Alarming photos show California fault bulging dangerously

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The state of California is no stranger to earthquake fears, however, new satellite photography seems to show one of the state’s most deadly fault lines waking up. And that has residents statewide fearing for the worst.
Alarming Photos Show California Fault 'Bulging' Dangerously

upload_2019-10-23_12-32-41.png

--------------------------------------------------

Well this could be something to pay slight attention to a lot of talk other than this has been buzzing around.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is the next thing we hear for 20 more yrs . kinda like Ca. is gonnna get a big one I was in middle school hearing that bs lmfao..

It would be nice if the whole damn state would break off into the Pacific Ocean.
5-10 trillion in insurance claims and similar magnitudes in real estate write downs would make the meltdown look like a mild recession. I don't want to see that.

California is on the lifted side of the fault lines. So we will not slide into the pacific as so many want.

The state of California is no stranger to earthquake fears, however, new satellite photography seems to show one of the state’s most deadly fault lines waking up. And that has residents statewide fearing for the worst.
Alarming Photos Show California Fault 'Bulging' Dangerously

View attachment 285898

--------------------------------------------------

Well this could be something to pay slight attention to a lot of talk other than this has been buzzing around.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is the next thing we hear for 20 more yrs . kinda like Ca. is gonnna get a big one I was in middle school hearing that bs lmfao..
Prepforthat.com? Youre such a fucking loser.

If the earthquake hits and dumps California into the Pacific Ocean, it would be a blessing in disguise. Not much worth saving in Cally anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the earthquake hits and dumps California into the Pacific Ocean, it would be a blessing in disguise. Not much worth saving in Cally anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only problem would be the used syringes and poop washing up on every beach in the world. That would really cut into your profit if you owned a beach resort.

California is on the lifted side of the fault lines. So we will not slide into the pacific as so many want.

No but when the whole continental shelf slaps back down into the ocean you're going to get one hell of a tsunami.

it is thy Lord's will to smite they sinners of California
the Earth shall open and devour they sinners!!!
tumblr_inline_o4odyhZnmg1ttcc3o_500.gif

Forum List

Back