Al Franken takes dummy Ted Cruz to School

Start up companies will not be able to compete, which will remove innovation from the internet. If we had two speeds before, we'd all be stuck on Myspace now, or watching Google video instead of youtube. Companies like youtube would not exist. Right now it's an open playing field, where we get to choose which product is superior.

Start up companies?? What the fuck are you babbling about??? What are they starting up? Wireless? Fiber? What? Telcos?

It's on open playing field because the government stayed the fuck out and the price on making a phone call collapsed to a fraction of a cent.
Because cable companies want two speeds, a fast lane, and a slow lane. Right now the internet is a level playing field, which means start-up companies can supplant companies by having the superior product. That's how Facebook supplanted Myspace.

Do you use tin cans and string to access the Internet? You sound totally clueless on the entire matter.

So you have to pay more for higher speed, what's wrong with that?

I already pay more for a higher speed. That's not the point.

Youtube started out as 3 guys living over a pizza parlor. Without Net Neutrality, they would have never been able to compete with Google video on the fast lane. Right now we have a level playing field, where we get to choose the superior product. It's really not that hard to understand, Frank.

You're making less sense than Franken. We have a wide open Internet where ISP's are killing each other to deliver lower prices and increased bandwidth. How is that a problem that needs Franken and Obama to fix it?

the problem is we are free to say whatever we want about oba and Franken and they can't stop us.
who's they?
that's and odd statement as your faith cannot be criticized by it's members.

If that's not intellectual bankruptcy, I don't know what is. :p (no criticism)

I do love a good liberal circle jerk. And the more inane the point, the harder you pump.
bold statement from the party of inanity

I don't belong to a party
right .....
It's possible he's telling the truth. He probably considers himself libertarian which to the outsider looks like a republican only more dickish.
all a libertarian is a pissed off republican

That's because you're a Marxist.

In your world you have to trust the government to take care of you. In my world, I have to trust me to take care of myself. The contrived choices you present are fundamentally different. I don't have to trust anyone to take care of me. You are entirely dependent on it.
My God...it's like you know me!
I know what you post. If you are not what you post, you need to ask yourself why, not me.

Your world must be so easy to understand seeing as how it only comes in two shades.

LOL, a liberal talking about black and white. I'll bite, this should be good. What are my "two shades?" What and what?[/QUOTE]
You said it.
Black or white.
Marxist or...whatever your other is.
Free market always good...regulation always bad.
No need to think at all really...why does life seem so complicated for other people?

Start up companies?? What the fuck are you babbling about??? What are they starting up? Wireless? Fiber? What? Telcos?

It's on open playing field because the government stayed the fuck out and the price on making a phone call collapsed to a fraction of a cent.
Do you use tin cans and string to access the Internet? You sound totally clueless on the entire matter.

So you have to pay more for higher speed, what's wrong with that?

I already pay more for a higher speed. That's not the point.

Youtube started out as 3 guys living over a pizza parlor. Without Net Neutrality, they would have never been able to compete with Google video on the fast lane. Right now we have a level playing field, where we get to choose the superior product. It's really not that hard to understand, Frank.

You're making less sense than Franken. We have a wide open Internet where ISP's are killing each other to deliver lower prices and increased bandwidth. How is that a problem that needs Franken and Obama to fix it?

the problem is we are free to say whatever we want about oba and Franken and they can't stop us.
who's they?
that's and odd statement as your faith cannot be criticized by it's members.

If that's not intellectual bankruptcy, I don't know what is. :p (no criticism)

Yes Irony impairment is a far left programmed trait!

I do love a good liberal circle jerk. And the more inane the point, the harder you pump.

right .....
It's possible he's telling the truth. He probably considers himself libertarian which to the outsider looks like a republican only more dickish.

I am sure that your far left drone programming tell you that..

right .....

How original.

right .....

How original.

Says the far left programmed drone..

Yes I know the far left is sore to have their own voter base that they tried so hard to enslave turn on them..

Sure cocksucker....just like Obamacare, you scum claimed it was something than it really was.

Something than it really was? Are you trying to form a sentence?

The irony impairment of the far left exists!

Are you a parrot?

Says the far left programmed drone.

Can you admit when you are wrong? or does your far left programming tell you that you should watch the world burn than admit to being wrong?

Sure cocksucker....just like Obamacare, you scum claimed it was something than it really was.

Are you a parrot?

Can you admit when you are wrong? or does your far left programming tell you that you should watch the world burn than admit to being wrong?

I'm sorry, I don't debate useless blabber. You're boring.

Have fun!

Are you a parrot?

I'm sorry, I don't debate useless blabber. You're boring.

Have fun!

Another far left irony impaired post.

The far left does not debate or discuss they push an agenda.

right .....

Gotcha, I'm a "Republican" who is pro-choice, thinks drugs, prostitution, gambling, euthanasia should be legal and all other morality laws repealed. I'm against the wars in the middle east and think our military should be cut by half and only used for defense. It's been mentioned before by liberals that's apparently "Republican" to you. You don't even know what a Republican is, it's just a bad word to you.

Liberals crack me up you are so stupid. Duh, dar, you hate Republicans, they are so black and white. You're more intelligent than they are, you can discern grey. LOL. What an idiot. Republicans BTW, generally don't have an issue grasping I'm not a liberal or a Republican. They are clearly smarter than you are.

right .....

On a scale of one to you on the dickish scale I'm probably a six or seven.

So seriously, you think libertarians agree with Republicans? We have the same positions they do? That's the limit of your knowledge? LOL, I'm sure it is, simpleton.

right .....

You guys need to get a room

LOL, a liberal talking about black and white. I'll bite, this should be good. What are my "two shades?" What and what?
You said it.
Black or white.
Marxist or...whatever your other is.
Free market always good...regulation always bad.
No need to think at all really...why does life seem so complicated for other people?

First of all, learn to quote. And here's the difference, simpleton.

They are calling me a Republican when of the three major areas of politics, fiscal policy, social policy and military policy, I agree with Republicans only even remotely on one, fiscal policy. I'm completely opposed to them on the other two, and I don't agree with them really on fiscal policy because I mean it and they don't. But you idiot liberals are duh, Republican, duh, Republican, duh, Republican.

On "Marxist," there first is no "black and white" in my argument at all. I never said everyone is Marxist or Libertarian idiot. Think about the phrase "black and white." Republicans for example are neither. I am not boiling down the world to two groups like you are. You people are so stupid, it's unbelievable.

As for Marxist, I call you that because you advocate the planks of the Communist manifesto and justify it with the same anti-rich, anti-capitalist rhetoric. I gave you a bunch of examples of how I'm not "Republican." I'm pro-choice, against the war on drugs, against the wars in the middle east, against other morality laws including prostitution and gambling.

Now, how are you not a Marxist?

Actually, Cruz revealed how dumb he is

They all do sooner or later, they couldn't hide it if they tried.[/QUOTE]

This is how dumb Cruz is.

"In private practice in Houston, Ted spent five years as a partner at one of the nation’s largest law firms, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice. Ted has authored more than 80 U.S. Supreme Court briefs and argued 43 oral arguments, including nine before the U.S. Supreme Court. During Ted’s service as Solicitor General, Texas achieved an unprecedented series of landmark national victories, including successfully defending:

• U.S. sovereignty against the UN and the World Court inMedellin v. Texas;
• The Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms;
• The constitutionality of the Texas Ten Commandments monument;
• The constitutionality of the words “under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance;
• The constitutionality of the Texas Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment law; and
• The Texas congressional redistricting plan.

TheNational Law Journal has called Ted “a key voice” to whom “the [U.S. Supreme Court] Justices listen.” Ted has been named byAmerican Lawyer magazine as one of the 50 Best Litigators under 45 in America, by theNational Law Journal as one of the 50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America, and byTexas Lawyer as one of the 25 Greatest Texas Lawyers of the Past Quarter Century.

From 2004-09, he taught U.S. Supreme Court Litigation as an Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Texas School of Law."

Forum List

Back