Ahmed's "Clock" -- Here's the rest of the story

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If It Walks Like an Influence Operation…

The more we learn about the facts surrounding the events in Irving, Texas this week, the more it seems we’ve been bamboozled.

The now-universal rendering of the story is that a student named Ahmed Mohamed was wrongly removed from his school in handcuffs for innocently bringing in a homemade “clock.”

The purported injustice of this story – laced with the implication that it all happened because Ahmed is a Muslim – has made him an instant celebrity, winning fawning treatment from MIT to Stephen Colbert to the White House.

The facts, however, suggest this may have been a provocation. For starters, building and bringing to school what sure looked like a trigger for an improvised briefcase bomb would predictably raise an alarm.

It appears, the “clock” Mohamed brought to school this week was not the first of his circuit boards to look ominously like an improvised explosive device trigger. In fact, a photograph of one circulated by the Dallas Morning News was virtually indistinguishable from a circuit board used in a commercially available device used to train law enforcement and military personnel regarding how to identify IEDs.

I called this when I first heard the story. Something seemed off about a Muslim boy building a "clock" and then getting an invitation to Face Book and the White House, and all because he was Muslim.

Many white kids have had their lives ruined by the Zero Tolerance policy, and none of them got this kind of sympathy.

Well, shit...........I guess this means that my son drops out of robotics.

The next Muslim kid who pulls this stunt WILL have an actual bomb, and he WILL use it to kill teachers and children.

Isn't it amazing what lengths the RW will go to to discredit a smart kid who happens to be muslim?
kid-drone.jpg

Why didn't Obama just whack the kid in a drone strike?

The response to a brown person wearing a device is quite rational given the circumstances (living in a time where global Islamic terrorism is not only recognized but is expected). It takes a special kind of idiot - even as a kid - to do what he did.

You leftist shit bags need to quit pretending that everything is hunky dorey and that race plays no role. Brown Muslims kill Jews and Christians. Not all of them, but enough to reasonably put us on edge when something like this happens.

I think it's terrible the way innocent Muslims have been having to resort to cutting off heads to maintain their dignity....which has been insulted by people that are intentionally trying to keep from being murdered by friendly Muslims who only want to show them the way to peace and tranquility through violent death.

Did libs here rush to the aid of a 7 year old that got suspended for nibbling a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun ?

School Suspends Second Grader for Eating His Pop-Tart Into the Shape of a Gun

7-year-old John Welch of Baltimore still isn't quite sure why he was suspended from Park Elementary School, though he understands it had something to do with his breakfast pastry's slight resemblance to a weapon.

"All I was trying to do was turn it into a mountain but, it didn't look like a mountain really and it turned out to be a gun kinda," the second grader told local Fox affiliate WBFF.

It was another morning in the life of a little boy with ADHD who loves art. Josh was munching on a strawberry Pop-Tart, when his creativity got the better of him, and he decided to reshape his breakfast by nibbling on its edges.

Did libs here rush to the aid of a 7 year old that got suspended for nibbling a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun ?

7-year-old John Welch of Baltimore still isn't quite sure why he was suspended from Park Elementary School, though he understands it had something to do with his breakfast pastry's slight resemblance to a weapon.

"All I was trying to do was turn it into a mountain but, it didn't look like a mountain really and it turned out to be a gun kinda," the second grader told local Fox affiliate WBFF.

It was another morning in the life of a little boy with ADHD who loves art. Josh was munching on a strawberry Pop-Tart, when his creativity got the better of him, and he decided to reshape his breakfast by nibbling on its edges.

It would have been worse for the kid if he nibbled his pop tart into the shape of a clock

It isn't about "burying Ahmed". You Liberals know damn well what this is really about and you just dance around yelling "Racist". This was a well thought out provocation to gain publicity and possibly wealth. My hats off to Ahmed and his Dad, well played. They rang the Racism bell and the media and all you Liberal Pavlovian dogs started salivating in unison, including your leader, the head Pavlov dog himself, Obama.

It would have been worse for the kid if he nibbled his pop tart into the shape of a clock

If there was a circuit board and wires with the tart and shoved in a briefcase, then you may have a point.

The response to a brown person wearing a device is quite rational given the circumstances (living in a time where global Islamic terrorism is not only recognized but is expected). It takes a special kind of idiot - even as a kid - to do what he did.

You leftist shit bags need to quit pretending that everything is hunky dorey and that race plays no role. Brown Muslims kill Jews and Christians. Not all of them, but enough to reasonably put us on edge when something like this happens.
Nonsense.

It's irrational, unwarranted, and ignorant.

Forum List

Back