Al-Baghdadi ‘Died Like a Dog’; ‘Whimpering, Crying, Screaming All the Way’

74279943_956790048022089_6806547948885770240_n_jpg-1139324.JPG

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

What a fucking difference, one from a Muslim the other an American!

gBXvsUh.jpg

I understand the difference.

But I can tell that you don't.

One man tried to show respect to a religion and its adherents while the other side enjoys portraying its enemies as "human scum"

seems to me you would say the same things about liberals....

"he cried like a baby with fear and terror as our dogs hunted him down......we all laughed"......because conservatives are human scum.
"Yeah, I guess Islamic terrorists are kinda bad, I guess....BUT AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES ARE WORSE!!"

Dumbass.

upload_2019-10-27_14-46-17.png

and the left will never get how these a...holes feed them nothing but lies lmfao and these aholes call us the conspiracy theorist omfg!!

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel “whimpering, and crying, and screaming all the way.The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering, or being shot and killed.

Eleven young children were moved out of the house, and are uninjured.The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down.He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children.His body was mutilated by the blast.

The tunnel had caved in on him, in addition.…The thug who tried to hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him.…Baghdadi and the losers who worked for him — and losers they are — they had no idea what they were getting into …He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.

Baghdadi was vicious, and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying.…A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated.

He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child.He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place.

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg
Every time the puppet Great Douche lips are moving,
it’s like watching a toilet seat flop up and down because
ITS full of fresh turds! And it backflowing turds for Faux news DOPer consumption.
FFS! How childishly weak a leader the Great Bone Spur Douche is.
coffee bitter.jpg

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg
Not that it makes any difference, but what would you bet that we find out that's either a gross exaggeration or an outright lie?

If it's a lie let's hope ISIS kills someone you love next.

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg

One man tried to show respect to a religion and its adherents while the other side enjoys portraying its enemies as "human scum"

"he cried like a baby with fear and terror as our dogs hunted him down......we all laughed"......because conservatives are human scum.

Sure, let's "respect" the religious beliefs of people who ant to kill you.

We kill the leader of this group or that group every couple months don't we?

Has it made any difference?

It's whack a mole.

And perpetual. The war on terror is endless.
Happy times for those with stock in the military-industrial complex. Wars pay.
"I sure am proud of our guys! An undeniable victory, a devastating blow to international terrorism!"

I'm beginning to see how your leftist retardery has completely overshadowed your military service. You're more loyal to men and women who hate the military than to the men and women you served with.

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg
Every time the puppet Great Douche lips are moving,
it’s like watching a toilet seat flop up and down because
ITS full of fresh turds! And it backflowing turds for Faux news DOPer consumption.
FFS! How childishly weak a leader the Great Bone Spur Douche is.

Here you go. Your prescription must have run out.

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg
Douche-Hat-Mark.gif
Has the Democratic Party announced how long the official period of mourning will be?

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg

Sure, let's "respect" the religious beliefs of people who ant to kill you.
Leftists seem to believe the Caliphate won't put them to the knife.

Win for the US.

Trump gave the order. win for him.

Win for the military personnel that carried it out.

There is no downside to this POS getting dead. none.

I'm glad the fucker is dead. it was only a matter of time before he hit something again. its not like he did anything else for a living.

maybe we could just not chew each other's balls off for a minute and just go with that....

Win for the US.

I'm glad the fucker is dead. it was only a matter of time before he hit something again. its not like he did anything else for a living.

maybe we could just not chew each other's balls off for a minute and just go with that....

It would be a good thing to happen to all religious zealots.

Win for the US.

Or "one percenters" eh?

Dumbass

Win for the US.

Or "one percenters" eh?

Dumbass

We provide your (livable wage) job. At least I do.

Win for the US.

Why not speak plainly...you rejoice when Christians are murdered.

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg

3ei7j1.jpg

a serious question (ie--don't laugh) Have the charming congress ladies pictured above commented on the tragic death of big baghdaddy. For lovers of trivia -----ABU BAKR was sorta the first caliph----a relative
by marriage (I think) to muhummad----and a bloody war-lord

Win for the US.

Why not speak plainly...you rejoice when Christians are murdered.

I think that it's wrong to use religion to hate and kill people.

------------

gBXvsUh.jpg
Not that it makes any difference, but what would you bet that we find out that's either a gross exaggeration or an outright lie?

If it's a lie let's hope ISIS kills someone you love next.
Why? tRump lies. It's his thing. So he says "crying a whimpering like a dog" and I instantly thing pretty much the opposite.

I'm betting many do.

It's the consequence of being a serial liar.

Also, don't make threats against my family again .

Forum List

Back