Alan Dershowitz on Trump indictment: "First year law students could get this dismissed”

Not really, unless Hunter was actually doing that business in their county. You see, this is where the Mango Menace fucked up. He decided to pay off Stormy in New York City.

again, first, they would have to have JURISDICTION.
So the mistake Trump made was being from a liberal state? Wow,quite a precedent to set.

So the mistake Trump made was being from a liberal state? Wow,quite a precedent to set.

No, his mistake was committing 34 crimes in a liberal state, and then being dumb enough to antagonize people in that jurisdiction for decades.

If it isn't YOUR computer then how do you claim it's been hacked?
Nobody has disputed SOME of the files on it are valid. They could have also been recreated using hacked information from other people's computers.

It's why work emails usually have a whole bunch of boilerplate on them about confidentiality.

So there are three tiers here.

1) Legitimate documents that were probably hacked from his or other people's devices.
2) Faked documents that were inserted into the Laptop.
3) Documents that were never on the laptop but are being circulated around the internet, because you people are too dumb to know this difference.

No, his mistake was committing 34 crimes in a liberal state, and then being dumb enough to antagonize people in that jurisdiction for decades.

34 misdemeanors or perhaps 1 misdemeanor falsely raised to a felony. Meanwhile, criminals running rampant all over that dump and not a word from the DA. Liberals never learn. Your city just elected another wacko after Lightfoot. I swear you people have many screws lose.

Last edited:
34 misdemeanors or perhaps 1 misdemanor false raised to a felony. Meanwhile, criminals running rampant all over that dump and not a word from the DA. Liberals never learn. Your city just elected another wacko after Lightfoot. I swear you people have many screws lose.

No, we just realize that when Vallas threatened to unleash the police, that was going back to the days of Jason "16 shots" Van Dyke, and who needed that.

The reality is most DA's overcharge offenses, and then plead them down to misdemeanors to keep their "win" rate up.

What we need to do is fix the Prison Industrial Complex and put more emphasis on eliminating the root causes rather than ruining young lives and perpetuating crime.

But Trump... that fucker needs to go down. Getting him on this is like getting Al Capone on Income Tax Evasion. You know he did far worse things, but this is easy to prove.

But Trump... that fucker needs to go down. Getting him on this is like getting Al Capone on Income Tax Evasion. You know he did far worse things, but this is easy to prove.

Spoken just like a lefty with no care in the world except to get their way. Country be damned. Laws be damned. I hate that guy so he needs to go down, by whatever means. Ok, we know where your side stands. Petulant children.

Spoken just like a lefty with no care in the world except to get their way. Country be damned. Laws be damned. I hate that guy so he needs to go down, by whatever means. Ok, we know where your side stands. Petulant children.

I love my country, which is why i served in the army. And as a patriot, Trump has to go.

He's the one who showed time after time that the norms just don't apply to him.

We have to crush him so badly the next billionaire with more money than sense or decency thinks, 'Meh, probably not."

I love my country, which is why i served in the army. And as a patriot, Trump has to go.

We have to crush him so badly the next billionaire with more money than sense or decency thinks, 'Meh, probably not."
The standards are changing for many things physically and educationally. As the citizens grow plumper, the knowledge decreases.

Nobody has disputed SOME of the files on it are valid. They could have also been recreated using hacked information from other people's computers.

It's why work emails usually have a whole bunch of boilerplate on them about confidentiality.

1) Legitimate documents that were probably hacked from his or other people's devices.
3) Documents that were never on the laptop but are being circulated around the internet, because you people are too dumb to know this difference.
The lap top was given to the FBI, Joe! Do you really think any rational computer repairman is going to "fake" documents and then give them to the FBI? You'd have to be out of your mind to attempt that because anyone with even a dollop of common sense would know that the fakes would be exposed by the FBI and he'd get roasted for attempting the deception. Nothing was faked before it was turned over to the FBI. Nothing was faked on the copies of the hard drive that were made and turned over to Rudy or the ones given to the NY Post!

I know that you on the left don't want to admit that the lap top is real since it's contents are the proof that the Biden family DID influence peddle and did so for decades! That will lead to an investigation of all those bank transactions that were red flagged as suspicious and that the Biden Administration did everything they could not to have released!

Dear JoeB, God has a use for President Trump. Let it go. Love, beautress

What do your party pals do to you to cause you to be so blind? There was no crime. It was all hip-hype. In the meantime, be kind to yourself. Treat yourself to some new shades. :thup: Love, beautress.

The lap top was given to the FBI, Joe! Do you really think any rational computer repairman is going to "fake" documents and then give them to the FBI?
Yes, I think some of you people are that stupid.

Or that the Russians faked the laptop, found the visually impaired guy who is a wingnut and dropped it off.

I know that you on the left don't want to admit that the lap top is real since it's contents are the proof that the Biden family DID influence peddle and did so for decades! That will lead to an investigation of all those bank transactions that were red flagged as suspicious and that the Biden Administration did everything they could not to have released!
You do realize anything over 10K is flagged, right.

How many were stopped? Oh, none.

But Trump... that fucker needs to go down. Getting him on this is like getting Al Capone on Income Tax Evasion.
TRANSLATION: "HILLARY WON THAT F'ING ELECTION! YA HEAR ME?!...SHE WON!...SHE WON!...SHE WON BUT THAT MF'er CAME IN AND STOLE HER F'ing BIRTHRIGHT NOW HE HAS TO PAY NO MATTER THE COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
You know he did far worse things, but this is easy to prove.
...TRANSLATION: IT MAY HAVE BEEN 8 LONG YEARS OF EATING NOTHING BURGERS BUT WE ARE GONNA GET THIS ONE IN FRONT OF THE RIGHT JUDGE YA HEAR ME?! YA HEAR ME?!

Last edited:
TRANSLATION: "HILLARY WON THAT F'ING ELECTION! YA HEAR ME?!...SHE WON!...SHE WON!...SHE WON BUT THAT MF'er CAME IN AND STOLE HER F'ing BIRTHRIGHT NOW HE HAS TO PAY NO MATTER THE COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

...TRANSLATION: IT MAY HAVE BEEN 8 LONG YEARS OF EATING NOTHING BURGERS BUT WE ARE GONNA GET THIS ONE IN FRONT OF THE RIGHT JUDGE YA HEAR ME?! YA HEAR ME?!
I thought I was pretty clear. The system is treating Trump like the infection he is.

Yes, eventually, a jury is going to put him behind bars. Time for you guys to cut your losses like you did with Nixon and McCarthy.

I thought I was pretty clear. The system is treating Trump like the infection he is.
TRANSLATION: I said it before and I'll say it again..."SHE WON AND NOW THAT MF'er IS GOING TO GET HIS"
Yes, eventually, a jury is going to put him behind bars.
TRANSLATION: "We can't let this end after 8 years of nothing burgers, we just gotta keep trying and hope something sticks...good golly no one can be as clean as this guy, he has to have done something wrong."
Time for you guys to cut your losses like you did with Nixon and McCarthy.
TRANSLATION: "At least I stand behind my loser"

Yes, I think some of you people are that stupid.

Or that the Russians faked the laptop, found the visually impaired guy who is a wingnut and dropped it off.

You do realize anything over 10K is flagged, right.

How many were stopped? Oh, none.
There were 150 "flagged" banking transactions involving Biden family members, Joe! Then the Biden Administration frantically changed the rules so those transactions couldn't be viewed. Why do you think they did that, Joey? Use your head. This isn't a Russian or any other country's faked lap top. It belongs to Crack Head Hunter and he was so drugged out that he didn't erase the evidence of what his family had been doing before dropping it off to be fixed and then forgetting where it was!

Forum List

Back