Alabama election results thread

Alabama will not disappoint

They will vote for the child molesting, homo hating, bible thumper
He represents who they are

He’s not a child molester, you are a liar.
He is..own him, GOP.

Bodey keeps hoping children got molested.

That’s creepy.
Fascinating how people on the Right so smoothly project their desires onto others. Second nature?

You mean like lesbians calling str8 women bi?

Fell into that one, moron

The television media's tallies are running behind. The NYT scoreboard is currently reporting Roy Moore as being ahead.

Republican 46,439 53.5%
Doug Jones Democrat 39,689 44.4

You claimed it post it, dope

the women he molested when they were CHILDREN claimed it, dope.

That’s a new one. Did they use their cell phones?

they reported it in their inner circles at the time... there are many forms of witness to his predatory creepiness back then.

setting aside these indisputable facts, his political agenda is from the stone age yet you creeps defend him on all fronts... wtf is wrong with you people??

Oh, so you were lying about the audio, and so now you’ll give us the names of those in this “inner circle”?

Thanks in advance.

are you actually claiming that audio and video technology did not exist when roy moore was 32 years old...?

No, I’m claiming you lie like a sleeping dog.

So is there audio or not.

I still don't get the wild card last minute polling. When this is all said and done I really want to crawl thru that FOX poll.

the women he molested when they were CHILDREN claimed it, dope.

they reported it in their inner circles at the time... there are many forms of witness to his predatory creepiness back then.

setting aside these indisputable facts, his political agenda is from the stone age yet you creeps defend him on all fronts... wtf is wrong with you people??

Oh, so you were lying about the audio, and so now you’ll give us the names of those in this “inner circle”?

Thanks in advance.

are you actually claiming that audio and video technology did not exist when roy moore was 32 years old...?

No audio. She lied

Thanks in advance.

No audio. She lied

Are we talking Leigh? I think she told a total of 4 people supposedly over 40 years.

Thanks in advance.

No audio. She lied

It’s what progressives do.

all good Christians are praying for a Doug Jones victory tonight. :eusa_pray:

Thanks in advance.

No audio. She lied

Are we talking Leigh? I think she told a total of 4 people supposedly over 40 years.

Idk what her name is, really don't care either

so when he molested that 16 year old girl in the car and then threatened her, "you are a child and i am the district attorney, so no one will believe you" ? was he lying when he called her a child?

what about the 14 year old who he felt up?? was she not a CHILD??
The women were lying when they made up this story. Hope they got paid up front.

the scum of the earth are really pulling for predatory Roy Moore and his stone age agenda.

He is..own him, GOP.

No he isn't.

Even of the allegations were true he wouldn't have been guilty of touching a child.

You Democrats always have to exaggerate accusations and wonder why no one trusts you.

there is a woman who claims he stripped her down to her underwear and felt her up when she was 14 years old... she told on him at the time, there are witnesses to this.

And 14 isn't a child. 14 is a teenager.

Forum List

Back