Ain't no 29 year old ninny gonna rule my world

So you have nothing creative or imaginative to show us and contribute to our culture. You just exist as talentless folks who waste air and wag their genitalia.

Hey,if fags and flaming liberals are better at producing movies I'm good with that.
But when they insert liberal propaganda into em they fail miserably.
And rightly so.
If you don't like what other people produce, why don't you get out there and produce your own? Moreover, what constitutes "liberal propaganda" in film? Some examples might be nice. Give a movie and a TV show up as an example.
I don't watch TV I haven't for a very long time

I watch sports and thats about it....okay,I'll watch Young Sheldon because his life in Texas as a youth mirrors mine to an uncanny degree.
Maybe you are a Soviet clone

Yeah...because Texans believe in communism.
Bless your heart........

I'm gonna throw some speculation out there.

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is highly idealistic.

She may get up in there and see how corrupt and vile it is and be a wrecking ball, helping to drain the swamp.

Anything's possible at this point. :funnyface:
it's corruption that got her there.,..and the same idiots who voted for obama twice and would have for hillary too
she claims she hasn't taken any pac money.

So..how many times have you fapped to that?

We are still waiting for right-wingers to come up with an original book, screenplay, song, talented actors capable of delivering a capable performance. People rage against "Hollywood" or "the music industry," but they do not produce anything themselves.

Let's see some creativity from these people and their contributions to our collective culture.

The people who criticize Ocasio do not contribute anything themselves.

Sorry,we're not fags.
But it is a known fact that liberals can't meme.

So you have nothing creative or imaginative to show us and contribute to our culture.

I'm a successful writer, artist and martial arts instructor. Two of those after I retired from working for others at age 48.

You just exist as talentless folks who waste air and wag their genitalia.

You got anything to wag? What have you contributed to salve the human condition?

I get it that these folks have nothing to offer the world. I find this phenomenon related to the 'tard who try to hitch themselves on to being "European," but appear to know absolutely nothing about the European cultures that they claim to endorse.

Too funny. You have Beethoven and Liszt, who are grand. We have Aaron Copeland and Miles Davis, who are also grand.

My family has fought for this country since the Revolution. I have no reason to "hitch" myself to the diminishing Europeans.

And let's be honest, shall we? There have been a few middlin' films, but Hollywood hasn't produced shit in a couple of decades.

Sorry,we're not fags.

So you have nothing creative or imaginative to show us and contribute to our culture. You just exist as talentless folks who waste air and wag their genitalia.

Hey,if fags and flaming liberals are better at producing movies I'm good with that.
And rightly so.
If you don't like what other people produce, why don't you get out there and produce your own? Moreover, what constitutes "liberal propaganda" in film? Some examples might be nice. Give a movie and a TV show up as an example.

I watch sports and thats about it....okay,I'll watch Young Sheldon because his life in Texas as a youth mirrors mine to an uncanny degree.

You had to wear a bow tie?

:auiqs.jpg:

We are still waiting for right-wingers to come up with an original book, screenplay, song, talented actors capable of delivering a capable performance. People rage against "Hollywood" or "the music industry," but they do not produce anything themselves.

Let's see some creativity from these people and their contributions to our collective culture.

Sorry,we're not fags.

And rightly so.
You don't accept proof. Stains never do.
So you can't produce your own works of art or creativity. Got it. Go ahead. Show us a film. An actor. A songwriter. A musician. An author. Show off your talent. There is nothing stopping you.

Sorry,we're not fags.

So you have nothing creative or imaginative to show us and contribute to our culture.

I'm a successful writer, artist and martial arts instructor. Two of those after I retired from working for others at age 48.

You got anything to wag? What have you contributed to salve the human condition?

I get it that these folks have nothing to offer the world. I find this phenomenon related to the 'tard who try to hitch themselves on to being "European," but appear to know absolutely nothing about the European cultures that they claim to endorse.

Too funny. You have Beethoven and Liszt, who are grand. We have Aaron Copeland and Miles Davis, who are also grand.

My family has fought for this country since the Revolution. I have no reason to "hitch" myself to the diminishing Europeans.

And let's be honest, shall we? There have been a few middlin' films, but Hollywood hasn't produced shit in a couple of decades.

I am talking about the monkeys who run around claiming that their European roots entitle them to a higher status. People who don't know their Tchaikovsky from their Liszt or Puccini. So they have cowboy hats on and have something to do with cattle. These people are pretending to have ties to European culture that they do not have. Pick a culture from Europe and be on it. I'm listening to Vaughn-Williams now. Before that, Dvorak.

I still question as to where the creative force is among those who criticize "Hollywood" and "the music industry." There is no rule that those who criticize others may not contribute their own talents. Anyone can put together a production company and make a film.

And rightly so.

You had to wear a bow tie?

:auiqs.jpg:

LOL...
I was talking about the culture.

Sorry,we're not fags.

And rightly so.
You don't accept proof. Stains never do.
So you can't produce your own works of art or creativity. Got it. Go ahead. Show us a film. An actor. A songwriter. A musician. An author. Show off your talent. There is nothing stopping you.

Those talents mean nothing in the in the big scheme of things,just like pro athletes.
They are frivolous activities.

Sorry,we're not fags.

And rightly so.

Hollywood is full of liberal propaganda films.
To deny that fact is to deny reality.

Sorry,we're not fags.

So you have nothing creative or imaginative to show us and contribute to our culture. You just exist as talentless folks who waste air and wag their genitalia. I get it that these folks have nothing to offer the world. I find this phenomenon related to the 'tard who try to hitch themselves on to being "European," but appear to know absolutely nothing about the European cultures that they claim to endorse.

I made flight hardware for the shuttle program,artificial hearts and other life saving medical equipment and worked on the prototype of the F-22 Raptor.

So what the fuck have you done that has benefited society?

Sorry,we're not fags.

So you have nothing creative or imaginative to show us and contribute to our culture. You just exist as talentless folks who waste air and wag their genitalia. I get it that these folks have nothing to offer the world. I find this phenomenon related to the 'tard who try to hitch themselves on to being "European," but appear to know absolutely nothing about the European cultures that they claim to endorse.

I made flight hardware for the shuttle program,artificial hearts and other life saving medical equipment and worked on the prototype of the F-22 Raptor.

So what the fuck have you done that has benefited society?

Law. Child-raising. Care-giving for the elderly and disabled in my family. But you are the one griping about the entertainment industry. You are the one talking about "culture." You are the one who introduced the term "fags" into this conversation, which says a lot about the failings of your character. Many right-wingers are into the idea that they are "European." Then nothing from them that exhibits knowledge of, and pride in their backgrounds in terms of literature, food, music, dance, and customs that reflect any of the varied cultures of Europe.

BTW: just what is a "liberal propaganda film"?

A lot of work goes into creating stage, TV, film, and musical performance of every type, as well as creating literary works. Yes. This involves "culture," creativity, imagination, talent.

Last edited:

Sorry,we're not fags.

I am talking about the monkeys who run around claiming that their European roots entitle them to a higher status. People who don't know their Tchaikovsky from their Liszt or Puccini. So they have cowboy hats on and have something to do with cattle. These people are pretending to have ties to European culture that they do not have. Pick a culture from Europe and be on it. I'm listening to Vaughn-Williams now. Before that, Dvorak.

I still question as to where the creative force is among those who criticize "Hollywood" and "the music industry." There is no rule that those who criticize others may not contribute their own talents. Anyone can put together a production company and make a film.

Oh STFU with that shit! Every single Macy's Day Parade song was the same fucking song.

Would it kill them to break out of a single octave, or what? Or do singers not have talent enough to be able to do that these days?

Every song was a shitty pop anthem. Every. Single. One

She may get up in there and see how corrupt and vile it is and be a wrecking ball, helping to drain the swamp.

it's corruption that got her there.,..and the same idiots who voted for obama twice and would have for hillary too

lol. The right wing doesn't claim that, at all.

Answer the question, boy! :slap:

Sorry,we're not fags.

Oh STFU with that shit! Every single Macy's Day Parade song was the same fucking song.

Would it kill them to break out of a single octave, or what? Or do singers not have talent enough to be able to do that these days?

And who judges by the Thanksgiving Parade? When I took writing classes, the first exercise involved the teacher setting a kitchen timer for ten minutes when we had our paper and pens out. The only rules were that our pens were not to leave the page and that there be no going back and scratching out. The pages were not collected or shown to others. It was an exercise in opening up our own minds as to where we went and what could come out of it. It was an exercise of "me, meet me."

i need to hear it from politifact, not you right wingers.

Sorry,we're not fags.

And who judges by the Thanksgiving Parade? When I took writing classes, the first exercise involved the teacher setting a kitchen timer for ten minutes when we had our paper and pens out. The only rules were that our pens were not to leave the page and that there be no going back and scratching out. The pages were not collected or shown to others. It was an exercise in opening up our own minds as to where we went and what could come out of it. It was an exercise of "me, meet me."

I do, as it exemplifies the current state of music in America.

That state is sad, I'm here to say.

i need to hear it from politifact, not you right wingers.

Holy failosbot, Batman! :eek:

So contribute something that changes it for you. Do a Springsteen. If a poor boy from the wrong side of the tracks can do it, the son of a bus driver, prison guard, and car manufacturing employee, you can do it, too. It depends on your own creative genius.

So contribute something that changes it for you. Do a Springsteen. If a poor boy from the wrong side of the tracks can do it, the son of a bus driver, prison guard, and car manufacturing employee, you can do it, too. It depends on your own creative genius.

You do know Springsteen sucks, right?

He made it originally on anti-war movement type stuff and sentiment.

Forum List

Back