🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Franken on Senator John McCain: "I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured."

Ann Coulter is the prime example of what happens when you use too much bleach in your hair. It softens the brain.

Ann Coulter is the prime example of what happens when you use too much bleach in your hair. It softens the brain.
I really don't like McCain but he was not captured, he was shot down. It does not make you a hero being a POW its your demeanor on how you survived it. So he served his country which is more than many did and that is very much in his favor.

That explains Hillary, because she's a natural Brunet.

6858923628313f77828d9d175776786b--bill-hillary-hillary-rodham-clinton.jpg

I really don't like McCain but he was not captured, he was shot down. It does not make you a hero being a POW its your demeanor on how you survived it. So he served his country which is more than many did and that is very much in his favor.
I should have added the only thing Frankon ever did was follow orders of Soros and served himself. Just look at who donated to his run for office.Apart from the more than $5 billion that Soros' foundation network has donated to leftist groups like those cited Soros personally has made campaign contributions to such notable political candidates as Joe Biden, Barbara Boxer, Sherrod Brown, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Jon Corzine, Howard Dean, Richard Durbin, Lane Evans, Al Franken, Al Gore, Tom Harkin, Maurice Hinchey, John Kerry, Dennis Kucinich, Patrick Leahy, Barack Obama, Charles Rangel, Harry Reid, Ken Salazar, Charles Schumer, Joe Sestak, and Tom Udall. He also has given large sums of money to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic National Committee Services Corporation, and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.

This statement, "the only thing Frankon ever did was follow orders of Soros and served himself", is why real Americans who understand politics just shrug and move along. They don't have time for crazy stuff.

And precisely what does that predictable personal insult have to do with Franken's comments below?

Oh yeah, nothing. Just clumsy and transparent deflection.

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I'm concerned he sat out the war.

And precisely what does that predictable personal insult have to do with Franken's comments below?

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I'm concerned he sat out the war.

Actually it is the truth. Dumb Ann Coulter echoes a dumb Democrat. McCain was a hero because he refused to hand the North Vietnamese a propaganda victory by accepting a early release. He insisted the POWs be released in the order they were captured. You are a dumb Trump supporter who supports dumb Ann Coulter who supports a dumb Al Franken.

Actually it is the truth. Dumb Ann Coulter echoes a dumb Democrat. McCain was a hero because he refused to hand the North Vietnamese a propaganda victory by accepting a early release. He insisted the POWs be released in the order they were captured. You are a dumb Trump supporter who supports dumb Ann Coulter who supports a dumb Al Franken.
I voted for Hillary, sorry. I lean left.

I'm just not a big fan of Regressive Leftists.

Nice try, though.

McCain got both his arms broken because he did not eject properly because he was a fuck up, like his whole life, and did not pay attention during training.

And when he got caught the North Vietnamese did not have to even threaten him and he started spilling critical warfare information to the commies.

McCain is a collaborator and a traitor who has the gall to exploit the stupidity of voters to run as a patriot because he was a POW, a collaborating POW all the same.

I'll say it on this thread because I have not yet; FUCK JOHN MCCAIN RIGHT UP HIS TRAITOROUS ASS.

Did you see the OP?

Forum List

Back