Al Franken takes dummy Ted Cruz to School

bold statement from the party of inanity

I don't belong to a party
right .....
It's possible he's telling the truth. He probably considers himself libertarian which to the outsider looks like a republican only more dickish.
all a libertarian is a pissed off republican

I am sure that your far left drone programming tell you that..
false but my "far left" programming taught me grammar and spelling.

I do love a good liberal circle jerk. And the more inane the point, the harder you pump.

right .....

Gotcha, I'm a "Republican" who is pro-choice, thinks drugs, prostitution, gambling, euthanasia should be legal and all other morality laws repealed. I'm against the wars in the middle east and think our military should be cut by half and only used for defense. It's been mentioned before by liberals that's apparently "Republican" to you. You don't even know what a Republican is, it's just a bad word to you.

Liberals crack me up you are so stupid. Duh, dar, you hate Republicans, they are so black and white. You're more intelligent than they are, you can discern grey. LOL. What an idiot. Republicans BTW, generally don't have an issue grasping I'm not a liberal or a Republican. They are clearly smarter than you are.
love it when you folks rationalize..

right .....
It's possible he's telling the truth. He probably considers himself libertarian which to the outsider looks like a republican only more dickish.

Spell and grammar checking on message boards are the epitome of lame

I do love a good liberal circle jerk. And the more inane the point, the harder you pump.

right .....

Gotcha, I'm a "Republican" who is pro-choice, thinks drugs, prostitution, gambling, euthanasia should be legal and all other morality laws repealed. I'm against the wars in the middle east and think our military should be cut by half and only used for defense. It's been mentioned before by liberals that's apparently "Republican" to you. You don't even know what a Republican is, it's just a bad word to you.

Liberals crack me up you are so stupid. Duh, dar, you hate Republicans, they are so black and white. You're more intelligent than they are, you can discern grey. LOL. What an idiot. Republicans BTW, generally don't have an issue grasping I'm not a liberal or a Republican. They are clearly smarter than you are.

LOL, the grammar police turns around and uses a word he doesn't understand. I don't know what you think "rationalize" means, but it makes no sense in the post you just reaponded to. My spell checker told me I spelled "responded" wrong, but I left it to give you a thrill.

Actually, Cruz revealed how dumb he is

They all do sooner or later, they couldn't hide it if they tried.

This is how dumb Cruz is.

"In private practice in Houston, Ted spent five years as a partner at one of the nation’s largest law firms, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice. Ted has authored more than 80 U.S. Supreme Court briefs and argued 43 oral arguments, including nine before the U.S. Supreme Court. During Ted’s service as Solicitor General, Texas achieved an unprecedented series of landmark national victories, including successfully defending:

• U.S. sovereignty against the UN and the World Court inMedellin v. Texas;
• The Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms;
• The constitutionality of the Texas Ten Commandments monument;
• The constitutionality of the words “under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance;
• The constitutionality of the Texas Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment law; and
• The Texas congressional redistricting plan.

TheNational Law Journal has called Ted “a key voice” to whom “the [U.S. Supreme Court] Justices listen.” Ted has been named byAmerican Lawyer magazine as one of the 50 Best Litigators under 45 in America, by theNational Law Journal as one of the 50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America, and byTexas Lawyer as one of the 25 Greatest Texas Lawyers of the Past Quarter Century.

From 2004-09, he taught U.S. Supreme Court Litigation as an Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Texas School of Law."[/QUOTE]

Cruz is not stupid but education and intelligence are no safeguard against mental illness, pretentiousness, etc..

Last edited:
right .....

just admit you fucked up....grow a pair.

right .....

LOL, the grammar police turns around and uses a word he doesn't understand. I don't know what you think "rationalize" means, but it makes no sense in the post you just reaponded to. My spell checker told me I spelled "responded" wrong, but I left it to give you a thrill.
it's funny how when posters like you get their ass in a crack they use the old" you're not smart enough to know what that means ploy".

to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives <rationalized his dislike of his brother> ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for <rationalize the problem>

the above defines your posts to the letter.

I'm not the one who made the grammar mistake you pointed out moron, I just called you out for spamming.

right .....

it's funny how when posters like you get their ass in a crack they use the old" you're not smart enough to know what that means ploy".

to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives <rationalized his dislike of his brother> ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for <rationalize the problem>

You covered everything but the point. What did I rationalize?

Cruz is not stupid but education and intelligence are no safeguard against mental illness, pretentiousness, etc..

And he is that how?
just watch him in the senate ....
just this morning he took the writing of Cicero out of context as a lame attack on Obama's immigration speech.
that's just one of thousands of examples I could give.

I'm not the one who made the grammar mistake you pointed out moron, I just called you out for spamming.
kaz kosh oh well sorry!

right .....

that is the point! everything you post is a rationalization.
are you conceding that I do know the meaning of the word by deflection?

the same holds true with fiscal policy. What you describe as Marxist might be what he presents outwardly but in action, he's as corporate friendly as any president has ever been.

:lmao:

So you think the moon actually is made of cheese, do you? You're obviously not in management or God forbid a business owner.
Ok, support your Marxist statement then.

The planks justified by the rhetoric of the communist manifesto.
Yeah, right. Shorthand for 'I don't know what the hell I'm talking about'.

No, it's shorthand for I'm not wasting much effort on someone who stated and stood by his insistence that Republicans are libertarian. They love government almost as much as you. In some ways more. You can't be an imbecile and expect to be taken seriously at the same time, you have to pick.

Here's an easy one for you if you are right. Tell me how he is not Marxist.
He's capitulated to corporate interests at every turn. Even Obamacare - which was supposed to be single payer - had to appeal to corporate interests in order to pass.

Ok, you've convinced me that libertarians are not republicans. The main reason I find them so similar is because they're both so fucking obnoxious. But in terms of real bile churning, in-your-face, I've-got-mine short term self interest, you guys win hands down. And I'll bet if you were honest, you'd admit that you vote Republican.

And he is that how?
just this morning he took the writing of Cicero out of context as a lame attack on Obama's immigration speech.

I see, so your answer to how you know is what you could do. BTW, how was the quote "out of context?" And even if it were, seriously, you're one go to example of how he is mentally ill and pretentious is a quote you say is out of context? Am I really supposed to be scared of him right now?

kaz kosh oh well sorry!

So you want me to "grow a pair" and admit I "fucked up" when you actually were referring to Kosh not me, and when I pointed that out to you then you went to sarcasm. Think about it. LOL. This is why I keep talking to you, your stupidity is hilarious.

Another word you don't know...

And he is that how?

I see, so your answer to how you know is what you could do. BTW, how was the quote "out of context?" And even if it were, seriously, you're one go to example of how he is mentally ill and pretentious is a quote you say is out of context? Am I really supposed to be scared of him right now?
another fine job of rationalizing.

Another word you don't know...
another use of a ploy as deflection.

Forum List

Back