faggot fantasies run loose again, butt boi. You really like prison life, like a lot of your gang bois do. Pisses you ghetto fab queers off when Whitey out in the Burbs shuts down your bros and their thieving.

It's really unfair. This fellow replies to my post with his favorite cartoon character which I cannot help but see and comprehend.

I have to reply with sentences, which have to be read, which he cannot help but not comprehend. So he's got a kind of immunity from ideas. Guess I'll have to find some cartoons.

Life is unfair.

His whole life is defined by cartoons. Not your fault he's a cretin.

Dude would almost assuredly still be alive if he hadn't tried to take the shotgun away.

Did he deserve to be shot? No. But was it stupider than hell to try and wrestle a shotgun away when the dude that had it was only going to hold him until police arrived? YES!

Well, that is the part these fags refuse to acknowledge.

lol your faggot fantasies run loose again, butt boi. You really like prison life, like a lot of your gang bois do. Pisses you ghetto fab queers off when Whitey out in the Burbs shuts down your bros and their thieving.
It's your 3 Klan butt buddies who are in prison, maybe they will write you a couple of letters of how they are being gang raped. I am pretty sure that will turn your bitch ass on.

He would still be alive if 3 racist wouldn't have chased him down with a shotgun.
What would you have done, if someone who had been chasing you would have jumped out of their vehicle with a gun?

It's your 3 Klan butt buddies who are in prison, maybe they will write you a couple of letters of how they are being gang raped. I am pretty sure that will turn your bitch ass on.

We know you play with yourself when ever you think about it, howler monkey.

It never would have happened had those 3 stooges not chased after Arbery,

Last edited:

Life is unfair.

What more did I need to post in response to the nonsense you posted? Did that cartoon not spell it out for ya?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

t r i g g e r e d

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back