Al Franken takes dummy Ted Cruz to School

156288_600.jpg

Well, that's not really true. Kim will happily pay through the nose to stream her butt into your home at lightning fast speeds.

Cruz's statements regarding Net Neutrality and Obamacare did demonstrate a profound lack of understanding of what Net Neutrality actually is.

But then Ted generally doesn't have a firm grasp on the issues he chooses to discuss. I remember him telling his constituents that defunding Obamacare by shutting down the government was going to be easy.

How'd that work out again?

Obama said he's never even heard of ObamaCare!

Can you quote him saying that? And of course, what possible relevance does your claim have to do with what we're discussing?
Of course he can't. :rolleyes:

When has government regulation ever made anything better?

Net neutrality means keeping it the fucking same as it is right now.
Why do we need regulation not to change something?
Do you understand that simple concept? If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Your lack of understanding the issue has no bearing on the issue itself. Go read about it then ask questions of someone who knows at least a little on the topic.

Keeping it the fucking same as it is right now by completely changing it!

War is peace, freedom is slavery.

You democrats and your doublethink.....

Changing it, my ass.

So why do we need a law to keep it the same?

Because they're trying to put in fast lanes. They want to create a 2 tiered system. What part of that don't you understand?

What a bitch, I was asking a question. What is your issue?

I have no opinion on net neutrality. I am trying to get info, not to worry, I'll ask people that aren't bitchy. Have a good night and I hope you get that stick out of your ass.

I apologize. You're right, that was rude. I thought you were being sarcastic, and I was getting tired of repeating myself.

This might help.

Thank you for the video, I struggle with making the Internet a utility. I am just wondering however, why we want or need more regulation, I work in a very regulated industry and find while some laws are helpful, many are needless. That is why when you said it wouldn't change anything, then I wonder why we need more laws. I'll continue to research, my knee jerk response is no, but that is why I research before I decide.

Tell that to the Time Warner and Comcast.

No but you dont understand. The company voted the worst company in America wants to change it FOR THE BETTER.

:rofl:

With Net Neutrality, President Palin will be able to route all Progressives ISP onto phone lines and DSL connections

Net neutrality is nothing more than a ploy for government regulating what you can see based on their perception of what you need.

Net neutrality is a foot in the door to net taxes, net regulations and much like healthcare ended up making one group pay for another group to get it free.

All of this bullshit about wanting to keep it like it is fear mongering. It is like it is because it's not regulated by the fucking government. That's what makes it work so well. So how do you fuck that up? You tell people it's going to change if the government doesn't get involved and then the government promptly makes the net exactly as bad as they said it would be without them. Only this time they need revenue to fix what they fucked up and of course that means taxes.

We have a perfect system without the government, why would anyone want to fuck that up?

Tell that to the Time Warner and Comcast.

No but you dont understand. The company voted the worst company in America wants to change it FOR THE BETTER.

:rofl:

If it's a small turnout, it doesn't mean anything, at least that is what liberals have bee saying since November 4th. So, if there is voter suppression, low turn out, Etc...Comcast is there by default, not because they should be. It's liberal logic, you should understand.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Changing it, my ass.

Because they're trying to put in fast lanes. They want to create a 2 tiered system. What part of that don't you understand?

I have no opinion on net neutrality. I am trying to get info, not to worry, I'll ask people that aren't bitchy. Have a good night and I hope you get that stick out of your ass.

I apologize. You're right, that was rude. I thought you were being sarcastic, and I was getting tired of repeating myself.

This might help.

Thank you for the video, I struggle with making the Internet a utility. I am just wondering however, why we want or need more regulation, I work in a very regulated industry and find while some laws are helpful, many are needless. That is why when you said it wouldn't change anything, then I wonder why we need more laws. I'll continue to research, my knee jerk response is no, but that is why I research before I decide.

This is one issue that I think Republican's would be on board with the free market. Without Net Neutrality there is no free market on the internet.

Net neutrality is nothing more than a ploy for government regulating what you can see based on their perception of what you need.

Net neutrality is a foot in the door to net taxes, net regulations and much like healthcare ended up making one group pay for another group to get it free.

All of this bullshit about wanting to keep it like it is fear mongering. It is like it is because it's not regulated by the fucking government. That's what makes it work so well. So how do you fuck that up? You tell people it's going to change if the government doesn't get involved and then the government promptly makes the net exactly as bad as they said it would be without them. Only this time they need revenue to fix what they fucked up and of course that means taxes.

We have a perfect system without the government, why would anyone want to fuck that up?

Wow, that's just too much misinformation for me to tackle right now. Wow.

This might help.

This is one issue that I think Republican's would be on board with the free market. Without Net Neutrality there is no free market on the internet.

^ Quite possibly the stupidest thing ever posted on the Internet

I'm guessing unwrapping a piece of candy is a bit much for you to take on.

This might help.

Jumped to number one on my list of stupid.

I'm guessing unwrapping a piece of candy is a bit much for you to take on.

After reading your last posting, I'm pretty sure you play in your own poop.

This might help.

I'll see if I can find you a Net Neutrality for Dummies video.

What you just said, is absolute nonsense. You are completely, entirely, making things up out of nowhere. Fear mongering? Talking about taxes and other such blatherings is the real fear mongering.

Listen, if you want to be against net neutrality, be against it. But be honest. Admit what you're real interests are. If you believe that Comcast and Time Warner censoring content based on who is willing to pay them to be accessible, and to coerce people into consuming more their own content, then just say so. If you think it's a great idea for Comcast to block Fox News online and only allow NBC and MSNBC in, then just admit that that's what you want. If you just hate something because you hate Obama and you'd rather be anti-Obama than actually think an issue through, confess that that's how you feel. But please, for the love of god, do not go around making up more stupid shit. Because all you're accomplishing when you do that is giving John Gruber a virtual hand job.

With Net Neutrality, President Palin will be able to route all Progressives ISP onto phone lines and DSL connections

See Frank gets it! This is exactly what can happen minus the President Palin or whoever else.

Heres the part Frank doesnt get...It can be President Elizabeth Warren going after conservatives. The bigger point is this is just like the Patriot Act. The republicans, once the fog cleared, then understood THEY TOO can be monitored, tracked, and spied on.

Dont think this Comcast blade can only cut one way. Besides, there is literally NO benefit to let the Telecoms change the internet. NONE. Go ahead and ask ANY of them what changes will be a win for the consumer. Try it.

Forum List

Back