🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alabama governor plans to resign over allegations he covered up affair with aide

He obviously isn't a democrat because if he was the story would be about enhanced reelection prospects.

The guy is a real piece of shit and always has been. I never liked him, never voted for him. There has always been something creepy about him that I didn't trust.

The guy is a real piece of shit and always has been. I never liked him, never voted for him. There has always been something creepy about him that I didn't trust.

tell us your opinion about Jeff Sessions...

and he obviously isn't a democrat cos he's alabama governor

You don't know very much, do ya?

Alabama's last two governors were Republican, before that was a Democrat, before that was another Republican, then Democrats back to Reconstruction. Our state politics are not as "Red State" as our national politics.

cheating men....do not use a name.....start saying baby honey or sweetheart...never a name...that is how he fucked up...texted the wrong person with her name....

and he obviously isn't a democrat cos he's alabama governor

You don't know very much, do ya?

Alabama's last two governors were Republican, before that was a Democrat, before that was another Republican, then Democrats back to Reconstruction. Our state politics are not as "Red State" as our national politics.

you wouldn't wanna bet on the next alabama gov bein a democrat, would you?

Well the next governor is Lt. Gov. Kay Ivey. She is a republican and she will probably win the next election. I like Kay, I would've voted for her over Bentley any day. I think most people in the state do like Kay Ivey and feel she's trustworthy. At this point, if we can just keep a governor out of prison or a scandal, that'll be a plus.

By the way, our last Democrat governor is still doing time.

Well the next governor is Lt. Gov. Kay Ivey. She is a republican and she will probably win the next election. I like Kay, I would've voted for her over Bentley any day. I think most people in the state do like Kay Ivey and feel she's trustworthy. At this point, if we can just keep a governor out of prison or a scandal, that'll be a plus.

what crime did he commit?

what crime did he commit?

Bribery, mail fraud and obstruction of justice.
Don Siegelman - Wikipedia

I just cannot imagine having an affair with this.

C9FZh5FVwAAKrax.jpg

The idea that moral hypocrisy hurts you among evangelical voters is not true, if you’re sound on all of the fundamentals

Being sound on the fundamentals depends on what the evangelical community has decided the fundamentals have become. At this time, what is fundamental is hating liberals, hating Obama, hating abortion and hating gay marriage

Forum List

Back